Redcrab's server

User avatar
splash
Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:46

by splash » Post

I've lost my password to the redcrab server. Is it possible to reset?

User avatar
emspri
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 09:53

by emspri » Post

Hi I would like to protect my area
owner : emspri
coordinates : from (530,-5000,304) to (530,50,306)

User avatar
beurysse
New member
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:01

by beurysse » Post

Hi redcrab! Can you allow me to build in your server please?

Ps: It's look very nice... So cool to play on 4.0!
/!\ BAD ENGLISH /!\
Sorry I am french... I do my best ;-)

User avatar
redcrab
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45
Location: France
Contact:

by redcrab » Post

splash wrote:I've lost my password to the redcrab server. Is it possible to reset?
There is multiple and variant "splash" player in this server ...
can you give exactly (case sensitive) your player name please ?

Thanks
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

User avatar
redcrab
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45
Location: France
Contact:

by redcrab » Post

beurysse wrote:Hi redcrab! Can you allow me to build in your server please?

Ps: It's look very nice... So cool to play on 4.0!
Granted.

Happy building !

Check your eMail for login details.
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

User avatar
beurysse
New member
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:01

by beurysse » Post

Check! Thanks you, now let's find a nice place!
/!\ BAD ENGLISH /!\
Sorry I am french... I do my best ;-)

User avatar
splash
Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:46

by splash » Post

redcrab wrote:
splash wrote:I've lost my password to the redcrab server. Is it possible to reset?
There is multiple and variant "splash" player in this server ...
can you give exactly (case sensitive) your player name please ?

Thanks
I've logged in again as Splash but would like my lower case "splash" back

User avatar
robro
New member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 18:33

by robro » Post

Hello redcrab,
Would it be possible to add the "More Ores" mod to your server? link here: http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=549

Thank you for your time.
Last edited by robro on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:26, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
redcrab
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45
Location: France
Contact:

by redcrab » Post

robro wrote:Hello redcrab,
Would it be possible to add the "More Ores" mod to your server? link here: http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=549

Thank you for your time.
Sorry but currently moreores is not yet planned.
may be in the future.
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

User avatar
redcrab
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45
Location: France
Contact:

by redcrab » Post

splash wrote:
redcrab wrote:
splash wrote:I've lost my password to the redcrab server. Is it possible to reset?
There is multiple and variant "splash" player in this server ...
can you give exactly (case sensitive) your player name please ?

Thanks
I've logged in again as Splash but would like my lower case "splash" back
password reset done.

Check your eMail for login details.
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

User avatar
devilart
New member
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 13:41

by devilart » Post

Ask for protection

Username: devilart
Coordinates: (127, -1000, 48) to (228, 200, 150)

Also give me the code to add owner to cactuzPL as well

User avatar
Keegan
Member
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 18:31

by Keegan » Post

Redcrab I fixed your problem on Menche's server. you have interact shout and fast now. i look at your privs when you join and it only said fast. so i added some privs
Last edited by Keegan on Thu Jul 12, 2012 15:03, edited 1 time in total.
Owner of Keegan's server address>66.227.221.69:30000<port

User avatar
redcrab
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45
Location: France
Contact:

by redcrab » Post

devilart wrote:Ask for protection

Username: devilart
Coordinates: (127, -1000, 48) to (228, 200, 150)

Also give me the code to add owner to cactuzPL as well
Protected area done

for same area you can add cactuzPL by doing this :

Code: Select all

/add_ower cactuzPL 127,-1000,48 228,200,150
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

User avatar
emspri
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 09:53

by emspri » Post

Hi I would like to protect my area
owner : emspri
coordinates : from (423,-50,197) to (367,150,170)

User avatar
Keegan
Member
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 18:31

by Keegan » Post

May i have build and unban me plz
Last edited by Keegan on Thu Jul 12, 2012 20:15, edited 1 time in total.
Owner of Keegan's server address>66.227.221.69:30000<port

User avatar
letonai
New member
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 00:23

by letonai » Post

Hi, my name is letonai and I'm want build privileges.

Thx

User avatar
DanteLives
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 06:35

by DanteLives » Post

Please give me build privileges. I'm using "Cairon" as my nick on your server.

Also, I have a question about the land ownership system. Are free lands that people start building on protected as free lands? In other words, if someone or persons intentionally start building in an area without wanting to "own it" will that area, out to a respectable distance, remain unowned as a matter of server policy?

User avatar
redcrab
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45
Location: France
Contact:

by redcrab » Post

letonai wrote:Hi, my name is letonai and I'm want build privileges.

Thx
Granted.

Happy building !

Check your eMail for login details
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

User avatar
redcrab
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45
Location: France
Contact:

by redcrab » Post

DanteLives wrote:Please give me build privileges. I'm using "Cairon" as my nick on your server.

Also, I have a question about the land ownership system. Are free lands that people start building on protected as free lands? In other words, if someone or persons intentionally start building in an area without wanting to "own it" will that area, out to a respectable distance, remain unowned as a matter of server policy?
Granted.

Happy building !

Check your eMail for login details
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

User avatar
redcrab
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45
Location: France
Contact:

by redcrab » Post

emspri wrote:Hi I would like to protect my area
owner : emspri
coordinates : from (423,-50,197) to (367,150,170)
Area protected
from map I fix a little bit your coordinates
to : area from (424,-50,198) to (368,30000,171)
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

User avatar
Calinou
Moderator
Posts: 3164
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 14:26
GitHub: Calinou
IRC: Calinou
In-game: Calinou
Location: Troyes, France
Contact:

by Calinou » Post

redcrab,
Jakob stole my floor made of 20 steel blocks (sky city). I'm pretty sure he did this, please check the logs if you can (search for "default:steelblock").
----
Requesting protection:
from -101,97,-36 to -97,103,-50.
Last edited by Calinou on Fri Jul 13, 2012 09:04, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
emspri
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 09:53

by emspri » Post

Hi I would like to add Koros as a owner of my area
owner : emspri
coordinates : from (423,-50,197) to (367,150,170)

User avatar
redcrab
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45
Location: France
Contact:

by redcrab » Post

Calinou wrote:redcrab,
Jakob stole my floor made of 20 steel blocks (sky city). I'm pretty sure he did this, please check the logs if you can (search for "default:steelblock").
----
Requesting protection:
from -101,97,-36 to -97,103,-50.
I ve 2 issues with your request .. Can you help me ?
1) (from IRC) You would like to have all Sky city but your coordinate is only for your home.. I need whole sky city area coordinates.
2) I saw on a sign that city owner is Archerexes did you ask him that you can manage Sky city territory ? I would like to avoid player conflict.
Last edited by redcrab on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:07, edited 1 time in total.
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

User avatar
toleaxus
Member
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 18:23

by toleaxus » Post

why server shuting down

User avatar
rubenwardy
Moderator
Posts: 6288
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 18:11
GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

by rubenwardy » Post

My sign at spawn was tampered with.

OPTIONAL: Can you possibly see who did it.
DEFINITELY: Upgrade it to a Locked Sign.
(^ I can't do this becuase i am locked out)

And can you come onto the server tonight to sub-protect me

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests