Redcrab's server

User avatar
slendergirl66
Member
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 21:43
Location: The End

by slendergirl66 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 16:52

Yes, david, i realize that. However, he kept killing me before i could hit print screen! *sigh* I am sick of rule breakers on this server.
I'm one of the 2 current owners of Slender Fire Village in Redcrab's 4.4 server
 

User avatar
slendergirl66
Member
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 21:43
Location: The End

by slendergirl66 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 17:10

slendergirl66 wrote:
paynekill wrote:hey red is payne i have a question and im here to report that isaac was rather offensive on ur server it was mostly tword slendergirl and in general to every1 else also for protection the city max started and isnt done we need it protected me tick max milleja arch but have nt finished so we cant really say how big we want to make it also theres been some griefing of some monuments also i found a mod that would be very handy to instal its called the crafting guide master one if u can have it given to each player it would be helpful to make crafting easier also on another noet i would like to request fly to help with cleaning up blocks and help newer people get started by finding a good placeto set there land so to speak and to help speed up the production of our city cuzthe process is slow going i understand and id apreciate the permission to plz and thank you paynekill my ingame name is payne my email iin paynekiller97@gmail.com if u need to reach me also if u need help to moderate the server i m usually on alot more often if u need the help im willing to help thank you for your time and thanks for being awsome and doing this server ur the best

,payne


payne, Isaac has already been reported and his privs have been revoked for several days.


Ah, wait. Are we speaking of a different incident? Isaac had privs revoked a few days ago for saying, quote, "Im so fresh you can suck my ----." Has he made any comments towards me since then, perhaps out of anger for reporting him?? If so, he needs to read this post and realize that it was not a personal attack on him, I reported him because his comment was innapropriate and needed to be adressed. If he has something to say, he needs to say it to me.
I'm one of the 2 current owners of Slender Fire Village in Redcrab's 4.4 server
 

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34
Location: Poland

by cactuz_pl » Mon Dec 24, 2012 17:24

slendergirl66 wrote:Is it true that user Payne has ban privs? Also, is it true that user RedStoneMiner has been permanently banned? (If not, please do; he kept breaking into my house after i barricaded myself in, proceeding to kill me not just once, but DOZENS of times. All b/c I told him not to build outside of the land I gave him in my village. I also later discovered that he killed my friend BaconChinchilla, whom I also know in real life, a total of twelve times for seemingly no reason.) I never got the chance to take a screenshot, and I hope that it won't effect this?
Thank you for your time, Cactuz. I appreciate it.


Yes, payne has 'ban' privs, and banned RedStoneMiner.

To see someone's privileges: /privs <PLAYER> .
Last edited by cactuz_pl on Mon Dec 24, 2012 17:26, edited 1 time in total.
Nope
 

User avatar
slendergirl66
Member
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 21:43
Location: The End

by slendergirl66 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 18:01

Thank you, cactuz. Sorry, Im on my mobile today so i couldnt get on and check.
I'm one of the 2 current owners of Slender Fire Village in Redcrab's 4.4 server
 

User avatar
Obiewan1111
Member
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 20:30
Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire, England

by Obiewan1111 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 18:07

Unban me..

Sincerely,

Obiewan1111
Youtube Channel; Minetest Gaming Videos

Is suggesting the Offtopic Section and getting it added an achievement? I guess it is!
 

User avatar
davidpace
Member
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:09
Location: United States

by davidpace » Mon Dec 24, 2012 18:20

Obiewan, nobody will unban you.

Sincerely,

davidpace
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D
 

User avatar
paynekill
Member
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 16:56

by paynekill » Mon Dec 24, 2012 19:16

slendergirl66 wrote:
paynekill wrote:hey red is payne i have a question and im here to report that isaac was rather offensive on ur server it was mostly tword slendergirl and in general to every1 else also for protection the city max started and isnt done we need it protected me tick max milleja arch but have nt finished so we cant really say how big we want to make it also theres been some griefing of some monuments also i found a mod that would be very handy to instal its called the crafting guide master one if u can have it given to each player it would be helpful to make crafting easier also on another noet i would like to request fly to help with cleaning up blocks and help newer people get started by finding a good placeto set there land so to speak and to help speed up the production of our city cuzthe process is slow going i understand and id apreciate the permission to plz and thank you paynekill my ingame name is payne my email iin paynekiller97@gmail.com if u need to reach me also if u need help to moderate the server i m usually on alot more often if u need the help im willing to help thank you for your time and thanks for being awsome and doing this server ur the best

,payne


payne, Isaac has already been reported and had his privs have been revoked for several days.

iknow but i posted this the day it happend and for other rezsons but in the rong forum message lol so i reposted it in the right place
my names payne ur blood is my gain
 

User avatar
Leroy
Member
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 23:43
Location: Antarctica

by Leroy » Mon Dec 24, 2012 21:32

Can I have this skin?

Image
UBUNTU BRO!
 

MisterBananas
Member
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 18:22

by MisterBananas » Mon Dec 24, 2012 22:46

davidpace wrote:Obiewan, nobody will unban you.

Sincerely,

davidpace


Banned trolls are like wild bears and aligators, if you keep feeding them they'll keep coming back. Ignore him for long enough and he'll stop coming around.
Pkmn White 2 FC: 4213-1790-7873
 

User avatar
Leroy
Member
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 23:43
Location: Antarctica

by Leroy » Mon Dec 24, 2012 22:46

Obiewan1111 wrote:Unban me..

Sincerely,

Obiewan1111

Do It Payne, Do It!
UBUNTU BRO!
 

User avatar
Leroy
Member
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 23:43
Location: Antarctica

by Leroy » Mon Dec 24, 2012 22:49

I found Gravel blocks near spawn and a ladder formation.

Image

Gravel Block

Image

Another Gravel Block (could be rollback bug)


Image

Ladder formation, possibly to stop suicide jumps
UBUNTU BRO!
 

User avatar
Neuro
Member
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 09:37
Location: United States

by Neuro » Tue Dec 25, 2012 05:44

cactuz_pl wrote:
slendergirl66 wrote:Is it true that user Payne has ban privs? Also, is it true that user RedStoneMiner has been permanently banned? (If not, please do; he kept breaking into my house after i barricaded myself in, proceeding to kill me not just once, but DOZENS of times. All b/c I told him not to build outside of the land I gave him in my village. I also later discovered that he killed my friend BaconChinchilla, whom I also know in real life, a total of twelve times for seemingly no reason.) I never got the chance to take a screenshot, and I hope that it won't effect this?
Thank you for your time, Cactuz. I appreciate it.


Yes, payne has 'ban' privs, and banned RedStoneMiner.

To see someone's privileges: /privs <PLAYER> .

why does he have ban privs isnt only the mod and admin supposed to have those?
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp
 

User avatar
Neuro
Member
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 09:37
Location: United States

by Neuro » Tue Dec 25, 2012 05:45

Leroy wrote:I found Gravel blocks near spawn and a ladder formation.
Image

Ladder formation, possibly to stop suicide jumps

thats part of a jump at skyward, read the sign next to it
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp
 

Josh
Member
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 23:11
Location: Victoria, Australia

by Josh » Wed Dec 26, 2012 02:02

Neuro wrote:
Leroy wrote:I found Gravel blocks near spawn and a ladder formation.
Image

Ladder formation, possibly to stop suicide jumps

thats part of a jump at skyward, read the sign next to it

I saw those ladders too. Thing's are appearing in the world randomly all of a sudden.
 

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34
Location: Poland

by cactuz_pl » Wed Dec 26, 2012 14:31

Neuro wrote:why does he have ban privs isnt only the mod and admin supposed to have those?


It seems that redcrab trusts him, I think that is reason enough.
Nope
 

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34
Location: Poland

by cactuz_pl » Wed Dec 26, 2012 16:05

Player 'jeffrey' interact revoked.

Reason: greifiing 2 houses in Jaynestown.

To all players, with 'ban' privs (like payne): please ban 'jeffrey', when he will be online, thanks.

All jeffrey's actions has been rolled back.
Nope
 

User avatar
Alienhunter3010
Member
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 07:58

by Alienhunter3010 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 19:10

Merry Xmas and Happy new year

According to catuz_pl, I post the link to my patch to the sethome mod.

It adds bookmark capabilities to /home and /sethome comands (manteining old compatibility).

http://ubuntuone.com/3wZcAwpSjLU7TM9bJxx8n6

Instruction and examples on the mod's topic
 

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34
Location: Poland

by cactuz_pl » Wed Dec 26, 2012 20:03

Players adam2903 and ofyuff - interact revoked.

Reason: greifing roads, houses.

To all players, with 'ban' privs (like payne): please ban adam2903 and ofyuff, when they will be online, thanks.

All their actions has been rolled back.
Nope
 

User avatar
slendergirl66
Member
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 21:43
Location: The End

by slendergirl66 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 01:13

Hello, everyone. I have a HUGE announcement; I got Minecraft. So, I likely won't be on as much. I will still visit, but.... You know... I will miss talking to everyone so much!
*hugs for everyone*
I'm one of the 2 current owners of Slender Fire Village in Redcrab's 4.4 server
 

User avatar
davidpace
Member
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:09
Location: United States

by davidpace » Thu Dec 27, 2012 01:40

Bye Bye, You'll be back for sure!
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D
 

Josh
Member
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 23:11
Location: Victoria, Australia

by Josh » Thu Dec 27, 2012 02:00

Everyone always leaves when they get minecraft. Anyway, bye slendergirl66. Come back soon!
 

User avatar
Leroy
Member
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 23:43
Location: Antarctica

by Leroy » Thu Dec 27, 2012 02:00

Minecraft. Don't get if computer is BAD.... mmph.
UBUNTU BRO!
 

BambooVase
New member
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 08:49

by BambooVase » Thu Dec 27, 2012 03:35

Have fun if you have a good pc. If not, enjoy the lag
 

User avatar
Chinchow
Member
 
Posts: 684
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 21:37

by Chinchow » Thu Dec 27, 2012 04:01

I have a problem I own two pieces of land and want to disown them is this possible?
Last edited by Chinchow on Thu Dec 27, 2012 04:01, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes, it's harder to think up a mod than it is to create it.
Mods: Orichalcum Stonebricks Extra Chests
 

User avatar
Neuro
Member
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 09:37
Location: United States

by Neuro » Thu Dec 27, 2012 05:01

Josh wrote:
Neuro wrote:
Leroy wrote:I found Gravel blocks near spawn and a ladder formation.
Ladder formation, possibly to stop suicide jumps

thats part of a jump at skyward, read the sign next to it

I saw those ladders too. Thing's are appearing in the world randomly all of a sudden.

i put them there if you read the sign you would know.


and cactuz how long has payne been a member of server
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp
 

PreviousNext

Return to Servers



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests