Redcrab's server

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

LandMine wrote:I wouldn't recommend granting him any privs at all reecegibbs, griefed my server (atleast tried, i rolled him back hahaha) but its up to you :)

His ip is: 81.157.51.255 if you want to add him to your ban list.
Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it. Although the player will receive privileges. Most of the buildings are protected.
reecegibbs wrote:please grant me fly and build/interact please my game name is reecey
Granted

TO ALL MEMBERS OF THIS SERVER:
Keep an eye on the player reecey if you notice any suspicious actions, send a screenshot. Thank you.
Nope

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Dragonop wrote:Build privs please?
Granted, 11 days ago.

http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php ... 974#p48974
Nope

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Dopium wrote:Hi am i able to get build privs?, this server has some really cool mods :)
-Dopium
Granted
Nope

Bartuch

by Bartuch » Post

Can I have protected area?
Please can you name this on interactive map?
Please name this=Revelure's hideout
Area coordinates=991,2,-572 x 882,15,-696
I want to build here house,depot and factory.
Also I want have private lake to make beach.
Moderator Redcrab's Server
I came back!

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Bartuch wrote:Can I have protected area?
Please can you name this on interactive map?
Please name this=Revelure's hideout
Area coordinates=991,2,-572 x 882,15,-696
I want to build here house,depot and factory.
Also I want have private lake to make beach.
Done from -500 to 500.
Nope

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

davidpace wrote:Please protect these coordinates.

Coords: -45,1,-340 -28,8,-327

Reason: My newly built fence house ;D

David
Done
Nope

VanessaE
GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

Redcrab has granted me the necessary privilege to add/remove protected areas, but I am reluctant to use those commands as I don't want to screw anything up or give an area to someone when it belongs to someone else.

Plus I will not generally be available on the server for a while longer yet (my time is somewhat limited right now).
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (64-512px)

reecegibbs

by reecegibbs » Post

-79.4,30.5,219.8 x -88.5, 30.5, 212.0 could you please protect this area as im building a modern tall building please
my names reecey
to become the best, you must believe your the best

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

reecegibbs wrote:-79.4,30.5,219.8 x -88.5, 30.5, 212.0 could you please protect this area as im building a modern tall building please
my names reecey
Done, form -10000 to 1000.
Nope

Clone1625

by Clone1625 » Post

i am reporting a griefing, Dylan4, ppl have been talking about him, he even griefed me cuz i wouldnt let him join my team, and i do have screen shots of new griefing on me, this is on the redcrab 0.3.1 map with the port 30031, seriously admins go on the server and see how many ppl report griefing from him, anyway so ill try to figure out screen shots but if u know how to put them in plz tell me. (also he came on another account wich is Dylan4221, so if u see him its still Dylan4, and i will post screen shots as soon as possible, no i dont have proof it was Dylan4 but from what i've heard i ahve to think this, he's griefed cities and towns on that server, remember its the server for 0.3.1, that has dungeon masters and Orkiki's ((THE PURPLE GHOST)).
CAN I HAZ DIAMONDZZZZZZZ??

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

I do know how to post pictures.

Step 1: Go to photobucket.com and sign up there.

Step 2: Upload your picture there.

Step 3: View the Picture.

Step 4: There will be something that says, img code, click it, it will automatically copy it.

Step 5: Paste the code in the post box, and say whatever you wanna say, either above the code or below it.

Step 6: Post it, and enjoy :D
Clone1625 wrote:i am reporting a griefing, Dylan4, ppl have been talking about him, he even griefed me cuz i wouldnt let him join my team, and i do have screen shots of new griefing on me, this is on the redcrab 0.3.1 map with the port 30031, seriously admins go on the server and see how many ppl report griefing from him, anyway so ill try to figure out screen shots but if u know how to put them in plz tell me. (also he came on another account wich is Dylan4221, so if u see him its still Dylan4, and i will post screen shots as soon as possible, no i dont have proof it was Dylan4 but from what i've heard i ahve to think this, he's griefed cities and towns on that server, remember its the server for 0.3.1, that has dungeon masters and Orkiki's ((THE PURPLE GHOST)).
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

Clone1625

by Clone1625 » Post

davidpace wrote:I do know how to post pictures.

Step 1: Go to photobucket.com and sign up there.

Step 2: Upload your picture there.

Step 3: View the Picture.

Step 4: There will be something that says, img code, click it, it will automatically copy it.

Step 5: Paste the code in the post box, and say whatever you wanna say, either above the code or below it.

Step 6: Post it, and enjoy :D
Clone1625 wrote:i am reporting a griefing, Dylan4, ppl have been talking about him, he even griefed me cuz i wouldnt let him join my team, and i do have screen shots of new griefing on me, this is on the redcrab 0.3.1 map with the port 30031, seriously admins go on the server and see how many ppl report griefing from him, anyway so ill try to figure out screen shots but if u know how to put them in plz tell me. (also he came on another account wich is Dylan4221, so if u see him its still Dylan4, and i will post screen shots as soon as possible, no i dont have proof it was Dylan4 but from what i've heard i ahve to think this, he's griefed cities and towns on that server, remember its the server for 0.3.1, that has dungeon masters and Orkiki's ((THE PURPLE GHOST)).
Image ImageImage

k thanks i did just read that on another site hope i did it right plz look over them again no proof but Dylan4 is greatest suspect (Dylan4221 = Dylan4!)

Clone1625

by Clone1625 » Post

OMg dylan has 6 accounts, now he's griefing us as killforfun... GET TO THE BUNKER!!! but plz find out who Dylan4 is, who his alter ego's are and BAN THEM THEY ARE RUINING MY LIFE!!!
(minetest life)

Clone1625

by Clone1625 » Post

guys on 0.3.1 server are there admins, basically ppl who can ban called banhammer and banhammer01?

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

Well, I can't do anything, perhaps redcrab could.... But he is hardly ever on...
Clone1625 wrote:OMg dylan has 6 accounts, now he's griefing us as killforfun... GET TO THE BUNKER!!! but plz find out who Dylan4 is, who his alter ego's are and BAN THEM THEY ARE RUINING MY LIFE!!!
(minetest life)

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

It is now at the depth of -1500 more or less....
davidpace wrote:Image
New PUBLIC MINE I made!

Read the signs, and ENJOY :D

it goes -765 deep I am working on getting it deeper...

Pythagoras

by Pythagoras » Post

made my tourist's travel through this world, i like it! :)
can i have building permissions?
nickname: mayly

dp

by dp » Post

Hi can I have protection for these coords?

coords: 287,1,-5 274,100,10

Reason: My new Green House
Airsoft anyone?

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

Not even HALF of all the apples I got from planting! :D

Anyone wanna apple?

David :D

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Pythagoras wrote:made my tourist's travel through this world, i like it! :)
can i have building permissions?
nickname: mayly
Granted
Nope

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Dear Clone1625,
On THIS server ([0.4.3] Redcrab's server) players:
Dylan4, Dylan4221, Dylan, dylan4, dylan4221, dylan DO NOT HAVE INTERACT PRIVILEGES, so they/he can't greif.

In this topic only write about things on this server ([0.4.3] Redcrab's server port : 30401)

This is forum about 0.3.1 Redcrab's server: http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1380
Nope

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

dp wrote:Hi can I have protection for these coords?

This is small area, you can try this:
redcrab wrote:Self protection request

All player that have "interact" (build) privilege is able to protect area by himself.
No need to request node protection on forum nor to privileged user (cactuz or myself)

When you're in-world, type the command /protect xstart,ystart,zstart xend,yend,zend

Example :
to protect an area from 1200,-30,850 to 1230,50,880 type
/protect 1200,-30,850 1230,50,880

This command has restrictions :
1) you can't protect by yourself more than 2 areas: define your areas wisely
2) if you currently have 2 or more protected areas you can't request more areas by yourself
3) area size can't be bigger than 32x128x32 (x, y ,z sizes respectively)

/list_areas and /remove_areas works with /protect

If you are under constraint (more than 2 areas or would like larger areas), you still have to request protection on this forum.
meanwhile you have to motivate your request (why you need some much areas or so large area)
From now protection request on forum can be denied if it is not motivated with reason.
Nope

LeGo-Bro2000

by LeGo-Bro2000 » Post

I would like to build pretty please!

Thanks! Username: LeGo-Bro2000

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

I am pretty sure he already protected 2 areas by himself.....
But I don't know for sure

David
cactuz_pl wrote:
dp wrote:Hi can I have protection for these coords?

This is small area, you can try this:
redcrab wrote:Self protection request

All player that have "interact" (build) privilege is able to protect area by himself.
No need to request node protection on forum nor to privileged user (cactuz or myself)

When you're in-world, type the command /protect xstart,ystart,zstart xend,yend,zend

Example :
to protect an area from 1200,-30,850 to 1230,50,880 type
/protect 1200,-30,850 1230,50,880

This command has restrictions :
1) you can't protect by yourself more than 2 areas: define your areas wisely
2) if you currently have 2 or more protected areas you can't request more areas by yourself
3) area size can't be bigger than 32x128x32 (x, y ,z sizes respectively)

/list_areas and /remove_areas works with /protect

If you are under constraint (more than 2 areas or would like larger areas), you still have to request protection on this forum.
meanwhile you have to motivate your request (why you need some much areas or so large area)
From now protection request on forum can be denied if it is not motivated with reason.

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Nope