[Server] HOMETOWN

BBmine
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by BBmine » Post

eddd wrote:lol just find something else to do till the server is back up!!
Who wants to join me in counting heartbeats?

Miss Micah
In-game: micah

by Miss Micah » Post

Okay I came to check up again to see how things are and now I’m kinda worried....Has anyone heard anything from Exeter or Kibbie or anyone? I’m now just concerned only about them.
God's Not Dead!!
You are Loved!!
Hiya! I'm Miss Micah XD

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

Miss Micah wrote:Okay I came to check up again to see how things are and now I’m kinda worried....Has anyone heard anything from Exeter or Kibbie or anyone? I’m now just concerned only about them.
I sent them both PMs on the 9th. Still in outbox...

lprchaum_
In-game: lprchaum

by lprchaum_ » Post

Getting a bit concerning at this time. I hope everything is well. Regarding the server: any communication would be appreciated.
l-rbt l-ʻštrt ʼšr qdš ʼz w-šnt lmʼš ʼlm b-bty šnt km h kkb m ʼl -Pyrgi Tablets

WolfPlayzYT
In-game: WolfPlayzYT

by WolfPlayzYT » Post

Yeah this has been down for a loooong time. I wonder if the owners are okay. There are like 110 new pages since I stopped checking up on this stuff.
Wolf Playz | YouTuber

Miss Micah

by Miss Micah » Post

WolfPlayzYT wrote:Yeah this has been down for a loooong time. I wonder if the owners are okay. There are like 110 new pages since I stopped checking up on this stuff.
Yeah I’m really worried now I know we said wait it out and stuff but it’s not like EDad and Kibbie to do stuff without giving a heads up. Has someone tried calling or texting them? I know a few people have their information for emergencies.
God's Not Dead!!
You are Loved!!
Hiya! I'm Miss Micah XD

TumeniNodes
GitHub: TumeniNodes
IRC: tumeninodes
In-game: TumeniNodes

by TumeniNodes » Post

Miss Micah wrote:
WolfPlayzYT wrote:Yeah this has been down for a loooong time. I wonder if the owners are okay. There are like 110 new pages since I stopped checking up on this stuff.
Yeah I’m really worried now I know we said wait it out and stuff but it’s not like EDad and Kibbie to do stuff without giving a heads up. Has someone tried calling or texting them? I know a few people have their information for emergencies.
Look, it is quite obvious something is going on. And obviously a personal IRL matter... so, I honestly feel it is best to just let it be, and respect a familie's personal matters.
Wish them the best with what ever it is, and allow them to make first contact or what ever.

I realize a lot of you are young, and this is a bummer... this server has a large following and many truly love it and it's community, and EDad and Kibbie
But I feel the best way to show your love right now, is to just leave things be and wish them the best in whatever is going on...
You will know when or if they make any comments.

Go ahead and check out some of the other servers for now, etc...
A Wonderful World

Miss Micah

by Miss Micah » Post

I hope you realize I could care less about the server rn. I literally only care about that family. I also haven’t even played that server in a while and to have you know I’m not as young as you think I am, it’s just that my personality is somewhat of a 12 year old. Also I’ve stopped playing minetest a while ago but when I heard about this I got concerned, because if you know EDad and Kibbie for as long as most of us have this isn’t normal, but I wish that family the best.
God's Not Dead!!
You are Loved!!
Hiya! I'm Miss Micah XD

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

Miss Micah wrote:I hope you realize I could care less about the server rn. I literally only care about that family. I also haven’t even played that server in a while and to have you know I’m not as young as you think I am, it’s just that my personality is somewhat of a 12 year old. Also I’ve stopped playing minetest a while ago but when I heard about this I got concerned, because if you know EDad and Kibbie for as long as most of us have this isn’t normal, but I wish that family the best.
This is my main concern too.

