Redcrab's server

oOChainLynxOo

by oOChainLynxOo » Post

Inocudom wrote:We need oOChainLynxOo to play on this server again. Ever since his activity with Minetest lowered, community activity itself lowered.
Hi! I'm back and playing on Redcrab! :D
Have a good day or good night or whatever time you're reading this.

Claire

by Claire » Post

oOChainLynxOo wrote:
Inocudom wrote:We need oOChainLynxOo to play on this server again. Ever since his activity with Minetest lowered, community activity itself lowered.
Hi! I'm back and playing on Redcrab! :D

Yay! oOChainLynxOo is back!!! :D

oxenfreedan

by oxenfreedan » Post

Hey everyone I'm going to start coming back to the server more often!! :D
See all you on!! :-)
My Awesome Map please try:
http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=5028
I've played minetest since 0.3.1 came out!
Mostly when on forums I'm using a uniden tablet!

webdesigner97
GitHub: webD97
IRC: webdesigner97
In-game: webdesigner97

by webdesigner97 » Post

I just wanted to tell you that I will be less active in the next weeks.

oxenfreedan

by oxenfreedan » Post

If something isn't done about the griefing on this server soon im going to quit!
Some of the best house in Yosemite are destroyed! :'(

jellyfish

by jellyfish » Post

One another nyan found in cave deep underground. But i'm not actually happy becuse it little bit in Smoki's area... If anyone is co-owner of the area respond me please, I will give anything in reward.
Last edited by jellyfish on Sun Sep 01, 2013 17:20, edited 1 time in total.

Claire

by Claire » Post

oxenfreedan wrote:Some of the best house in Yosemite are destroyed! :'(
Is Motherboard's House Destroyed!?!?!

CraigyDavi
GitHub: davisonio
IRC: davisonio
In-game: CraigyDavi

by CraigyDavi » Post

jellyfish wrote:One another nyan found in cave deep underground. But i'm not actually happy because it little bit in Smoki's area... If anyone is co-owner of the area respond me please, I will give anything in reward.
Hmm I think a admin should remove that protection and give it to you, you did find it. Also if you ask me, we should stop heaven to hell protections...

jellyfish

by jellyfish » Post

CraigyDavi wrote:Hmm I think a admin should remove that protection and give it to you, you did find it. Also if you ask me, we should stop heaven to hell protections...
Hell to heaven protections was usual at ancient days probably, idk why that was made, maybe there was reasons. BTW this place is near Edge Station - one of the largest builds.
I'm playing here a three weeks and can't demand anything. I just ask for help to retrieve expensive thing and don't let it to be lost in deeps.

oxenfreedan

by oxenfreedan » Post

Claire wrote:
Nope it survived

Claire

by Claire » Post

oxenfreedan wrote:
Claire wrote:
Nope it survived
I almost had a heart attack!

yaman

by yaman » Post

a player named pokeariel has griefed my travelnets, i have 2 witnessess which are Neon and brigette my player name is yaman
Last edited by yaman on Wed Sep 04, 2013 21:23, edited 1 time in total.
cdb_441578b89f39

AspireMint
GitHub: AspireMint
IRC: AspireMint
In-game: AspireMint

by AspireMint » Post

Hello, i sent report to Sokomine.
"Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts."

"There's 🧁for you, 🧁for me, 🧁for sale, 🧁for free"

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass, and I've just finished my milk!" ― Maurice Moss

spspicknall

by spspicknall » Post

It's been so long since I last posted that I forgot the login information for my old account, but I'm really quite upset at the state of the server right now.

I have literally not seen a moderator on in over three weeks while I'm on, and my apartment tower has been griefed twice in that timespan. The first time it was Pokeariel and that user's friend group, but since they were new users and apologized I assumed it was simply a misunderstanding. Now that I'm hearing more reports of griefing from that group, I'm becoming suspicious, especially now that my same structure has been hit twice in the same fashion. Because I never see a mod on, I can never get those rolled back and I have to start all over (posting in the thread is an option, I'm aware, but response time is so slow here that rebuilding makes more sense).

In addition, there is a lot of glitch-block buildup happening throughout the spawn area, and as a result of the minimal mod presence this buildup is seldom cleaned up. The public storage area beneath spawn is filled with gravel and sand, and hadn't been cleaned in at least a month the last time I was down there.

This server needs to appoint more mods, or the current mods need to spend a little more time online. I understand that personal lives come first and I appreciate what all the current staff is doing, but there has to be something more done. We've lost a relatively large number of people with mod privileges the last few months (cactuz, Foobar, etc.), and the server is in sore need of enforcement and cleanup.

-forgotmyname
forgotmyname

Josh

by Josh » Post

spspicknall wrote:It's been so long since I last posted that I forgot the login information for my old account, but I'm really quite upset at the state of the server right now.

I have literally not seen a moderator on in over three weeks while I'm on, and my apartment tower has been griefed twice in that timespan. The first time it was Pokeariel and that user's friend group, but since they were new users and apologized I assumed it was simply a misunderstanding. Now that I'm hearing more reports of griefing from that group, I'm becoming suspicious, especially now that my same structure has been hit twice in the same fashion. Because I never see a mod on, I can never get those rolled back and I have to start all over (posting in the thread is an option, I'm aware, but response time is so slow here that rebuilding makes more sense).

In addition, there is a lot of glitch-block buildup happening throughout the spawn area, and as a result of the minimal mod presence this buildup is seldom cleaned up. The public storage area beneath spawn is filled with gravel and sand, and hadn't been cleaned in at least a month the last time I was down there.

This server needs to appoint more mods, or the current mods need to spend a little more time online. I understand that personal lives come first and I appreciate what all the current staff is doing, but there has to be something more done. We've lost a relatively large number of people with mod privileges the last few months (cactuz, Foobar, etc.), and the server is in sore need of enforcement and cleanup.

-forgotmyname
I agree.
If Redcrab has not got the time anymore to keep this server maintained, then maybe we should get a new Admin to take care of this server.

CraigyDavi
GitHub: davisonio
IRC: davisonio
In-game: CraigyDavi

by CraigyDavi » Post

spspicknall wrote:It's been so long since I last posted that I forgot the login information for my old account, but I'm really quite upset at the state of the server right now.

-forgotmyname
You can always request another protected area.

Yeah we should add more admins. The amount of random blocks of sand and gravel I have seen everywhere is a joke.
One building is owned by someone who obviously hasent been on for ages and is full of sand.

spspicknall

by spspicknall » Post

CraigyDavi wrote:
You can always request another protected area..
I know I can do that here on the forums, but like I said about rollback I like to do that on the server itself. I have most of the tower protected, but I'm one block too few on one side of it.
forgotmyname

Roflcopter27

by Roflcopter27 » Post

I'm on a quest to get 99 mithril , I already have 75 :)

Josh

by Josh » Post

Roflcopter27 wrote:I'm on a quest to get 99 mithril , I already have 75 :)
Good luck :)

ch98

by ch98 » Post

forgotmyname really forgot his name? Also, I hard redcrab travels alot and I now this kind of long absence has happend but he did update stuff so he must be at home during this month. I think if he comes back, we should ask for at least another person who is online every few weeks to be administrator. Also some things like rollback check is broken so i reallly think he should update the server when he comes back in time for minetest 0.4.8.
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

Neon
In-game: Neon

by Neon » Post

I don't know if an admin will get this soon, but please put a griefer-protection on the following area.

owner : Neon
coordinates : from (2138,7,-4270) to (1878,35,-4103)

spspicknall

by spspicknall » Post

ch98 wrote:forgotmyname really forgot his name?
Not quite. I forgot my password, because I don't use a standard password for anything and forgot to record my old one for the account "ssrock64" (which used to be my name on the server before forgetting that password).
Last edited by spspicknall on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:37, edited 1 time in total.
forgotmyname

ch98

by ch98 » Post

spspicknall wrote:
ch98 wrote:forgotmyname really forgot his name?
Not quite. I forgot my password, because I don't use a standard password for anything and forgot to record my old one for the account "ssrock64" (which used to be my name on the server before forgetting that password).
next name is forgotmypassword or forgotmypass
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

ATTENTION

The situation doesn't look good. We don't have any life signs from redcrab. From what I know expiry date of the server ends next Sunday, 15th September. After that date, the server will not be available and redcrab will have 42 days to pay the fee, if he doesn't pay we will lose all server files (world, protected areas, players informations, etc.).

Please correct me if I'm in mistake.

What we can do:
1.Do not panic.
2.Take a lot of photos, try to capture everything you can, try to capture everything you can. Maybe some day we could collect our best pictures in one big album.

If you have any ideas please post them below.
Nope

webdesigner97
GitHub: webD97
IRC: webdesigner97
In-game: webdesigner97

by webdesigner97 » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:ATTENTION

The situation doesn't look good. We don't have any life signs from redcrab. From what I know expiry date of the server ends next Sunday, 15th September. After that date, the server will not be available and redcrab will have 42 days to pay the fee, if he doesn't pay we will lose all server files (world, protected areas, players informations, etc.).

Please correct me if I'm in mistake.

What we can do:
1.Do not panic.
2.Take a lot of photos, try to capture everything you can, try to capture everything you can. Maybe some day we could collect our best pictures in one big album.

If you have any ideas please post them below.
Doing exactly this now.

Edit: Can someone hack the server and copy everything? :D

Edit II: I created a dropbox for alll screenshots etc. If you want to conribute, send me a PM with your Emailadress, so I can add you.
Last edited by webdesigner97 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 16:52, edited 1 time in total.