[Server] HOMETOWN

BBmine

GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by BBmine » Thu Nov 22, 2018 03:56

eddd wrote:lol just find something else to do till the server is back up!!

Who wants to join me in counting heartbeats?

Miss Micah

In-game: micah

by Miss Micah » Mon Nov 26, 2018 20:50

Okay I came to check up again to see how things are and now I’m kinda worried....Has anyone heard anything from Exeter or Kibbie or anyone? I’m now just concerned only about them.
God's Not Dead!!
You are Loved!!
Hiya! I'm Miss Micah XD

BBmine

by BBmine » Mon Nov 26, 2018 21:05

Miss Micah wrote:Okay I came to check up again to see how things are and now I’m kinda worried....Has anyone heard anything from Exeter or Kibbie or anyone? I’m now just concerned only about them.

I sent them both PMs on the 9th. Still in outbox...

lprchaum_

In-game: lprchaum

by lprchaum_ » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:09

Getting a bit concerning at this time. I hope everything is well. Regarding the server: any communication would be appreciated.
l-rbt l-ʻštrt ʼšr qdš ʼz w-šnt lmʼš ʼlm b-bty šnt km h kkb m ʼl -Pyrgi Tablets

WolfPlayzYT

In-game: WolfPlayzYT

by WolfPlayzYT » Tue Dec 11, 2018 21:23

Yeah this has been down for a loooong time. I wonder if the owners are okay. There are like 110 new pages since I stopped checking up on this stuff.
Wolf Playz | YouTuber

Miss Micah

by Miss Micah » Thu Dec 13, 2018 03:16

WolfPlayzYT wrote:Yeah this has been down for a loooong time. I wonder if the owners are okay. There are like 110 new pages since I stopped checking up on this stuff.

Yeah I’m really worried now I know we said wait it out and stuff but it’s not like EDad and Kibbie to do stuff without giving a heads up. Has someone tried calling or texting them? I know a few people have their information for emergencies.
God's Not Dead!!
You are Loved!!
Hiya! I'm Miss Micah XD

TumeniNodes

GitHub: TumeniNodes
IRC: tumeninodes
In-game: TumeniNodes

by TumeniNodes » Thu Dec 13, 2018 03:46

Miss Micah wrote:
WolfPlayzYT wrote:Yeah this has been down for a loooong time. I wonder if the owners are okay. There are like 110 new pages since I stopped checking up on this stuff.

Yeah I’m really worried now I know we said wait it out and stuff but it’s not like EDad and Kibbie to do stuff without giving a heads up. Has someone tried calling or texting them? I know a few people have their information for emergencies.

Look, it is quite obvious something is going on. And obviously a personal IRL matter... so, I honestly feel it is best to just let it be, and respect a familie's personal matters.
Wish them the best with what ever it is, and allow them to make first contact or what ever.

I realize a lot of you are young, and this is a bummer... this server has a large following and many truly love it and it's community, and EDad and Kibbie
But I feel the best way to show your love right now, is to just leave things be and wish them the best in whatever is going on...
You will know when or if they make any comments.

Go ahead and check out some of the other servers for now, etc...
I'm not your buddy, guy...

Miss Micah

by Miss Micah » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:13

I hope you realize I could care less about the server rn. I literally only care about that family. I also haven’t even played that server in a while and to have you know I’m not as young as you think I am, it’s just that my personality is somewhat of a 12 year old. Also I’ve stopped playing minetest a while ago but when I heard about this I got concerned, because if you know EDad and Kibbie for as long as most of us have this isn’t normal, but I wish that family the best.
God's Not Dead!!
You are Loved!!
Hiya! I'm Miss Micah XD

BBmine

by BBmine » Fri Dec 14, 2018 16:03

Miss Micah wrote:I hope you realize I could care less about the server rn. I literally only care about that family. I also haven’t even played that server in a while and to have you know I’m not as young as you think I am, it’s just that my personality is somewhat of a 12 year old. Also I’ve stopped playing minetest a while ago but when I heard about this I got concerned, because if you know EDad and Kibbie for as long as most of us have this isn’t normal, but I wish that family the best.

This is my main concern too.

Previous

Return to Servers