RealGoldenHart
GitHub: GoldenHart
IRC: GoldenHart
In-game: GoldenHart

by RealGoldenHart » Post

If something serious happened to Kibbie or ExeterDad that warranted us knowing the situation, I have no doubt they would inform us. As there is no server, and they choose to remain mum on the situation, I find it best to let them work out whatever is going on in their own way. We will find out overtime further details.
K. I'm bored with signatures.

eddd
IRC: eddd
In-game: eddd

by eddd » Post

Merry Christmas all! Once anyone hears anything about Kibbie and Edad, let us know. If anyone gets in touch with them, wish them a merry Christmas and a happy new year on my behalf.

lprchaum_

by lprchaum_ » Post

It's pretty clear by now that the server is unfortunately not coming back (although I'd be happy to be wrong on this one). It will be missed. I'd like to take in suggestions for some similar servers in this thread.

BuckarooBanzay
GitHub: BuckarooBanzay
IRC: BuckarooBanzai
In-game: BuckarooBanzai

by BuckarooBanzay » Post

lprchaum_ wrote:It's pretty clear by now that the server is unfortunately not coming back (although I'd be happy to be wrong on this one). It will be missed. I'd like to take in suggestions for some similar servers in this thread.
We have a few empty places on Pandorabox ;)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Not active here anymore, contact me on the minetest discord, irc, lemmy or github (for programming issues)

Lone_Wolf
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: LandarVargan
In-game: LandarVargan

by Lone_Wolf » Post

lprchaum_ wrote:It's pretty clear by now that the server is unfortunately not coming back (although I'd be happy to be wrong on this one). It will be missed. I'd like to take in suggestions for some similar servers in this thread.
I've been spending most of my time on Undercore (Lots of cool mods) and CTF. A little singleplayer too
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

micheal65536

by micheal65536 » Post

I'm currently working on a server that is quite heavily inspired by this one but it will probably be around six months before it's ready to launch. Stay tuned though.

Miss Micah

by Miss Micah » Post

lprchaum_ wrote:It's pretty clear by now that the server is unfortunately not coming back (although I'd be happy to be wrong on this one). It will be missed.
Yeah...it’s been a really fantastic run with all of you and I’ll miss building and chatting with all of you. If any of you hear anything through the grape vine about the server or about Kibbie and ExeterDad please let us know. Also if any of you wanna talk about life or different servers that I might like don’t hesitate to PM me XD. I love you all! Later!!!
God's Not Dead!!
You are Loved!!
Hiya! I'm Miss Micah XD

lprchaum_

by lprchaum_ » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote:I've been spending most of my time on Undercore (Lots of cool mods) and CTF. A little singleplayer too
Registered there yesterday. Undercore seems like a nice place. It doesn't have a forum thread yet?

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

lprchaum_ wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:I've been spending most of my time on Undercore (Lots of cool mods) and CTF. A little singleplayer too
Registered there yesterday. Undercore seems like a nice place. It doesn't have a forum thread yet?
Nope. They do have a DIscord server though https://discord.gg/HwHRZZJ
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

Pastorino123

by Pastorino123 » Post

[quote="Miss Micah"]I think every single one of you just needs to calm the heck down! And calm the sarcasm down because that’s not gonna help anyone.

Agreed chill guys. You are getting mad at Edad over a bill. You don’t know if he is in the hospital no one knows what’s up. Stop whining about how edad should step up and pay the bill and even if he was taking a break it’s his server so if he wants to he can. So please everyone chill and find something productive to do. Sorry if I come off a little mean but y’all need to chill.
Last edited by Pastorino123 on Sun Jan 13, 2019 06:52, edited 1 time in total.

Pastorino123

by Pastorino123 » Post

Oh and I miss y’all its been awile since I’ve seen nommy anyone heard from ynom?

Pastorino123

Re: MissMicah

by Pastorino123 » Post

How have you been micah? Been awhile :D

CStafford-14

by CStafford-14 » Post

What happened to the server? It's not in the search bar, and the landing page is a 404.

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

CStafford-14 wrote:What happened to the server? It's not in the search bar, and the landing page is a 404.
It went down. Nobody knows why. The admins haven't said a thing. It's worrying...

lprchaum_

by lprchaum_ » Post

Yeah, looks like it's permanently down. There are other nice servers, and even other things than playing Minetest to do!