[Server] HOMETOWN

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat
Location: BC, Canada

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by Cpt_mcg » Post

Kibbie wrote:Okay, stepping in here because I don't like it when people I like argue with each other.
You beat me to it! xD
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.

User avatar
SFP
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:56
GitHub: Hood
IRC: Hood
In-game: Hood
Location: Serbia

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by SFP » Post

Been exploring spawn to time past faster till i don't get large area for city. And i can say that there is talented builders.
It past me in mind if you Kibbie want from me to build some scary bad ass pumpkin at spawn?
Just though big pumpkin would look nice at spawn.
Speak when you're spoken to, maybe I might answer.
-Hood 2017

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
Posts: 2410
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf or LoneWolfHT
In-game: Lone_Wolf
Location: Not there, THERE!

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by Lone_Wolf » Post

SFP wrote:Been exploring spawn to time past faster till i don't get large area for city. And i can say that there is talented builders.
It past me in mind if you Kibbie want from me to build some scary bad ass pumpkin at spawn?
Just though big pumpkin would look nice at spawn.
IIRC we try to keep all of our houses near spawn realistic.

User avatar
SFP
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:56
GitHub: Hood
IRC: Hood
In-game: Hood
Location: Serbia

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by SFP » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote:
SFP wrote:Been exploring spawn to time past faster till i don't get large area for city. And i can say that there is talented builders.
It past me in mind if you Kibbie want from me to build some scary bad ass pumpkin at spawn?
Just though big pumpkin would look nice at spawn.
IIRC we try to keep all of our houses near spawn realistic.
Not realy for city i'll build, idc if it's near spawn or 20k away from it, as my house will be in it.
Speak when you're spoken to, maybe I might answer.
-Hood 2017

User avatar
SFP
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:56
GitHub: Hood
IRC: Hood
In-game: Hood
Location: Serbia

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by SFP » Post

If you guys can't find large flat area, large sea will work to about 500x500 or more. And few mins a go someon added stack of prot blocks in my inventory, thx you who ever you was.
Speak when you're spoken to, maybe I might answer.
-Hood 2017

User avatar
SFP
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:56
GitHub: Hood
IRC: Hood
In-game: Hood
Location: Serbia

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by SFP » Post

Second day in Hometown and i already found nyan!
Attachments
QuickMemo+_2017-10-25-10-54-08.png
(332.22 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Speak when you're spoken to, maybe I might answer.
-Hood 2017

User avatar
SFP
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:56
GitHub: Hood
IRC: Hood
In-game: Hood
Location: Serbia

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by SFP » Post

Few things y'll need to know about Varsity ( Yes that is new city name ). Whole city is based in 3 levels, every level is 20 block different in high. That 3 levels are sharing in modern and normal part of city. First highest level is only modern buildings nothing else! till other 2 levels are available for normal houses. There will be only one huge shop ( walmart ), to skip lags in whole city from vending machines and item frames. Rules are same as on spawn. I'll see with Kibbie and ExeterDad to mark whole city in spawn area ( so if anyone kill another player goes in Varsity jail, which i will build). If you want to build in Varsity y'll need to show me some of your buildings before you get access. There will be more rules/conditions in future. For now i'am waiting for large flat area. /me Is bored.
Last edited by SFP on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:25, edited 1 time in total.
Speak when you're spoken to, maybe I might answer.
-Hood 2017

BBmine
Member
Posts: 3475
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins
Location: USA

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by BBmine » Post

LOL SFP xD I found 20 or so nians in one week here............

User avatar
ExeterDad
Member
Posts: 1717
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 20:00
In-game: ExeterDad
Location: New Hampshire U.S.A

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by ExeterDad » Post

SFP wrote:I'll see with Kibbie and ExeterDad to mark whole city in spawn area ( so if anyone kill another player goes in Varsity jail, which i will build).
Ummmmm.... slow down Tiger! Perhaps we should of discussed me coding you a alternate spawn before your announcement? You do realize all this would take much more from your Admins than simply creating you a large flattened area. Huge projects involving special coding isn't something we can budget time for easily. My TODO list is quite unmanageable as it is my friend :)

