Redcrab's server

User avatar
oxenfreedan
Member
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 01:39
Location: mars

by oxenfreedan » Post

I ABOUT FELL OFF OF THE CHAIR READING THAT!!
My Awesome Map please try:
http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=5028
I've played minetest since 0.3.1 came out!
Mostly when on forums I'm using a uniden tablet!

User avatar
MisterBananas
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 18:22

by MisterBananas » Post

You know you're lonely when...
Pkmn White 2 FC: 4213-1790-7873

User avatar
oxenfreedan
Member
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 01:39
Location: mars

by oxenfreedan » Post

When... what?
My Awesome Map please try:
http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=5028
I've played minetest since 0.3.1 came out!
Mostly when on forums I'm using a uniden tablet!

User avatar
oxenfreedan
Member
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 01:39
Location: mars

by oxenfreedan » Post

Is the server down?
My Awesome Map please try:
http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=5028
I've played minetest since 0.3.1 came out!
Mostly when on forums I'm using a uniden tablet!

User avatar
Inocudom
Member
Posts: 3090
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 01:14
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

0.4.7 stable is out now. Will this server be updated to that version and will jungles and dungeons be able to appear? What will be done concerning mese?
You can now find my videos at BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/some_cheeky_jinuskian/

User avatar
Sokomine
Member
Posts: 4046
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 17:31
GitHub: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

It would be great if the server could be updated. Last time Redcrab tried (0.4.6), it didn't work well and many blocks became undefined. Maybe the new version of minetest_game could be tested on the 402 port? Also, the textures of cobble and stonebrick have to be exchanged if we switch to new versions. Perhaps other textures have to be changed/copied from older versions as well. It's ok and fine for a new server to start with the new textures, but on an existing server, they would change the appearance of buildings.
A list of my mods can be found here.

ch98
Member
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 06:14

by ch98 » Post

can someone start a photo gallery for pictures on this server?
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
Posts: 876
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34
Location: Poland

by cactuz_pl » Post

ch98 wrote:can someone start a photo gallery for pictures on this server?
Well....
Ade's http://ade96.imgur.com/
AspireMint's http://aspiremint.imgur.com/
Mine http://ubuntuone.com/album/6g0iutwArE37UIIGMPb9Pf

I'm sure there is more.
Nope

User avatar
lor599
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:58
Location: United States

by lor599 » Post

Funny things AspireMint did to Sokomine when she was afk
Image
Image
Image
Image
Sorry Sokomine^^

User avatar
MisterBananas
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 18:22

by MisterBananas » Post

lor599 wrote:Funny things AspireMint did to Sokomine when she was afk
-snip-
Sorry Sokomine^^
That's actually kinda cool... and fitting.
Pkmn White 2 FC: 4213-1790-7873

User avatar
Evergreen
Member
Posts: 2135
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 01:22
GitHub: 4Evergreen4
IRC: EvergreenTree
In-game: Evergreen
Location: A forest in the midwest
Contact:

by Evergreen » Post

I have a request for protection. It is my house in mushroom town.
Coordinates for protection:

Code: Select all

-297,80,3200 -281,20,3218
Last edited by Evergreen on Wed Jun 12, 2013 19:27, edited 1 time in total.
Back from the dead!

User avatar
KoalaBear
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 03:53

by KoalaBear » Post

YOLO
Yolo :)

User avatar
Inocudom
Member
Posts: 3090
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 01:14
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

Redcrab should check on this server, update its mods, and upgrade it to 0.4.7 sometime. 0.4.7 introduces flowers, farming, coal blocks, desert stone bricks, sandstone bricks, diamonds, bug fixes, memory leak fixes, improved 0.3.1 jungles, and improved 0.3.1 dungeons. To have jungles and dungeons appear in a world, type the line below in the configuration file for Minetest (they won't appear otherwise:)
mg_flags = trees, caves, v6_biome_blend, dungeons, v6_jungles
0.4.7 also introduces a way to disable the destruction caused by fire without having to uninstall the fire mod. The line you must type for that is below:
disable_fire = true
Last edited by Inocudom on Wed Jun 12, 2013 18:27, edited 1 time in total.
You can now find my videos at BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/some_cheeky_jinuskian/

User avatar
AspireMint
Member
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:59
GitHub: AspireMint
IRC: AspireMint
In-game: AspireMint
Location: Stuck at spawn

by AspireMint » Post

Hello,
its old picture, 1 minute after mapgen bug (lors city was destroyed)
Image
"There's 🧁for you, 🧁for me, 🧁for sale, 🧁for free"

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass, and I've just finished my milk!" ― Maurice Moss

User avatar
Sokomine
Member
Posts: 4046
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 17:31
GitHub: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

AspireMint: Hope that maliscious mapgen bug will never be seen again!

Inocudom: Yes, 0.4.7 would be great. However, with so much of the map already explored, there's not much point in hoping for mapgen to get new content. If/when the server gets eventually updated, it might be easier to just put some saplings in the chests at spawn. There's also textures which need to be changed.
A list of my mods can be found here.

User avatar
oxenfreedan
Member
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 01:39
Location: mars

by oxenfreedan » Post

lor599 wrote:Funny things AspireMint did to Sokomine when she was afk
Image
Image
Image
Image
Sorry Sokomine^^
Very funny wish I coulda been on!
My Awesome Map please try:
http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=5028
I've played minetest since 0.3.1 came out!
Mostly when on forums I'm using a uniden tablet!

User avatar
playzooki
Member
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 18:58

by playzooki » Post

same.
bad signature is bad

User avatar
oxenfreedan
Member
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 01:39
Location: mars

by oxenfreedan » Post

Hello everyone! Spector,gary,aspiremint, masterchief,and i have been working on a place to have a minetest party! We will have events such as parkour, races, building challenges, and guess what? PRIZES! Whats the day? Thursday Whats the time? 9AM. Everyone can come! so pls show up. just as a preview one of the prizes will be a STACK of mese. I would like it if a moderator could be on at the begining of the party to make it so that there is a travelnet at spawn so people can easily reach the location. Thank you hope to see you there.
screenshots will be uploaded a little later
My Awesome Map please try:
http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=5028
I've played minetest since 0.3.1 came out!
Mostly when on forums I'm using a uniden tablet!

User avatar
Evergreen
Member
Posts: 2135
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 01:22
GitHub: 4Evergreen4
IRC: EvergreenTree
In-game: Evergreen
Location: A forest in the midwest
Contact:

by Evergreen » Post

oxenfreedan wrote:Hello everyone! Spector,gary,aspiremint, masterchief,and i have been working on a place to have a minetest party! We will have events such as parkour, races, building challenges, and guess what? PRIZES! Whats the day? Thursday Whats the time? 9AM. Everyone can come! so pls show up. just as a preview one of the prizes will be a STACK of mese. I would like it if a moderator could be on at the begining of the party to make it so that there is a travelnet at spawn so people can easily reach the location. Thank you hope to see you there.
screenshots will be uploaded a little later
What is your time zone?
Back from the dead!

User avatar
oxenfreedan
Member
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 01:39
Location: mars

by oxenfreedan » Post

Sry about that everyone i forgot to post that my time zone is central!
My Awesome Map please try:
http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=5028
I've played minetest since 0.3.1 came out!
Mostly when on forums I'm using a uniden tablet!

User avatar
Evergreen
Member
Posts: 2135
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 01:22
GitHub: 4Evergreen4
IRC: EvergreenTree
In-game: Evergreen
Location: A forest in the midwest
Contact:

by Evergreen » Post

oxenfreedan wrote:Sry about that everyone i forgot to post that my time zone is central!
Ah, okay. I'm an hour ahead of you then. So 10 o'clock tomorrow for me then.
Last edited by Evergreen on Mon Jun 17, 2013 21:27, edited 1 time in total.
Back from the dead!

User avatar
oxenfreedan
Member
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 01:39
Location: mars

by oxenfreedan » Post

Cya there!
My Awesome Map please try:
http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=5028
I've played minetest since 0.3.1 came out!
Mostly when on forums I'm using a uniden tablet!

User avatar
oxenfreedan
Member
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 01:39
Location: mars

by oxenfreedan » Post

Another edit this is central USA time all of you players who live in other countries
My Awesome Map please try:
http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=5028
I've played minetest since 0.3.1 came out!
Mostly when on forums I'm using a uniden tablet!

User avatar
Inocudom
Member
Posts: 3090
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 01:14
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

Inocudom wrote:Redcrab should check on this server, update its mods, and upgrade it to 0.4.7 sometime. 0.4.7 introduces flowers, farming, coal blocks, desert stone bricks, sandstone bricks, diamonds, bug fixes, memory leak fixes, improved 0.3.1 jungles, and improved 0.3.1 dungeons. To have jungles and dungeons appear in a world, type the line below in the configuration file for Minetest (they won't appear otherwise:)
mg_flags = trees, caves, v6_biome_blend, dungeons, v6_jungles
0.4.7 also introduces a way to disable the destruction caused by fire without having to uninstall the fire mod. The line you must type for that is below:
disable_fire = true
I sent Redcrab a PM about doing this. The King Arthur's Land server was able to be updated to 0.4.7, so hopefully that will be possible for this server as well.
You can now find my videos at BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/some_cheeky_jinuskian/

User avatar
Evergreen
Member
Posts: 2135
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 01:22
GitHub: 4Evergreen4
IRC: EvergreenTree
In-game: Evergreen
Location: A forest in the midwest
Contact:

by Evergreen » Post

Inocudom wrote:
Inocudom wrote:Redcrab should check on this server, update its mods, and upgrade it to 0.4.7 sometime. 0.4.7 introduces flowers, farming, coal blocks, desert stone bricks, sandstone bricks, diamonds, bug fixes, memory leak fixes, improved 0.3.1 jungles, and improved 0.3.1 dungeons. To have jungles and dungeons appear in a world, type the line below in the configuration file for Minetest (they won't appear otherwise:)
mg_flags = trees, caves, v6_biome_blend, dungeons, v6_jungles
0.4.7 also introduces a way to disable the destruction caused by fire without having to uninstall the fire mod. The line you must type for that is below:
disable_fire = true
I sent Redcrab a PM about doing this. The King Arthur's Land server was able to be updated to 0.4.7, so hopefully that will be possible for this server as well.
It would be nice if it was. However, redcrab will need to do a lot of tinkering with the mods to avoid any unknown nodes being created. (I also really hope that no mapgen bug happens. If it does get updated, be sure to warn people to stay near spawn.)
Last edited by Evergreen on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:18, edited 1 time in total.
Back from the dead!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest