Redcrab's server

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
Posts: 876
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34
Location: Poland

by cactuz_pl » Post

insanebitch wrote:when do i get it?
Player "Insane" is granted now. Login and build, enjoy.
Last edited by cactuz_pl on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:47, edited 1 time in total.
Nope

User avatar
insanebitch
New member
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 18:23

by insanebitch » Post

:S still only got shout and fast

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
Posts: 876
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34
Location: Poland

by cactuz_pl » Post

insanebitch wrote::S still only got shout and fast
This isn't true. Type "/privs" to list your privs.
Anyone else can check your privs by "/privs Insane".
Nope

User avatar
davidpace
Member
Posts: 685
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:09
Location: United States

by davidpace » Post

Hi please protect these areas for me

2. Coordinates: 1191,-1000,-0.8 766,1000,107

Reason: I am going to build a city with Reesey

2. Coordinates: -27,20,-336 -142,60,-340

Reason: I am building my First Pixel art There, hopefully I can finish it soon.

Thanks. David
Last edited by davidpace on Fri Nov 09, 2012 04:56, edited 1 time in total.
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

User avatar
PowerOfMese
New member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 06:32
Location: ??????

by PowerOfMese » Post

Do I still have build privs username PowerOfMese?
Irritating griefers may destroy my house but dungeon masters never hurt me!

User avatar
MaxM
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 07:56

by MaxM » Post

Hey i want give you my coords for my area:92,-1000,-41 to 110,1000,-24



And the Cobblestone "area"(not now ready) is my area. The Cobblestonarea is next to these coords.I have already begin assemble my new country.

Thx

User avatar
MaxM
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 07:56

by MaxM » Post

country=area

User avatar
Neuro
Member
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 09:37
Location: United States

by Neuro » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:
Neuro wrote:hey VE, i'd love it if you could give lemoux to me
plz
I see you missed my question:
cactuz_pl wrote:
Neuro wrote: actually you dont need to supply a reason anymore really the idea of having to have a good reason was repealed
From when? Please post here redcrabs qnote in which he writes about the lifting of writing reason. Maybe I missed something.
Can you answer it? I would be gratefull. Thanks
i was going thru RC's posts and got tired of going thru 30-something pages so gave up, but i remember he did post something about it
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp

User avatar
MaxM
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 07:56

by MaxM » Post

CactuzPL masz coords :-)

User avatar
Nexdah
Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 22:35
Location: New Minetestia

by Nexdah » Post

I would like to protect an area.

The coordinates are
X 286, Y -30000, Z -558
X 414, Y 30000, Z -646.

Thanks in advance!
~Nexdah
This is a Signature.


First ever Astronaut in Minetest.

User avatar
Neuro
Member
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 09:37
Location: United States

by Neuro » Post

i need protection, for -1478,300,-1291 ~ -1464,150,-1273
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
Posts: 876
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34
Location: Poland

by cactuz_pl » Post

PowerOfMese wrote:Do I still have build privs username PowerOfMese?
Yes
Nope

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
Posts: 876
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34
Location: Poland

by cactuz_pl » Post

Neuro wrote:
cactuz_pl wrote:
Neuro wrote:hey VE, i'd love it if you could give lemoux to me
plz
I see you missed my question:
cactuz_pl wrote:
From when? Please post here redcrabs qnote in which he writes about the lifting of writing reason. Maybe I missed something.
Can you answer it? I would be gratefull. Thanks
i was going thru RC's posts and got tired of going thru 30-something pages so gave up, but i remember he did post something about it
You are wrong.
List of redcrabs posts: http://minetest.net/forum/search.php?ac ... er_id=1085

Post with...
redcrab wrote:meanwhile you have to motivate your request
... is 9th on this list, which means that after this post redcrab wrote only 8 posts.
None of these posts is not talking about the lifting of writing motivation.

Neuro, please do not give unverified information.
Nope

User avatar
insanebitch
New member
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 18:23

by insanebitch » Post

Protect
173.3, -30000, -39.2
205, -30000, -15

Reason - My sexy new house is there :D

User avatar
AspireMint
Member
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:59
GitHub: AspireMint
IRC: AspireMint
In-game: AspireMint
Location: Stuck at spawn

by AspireMint » Post

Hello,
redcrab, if is it possible, could you find in logs/history who griefed these houses (today or yesterday --> 8.11.-9.11.) ? :::
(-6, 14, 56) - Actev8's house, missing white_wool, lights, chairs,...
(149, 22, -200) - Kinggorilla's house, missing red_wool, ...
(225, 22, -312) - splash's house, missing everything
and road (95, 24, -59) missing lights
"There's 🧁for you, 🧁for me, 🧁for sale, 🧁for free"

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass, and I've just finished my milk!" ― Maurice Moss

User avatar
MaxM
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 07:56

by MaxM » Post

94,1000,-44 to 67,-1000,-25 this is my 2. Area cactuzPL :D

User avatar
davidpace
Member
Posts: 685
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:09
Location: United States

by davidpace » Post

Server down? can't connect....
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

User avatar
MaxM
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 07:56

by MaxM » Post

Hey i want give you my coords for my area:92,-1000,-41 to 110,1000,-24 (1. Area)

94,1000,-44 to 67,-1000,-25 this is my 2. Area

The two areas are for 2 house :D

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
Posts: 876
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34
Location: Poland

by cactuz_pl » Post

davidpace wrote:Hi please protect these areas for me

2. Coordinates: 1191,-1000,-0.8 766,1000,107

Reason: I am going to build a city with Reesey

2. Coordinates: -27,20,-336 -142,60,-340

Reason: I am building my First Pixel art There, hopefully I can finish it soon.

Thanks. David
Done
Nope

User avatar
MaxM
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 07:56

by MaxM » Post

Hey i want give you my coords for my area:92,-1000,-41 to 110,1000,-24 (1. Area)
93,1000,-44 to 67,-1000,-25 this is my 2. Area
The two areas are for 2 house :D

User avatar
AspireMint
Member
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:59
GitHub: AspireMint
IRC: AspireMint
In-game: AspireMint
Location: Stuck at spawn

by AspireMint » Post

davidpace wrote:Server down? can't connect....
ERROR[main]: Couldn't resolve address Image
"There's 🧁for you, 🧁for me, 🧁for sale, 🧁for free"

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass, and I've just finished my milk!" ― Maurice Moss

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
Posts: 876
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34
Location: Poland

by cactuz_pl » Post

MaxM wrote:Hey i want give you my coords for my area:92,-1000,-41 to 110,1000,-24 (1. Area)
93,1000,-44 to 67,-1000,-25 this is my 2. Area
The two areas are for 2 house :D
First area is colliding with other, second is protected.

Yes, server down.
Nope

User avatar
davidpace
Member
Posts: 685
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:09
Location: United States

by davidpace » Post

I know how to get it to work! use the IP Numbers NOT redcrab.suret.net If it does not work for you, idk why, but it worked for me :D
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

User avatar
MaxM
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 07:56

by MaxM » Post

1. Area = 94,1000,-41 to 110,-1000,-24 here my new coord for the 1.area cactuzPL

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
Posts: 876
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34
Location: Poland

by cactuz_pl » Post

MaxM wrote:1. Area = 94,1000,-41 to 110,-1000,-24 here my new coord for the 1.area cactuzPL
Done
Nope

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests