[Server] HOMETOWN

Elinor
IRC: elinor
In-game: elinor

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by Elinor » Post

The "four" lines that would make honey the cheapest item on the server (but is that desirable?):

Code: Select all

diff --git a/init.lua b/init.lua
index 08e86bb..a4456fc 100644
--- a/init.lua
+++ b/init.lua
@@ -79,6 +79,14 @@ if minetest.get_modpath("wine") then
        })
 end

+-- beehive support
+if minetest.get_modpath("mobs_animal") then
+
+       hopper:add_container({
+               {"top", "mobs:beehive", "beehive"},
+       })
+end
+

-- formspec
 local function get_hopper_formspec(pos)

Kibbie
IRC: Kibbie
In-game: Kibbie IOKA

by Kibbie » Post

Napiophelios wrote:This topic has 86 pages created since February
of which about 70 pages seems like utter nonsense.
...and that's being generous
We can moderate the server, but have absolutely no way to moderate this thread. Unfortunately requests to keep this thread on-topic often fall on deaf ears.

TumeniNodes
GitHub: TumeniNodes
IRC: tumeninodes
In-game: TumeniNodes

by TumeniNodes » Post

You guys would prob be able to host your own forum on that server you're shelling out for as well. But, modding and admin that too would put even more extra work on both of you (not fun)

It would be cool if each sever thread here were able to be set as a sub and make each owner of said server the mods for those particular section but, that would require quite some work just to keep up with and bandwidth, etc...
A Wonderful World

kaeza
GitHub: kaeza
IRC: kaeza diemartin blaaaaargh
In-game: kaeza

by kaeza » Post

Kibbie wrote:We can moderate the server, but have absolutely no way to moderate this thread. Unfortunately requests to keep this thread on-topic often fall on deaf ears.
We do what we can, but we are currently short on active moderators.

As always, report irrelevant posts using the dedicated button at the top of each post. Feel free to message any of "the team" for more severe stuff.
Your signature is not the place for a blog post. Please keep it as concise as possible. Thank you!

Check out my stuff! | Donations greatly appreciated! PayPal

Lone_Wolf
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: LandarVargan
In-game: LandarVargan

by Lone_Wolf » Post

1 TNT crashed the server again ExeterDad. Tony_Stark blew up another player before that though.
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

ExeterDad
In-game: ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

TumeniNodes wrote:You guys would prob be able to host your own forum on that server you're shelling out for as well. But, modding and admin that too would put even more extra work on both of you (not fun)

It would be cool if each sever thread here were able to be set as a sub and make each owner of said server the mods for those particular section but, that would require quite some work just to keep up with and bandwidth, etc...
You are too wise obi wan Tumeni,
We already have a forum hosted on the server machine. We have for awhile. I just haven't had the time to finish setting it up. It will probably be a couple more weeks before I can put any time into it. Real Life is all over the place for us.

Kibbie
IRC: Kibbie
In-game: Kibbie IOKA

by Kibbie » Post

kaeza wrote: We do what we can, but we are currently short on active moderators.

As always, report irrelevant posts using the dedicated button at the top of each post. Feel free to message any of "the team" for more severe stuff.
Thank you for that, kaeza! So far, the off-topic banter hasn't reached the level of needing to report, but maybe your post in this thread will be a good reminder for players to take their banter elsewhere. :)

ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote:1 TNT crashed the server again ExeterDad.
Maybe. But maybe not as there is no error. The TNT you lit was 4 seconds before crash. It's possible that when it actually exploded a few seconds later, it could of caused the crash. Looking at the logs... TNT was used hundreds of times. And plenty of single TNT's used. Plenty of multiple TNT's used without issue. So I can't be certain that your 1 TNT did it. You did 1 TNT's after the crash many times afterwards without issue.
But thanks for the report. :)

Andrey01
GitHub: Andrey2470T
In-game: Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

Suggestion for the server: to add it viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17522 and also that viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16372&hilit=medicine

Winnie the Pooh
In-game: Winnie-the-Pooh

by Winnie the Pooh » Post

Please remove the ceiling fan recipe that requires technic. We should just use the one that requires that homedecor motor.
I like HUNNY!

ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

The bug that is messing up our large stacks of gold was fixed a couple hours ago by Minetest devs. Busy day today so I'll have to recompile the server in the early evening.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

Winnie the Pooh wrote:Please remove the ceiling fan recipe that requires technic. We should just use the one that requires that homedecor motor.
Instead of motor from Technic you can use motor from Homedecor itself. Here are two recipes.

Winnie the Pooh

Anddddd the server crashed :P
I like HUNNY!

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

Winnie the Pooh wrote:Anddddd the server crashed :P
I think for plenty of players the crashes happen and for mods. It would be nice if many players like to play on HOMETOWN then a user could be create other HOMETOWN 2 Creative (i mean no Exeter Dad, and somebody other).

Later maybe HOMETOWN 3 will appear!

Winnie the Pooh

gabbie is cursing! First he says "Ur a b****" Then he says "You're a f****" Then he says, "Go to H***". He puts stars just where I put them, tho this is just what I remember.
I like HUNNY!

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

ExeterDad wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:1 TNT crashed the server again ExeterDad.
Maybe. But maybe not as there is no error. The TNT you lit was 4 seconds before crash. It's possible that when it actually exploded a few seconds later, it could of caused the crash. Looking at the logs... TNT was used hundreds of times. And plenty of single TNT's used. Plenty of multiple TNT's used without issue. So I can't be certain that your 1 TNT did it. You did 1 TNT's after the crash many times afterwards without issue.
But thanks for the report. :)
It killed about 4 players including me and the suspected IP-evader
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

Winnie the Pooh wrote:gabbie is cursing! First he says "Ur a b****" Then he says "You're a f****" Then he says, "Go to H***". He puts stars just where I put them, tho this is just what I remember.
Is he done now? 18 minutes is a long time...

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

ExeterDad wrote:The bug that is messing up our large stacks of gold was fixed a couple hours ago by Minetest devs. Busy day today so I'll have to recompile the server in the early evening.
Yay! :D

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

Winnie the Pooh wrote:gabbie is cursing! First he says "Ur a b****" Then he says "You're a f****" Then he says, "Go to H***". He puts stars just where I put them, tho this is just what I remember.
Report it to an administrator. Hmm... what are cursing?

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

Andrey01 wrote:
Cursing is means the player is using rude words. I looked for him but never saw him...

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote:
Andrey01 wrote:
Cursing is means the player is using rude words. I looked for him but never saw him...
No, i know what cursing means, just Winnie the Pooh hid those words that`s why i can not understand their.

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

Andrey01 wrote: No, i know what cursing means, just Winnie the Pooh hid those words that`s why i can not understand their.
He's saying exactly what the player was saying. It's better he doesn't say the full words in case there are young kids watching.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote:
Andrey01 wrote: No, i know what cursing means, just Winnie the Pooh hid those words that`s why i can not understand their.
He's saying exactly what the player was saying. It's better he doesn't say the full words in case there are young kids watching.
But Winnie the Pooh could be not complain here - just to report to admins in the server and no problems!

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

Andrey01 wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:
But Winnie the Pooh could be not complain here - just to report to admins in the server and no problems!
The admins aren't usually in the server so he has to report on the forums.

I am louie
In-game: Crafterlouie - MTLouie

by I am louie » Post

Shops are now OPEN at "Stone Village" o/

Build Hard and LEt your Imagination FLow...

MineTest is the best :D