User avatar
SFP
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:56
GitHub: Hood
IRC: Hood
In-game: Hood
Location: Serbia

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by SFP » Post

ExeterDad wrote:
SFP wrote:I'll see with Kibbie and ExeterDad to mark whole city in spawn area ( so if anyone kill another player goes in Varsity jail, which i will build).
Ummmmm.... slow down Tiger! Perhaps we should of discussed me coding you a alternate spawn before your announcement? You do realize all this would take much more from your Admins than simply creating you a large flattened area. Huge projects involving special coding isn't something we can budget time for easily. My TODO list is quite unmanageable as it is my friend :)
This is not important to me to have city on spawn arena, i don't wanna take your free time by coding it etc... Just thought it would be cool.
Speak when you're spoken to, maybe I might answer.
-Hood 2017

User avatar
ExeterDad
Member
Posts: 1717
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 20:00
In-game: ExeterDad
Location: New Hampshire U.S.A

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by ExeterDad » Post

SFP wrote:Just thought it would be cool.
I do agree. It would be cool :) But YIKES! lol

User avatar
SFP
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:56
GitHub: Hood
IRC: Hood
In-game: Hood
Location: Serbia

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by SFP » Post

ExeterDad wrote:
SFP wrote:Just thought it would be cool.
I do agree. It would be cool :) But YIKES! lol
I'am just waiting for my area, most of time im bored. Whole time in bed because i have measles. Waiting to start with building city and kill boredom.
Speak when you're spoken to, maybe I might answer.
-Hood 2017

User avatar
SFP
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:56
GitHub: Hood
IRC: Hood
In-game: Hood
Location: Serbia

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by SFP » Post

As you can see on 3d photo of city there are asphalt-roads, if you asked your self where are they goin'. Answer is that each of them is going to another city ( which will be finished at least in 3-5 months of building. There will be around 4 main citys and 1 capital. Main citys will not be ready to build in period of 3-4 months from now. But they will be awesome same as capital city ( Varsery ).
Attachments
QuickMemo+_2017-10-24-18-33-17.png
(627.97 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Speak when you're spoken to, maybe I might answer.
-Hood 2017

BBmine
Member
Posts: 3475
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins
Location: USA

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by BBmine » Post

SFP wrote:As you can see on 3d photo of city there are asphalt-roads, if you asked your self where are they goin'. Answer is that each of them is going to another city ( which will be finished at least in 3-5 months of building. There will be around 4 main citys and 1 capital. Main citys will not be ready to build in period of 3-4 months from now. But they will be awesome same as capital city ( Varsery ).
LOL at first I thought u built that.....

User avatar
SFP
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:56
GitHub: Hood
IRC: Hood
In-game: Hood
Location: Serbia

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by SFP » Post

BBmine wrote:
SFP wrote:As you can see on 3d photo of city there are asphalt-roads, if you asked your self where are they goin'. Answer is that each of them is going to another city ( which will be finished at least in 3-5 months of building. There will be around 4 main citys and 1 capital. Main citys will not be ready to build in period of 3-4 months from now. But they will be awesome same as capital city ( Varsery ).
LOL at first I thought u built that.....

Varsity will look like that, for buildings/houses it's depends on players what they build. As you might know Varsity will be 520 blocks long and 60 blocks in high, gimme your opinion what do you think about it :D
Speak when you're spoken to, maybe I might answer.
-Hood 2017

User avatar
SFP
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:56
GitHub: Hood
IRC: Hood
In-game: Hood
Location: Serbia

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by SFP » Post

SFP wrote:
BBmine wrote:
SFP wrote:As you can see on 3d photo of city there are asphalt-roads, if you asked your self where are they goin'. Answer is that each of them is going to another city ( which will be finished at least in 3-5 months of building. There will be around 4 main citys and 1 capital. Main citys will not be ready to build in period of 3-4 months from now. But they will be awesome same as capital city ( Varsery ).
LOL at first I thought u built that.....

Varsity will look like that, for buildings/houses it's depends on players what they build. As you might know Varsity will be 520 blocks long and 60 blocks in high, gimme your opinion what do you think about it :D
Closer photo of city in 3d
Attachments
QuickMemo+_2017-10-26-01-22-29.png
(684.36 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Speak when you're spoken to, maybe I might answer.
-Hood 2017

User avatar
SFP
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:56
GitHub: Hood
IRC: Hood
In-game: Hood
Location: Serbia

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by SFP » Post

This is circle of first floor, should i just keep it with full stone block or to fill corners with half stone block?
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
(190.34 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Speak when you're spoken to, maybe I might answer.
-Hood 2017

User avatar
SFP
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:56
GitHub: Hood
IRC: Hood
In-game: Hood
Location: Serbia

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by SFP » Post

I'll start to make list of players which want to build in Varsery. You can sign up here, and don't forget to tell me on which level of city would you like to build. Only players who have enought skills in buillding will have access on plots in city. Soo you need to show me some of your house/building before i put you on list. Thx
Speak when you're spoken to, maybe I might answer.
-Hood 2017

User avatar
SFP
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:56
GitHub: Hood
IRC: Hood
In-game: Hood
Location: Serbia

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by SFP » Post

Whole idea for Varsity is just futuristic version of old city named Baghdad. Well it's based on it, i tryed to make it better then anything i builded.
Attachments
round-city-baghdad-26.jpg
(221.99 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Speak when you're spoken to, maybe I might answer.
-Hood 2017

User avatar
SFP
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:56
GitHub: Hood
IRC: Hood
In-game: Hood
Location: Serbia

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by SFP » Post

Error
Last edited by SFP on Fri Oct 27, 2017 05:32, edited 1 time in total.
Speak when you're spoken to, maybe I might answer.
-Hood 2017

BBmine
Member
Posts: 3475
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins
Location: USA

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by BBmine » Post

SFP you might wanna make a topic on the HT forums :)

User avatar
SFP
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:56
GitHub: Hood
IRC: Hood
In-game: Hood
Location: Serbia

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by SFP » Post

I thought that i'll spend hours and hours placing and calculating which prot where will go, and then i found prot tool! I love it! And again big thx to ExeterDad and his hard work for my city platform. Few suprise are on way for ExeterDad And Kibbie :)
Speak when you're spoken to, maybe I might answer.
-Hood 2017

BBmine
Member
Posts: 3475
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins
Location: USA

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by BBmine » Post

SFP wrote:I thought that i'll spend hours and hours placing and calculating which prot where will go, and then i found prot tool! I love it! And again big thx to ExeterDad and his hard work for my city platform. Few suprise are on way for ExeterDad And Kibbie :)
Same here! I didn't know about the prot tool until yesterday, when angelo gave me one on Snowy Wastes! :D

User avatar
Kibbie
Member
Posts: 437
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 20:48
IRC: Kibbie
In-game: Kibbie IOKA

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by Kibbie » Post

HOMETOWN Halloween Build/Decor Contest WINNERS!!!

This was a tough contest to judge, we had SO many fantastic (and creepy!) contest entries, and I wanted to give an award to ALL of them! However, we are not a "participation trophy" kind of server (heh) so the submissions had to be narrowed down to a first & second place winner from each of the three categories. Here they are!

SCARIEST build/decor!

Image

Image

Most creative Halloween decor/art!

Image

Image

Best representation of Autumn!

Image

Image

CONGRATULATIONS to all our winners! Honestly, congratulations to ALL of the participants! We have a bunch of "Honorable Mentions" I will be showcasing a little later, including the contributions from our HOMETOWN staff. We didn't include the staff entries in the contest because they obviously have an upper hand due to privs - and the winnings would also be worthless to them - so we are judging them separately.
  • First place winners receive an award of 500 gold ingots and the elusive (and much sought after) Halloween Scarecrow costume and jersey of choice!

    Second place winners receive an award of 250 gold ingots and the Halloween Scarecrow costume!

User avatar
SFP
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:56
GitHub: Hood
IRC: Hood
In-game: Hood
Location: Serbia

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by SFP » Post

You can donate me on cords 140, 3.5, 1132 just drop items on hoppers. I accept any item for building or even protector as i need it now most. Thx you.
Speak when you're spoken to, maybe I might answer.
-Hood 2017

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests