Redcrab's server

webdesigner97
GitHub: webD97
IRC: webdesigner97
In-game: webdesigner97

by webdesigner97 » Post

The step where I'm building on goes to a new station under Lemoux City. At first it will be the southern railhead, but we can expand it later (maybe to Papyrus town?) :)

webdesigner97

by webdesigner97 » Post

Most parts of the project "Railway station spawn" are done:

webdesigner97

by webdesigner97 » Post

Server seems to be down (or is it only for me?)...

coffeecrafter

by coffeecrafter » Post

nope ;) I'm also waiting for it to wake up again....
Last edited by coffeecrafter on Fri Jul 26, 2013 17:52, edited 1 time in total.

coffeecrafter

by coffeecrafter » Post

BAGPIPE wrote:What is the over all plan for where the railroad is going?
We also connected Pyrite to the railroad. From Pyrite the railroad might lead further north some day...

At the moment there's plans to built something like a circle in the underground of Pyrite to connect the airport and stuff.
There are a lot of active builders, thanks to them all at this point!

qwrwed
In-game: qwrwed or Nitro

by qwrwed » Post

I can't connect either.

Erthome
In-game: Erthome Azyaqux

by Erthome » Post

Hmm...Been trying to get back in on and off all afternoon...Redcrab? I am certain that you are busy and this is not your highest priority, BUT come on dude, some kind of warning for planned outage, or a status message please?

Hmm ... tente de se remettre en marche et en arrêt tout l'après midi ... RedCrab? Je suis certain que vous êtes occupé et ce n'est pas votre priorité, mais bon mec, une sorte d'avertissement pour les interruptions planifiées, ou un message d'état s'il vous plaît?

Hmm ... State cercando di tornare in e fuori tutto il pomeriggio ... redcrab? Sono certo che si è occupati e questo non è la priorità più alta, ma andiamo amico, una sorta di avvertimento per interruzione pianificata, o un messaggio di stato per favore?

oxenfreedan

by oxenfreedan » Post

it is still down. Maybe for updating it hopefully!
My Awesome Map please try:
http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=5028
I've played minetest since 0.3.1 came out!
Mostly when on forums I'm using a uniden tablet!

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Erthome wrote:Hmm...Been trying to get back in on and off all afternoon...Redcrab? I am certain that you are busy and this is not your highest priority, BUT come on dude, some kind of warning for planned outage, or a status message please?

Hmm ... tente de se remettre en marche et en arrêt tout l'après midi ... RedCrab? Je suis certain que vous êtes occupé et ce n'est pas votre priorité, mais bon mec, une sorte d'avertissement pour les interruptions planifiées, ou un message d'état s'il vous plaît?

Hmm ... State cercando di tornare in e fuori tutto il pomeriggio ... redcrab? Sono certo che si è occupati e questo non è la priorità più alta, ma andiamo amico, una sorta di avvertimento per interruzione pianificata, o un messaggio di stato per favore?
Relax Erthome, server is up now. I think redcrab even doesn't know about this little malfunction.
Nope

Erthome

by Erthome » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:
Erthome wrote:Hmm...Been trying to get back in on and off all afternoon...Redcrab? I am certain that you are busy and this is not your highest priority, BUT come on dude, some kind of warning for planned outage, or a status message please?

Relax Erthome, server is up now. I think redcrab even doesn't know about this little malfunction.
Thanks for the update Cactuz...I thought that WAS relaxed--for a crazed Minetest addict going cold turkey for almost 20 hours LOL...

SOOO, has he given you server admin rights now sir? If so I'd like to mention that despite the periodic bot messages stating that the mapgen has successfully completed in the Central and North regions it has been more than two months since my piece of ground which straddles the line between the two has updated. Having noted a post on the forum here from January where Redcrab explained that there was a record locking issue whereby if someone was working on an area it would prevent the map from accessing that data, AND having had the misfortune of losing my Internet for 10 days, I was very hopeful that the silver lining in the cloud would be that I wasn't blocking my own map update...Unfortunately, no cigar. The mapgen STILL did not update the map to reflect my work over the past couple months.

modenacalcio

by modenacalcio » Post

Yes, the online map was last updated on June 6th and it states that it updated every 9 days! whats wrong

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Erthome wrote:SOOO, has he given you server admin rights now sir?
redcrab wrote:Administrator: redcrab
Moderator: cactuzPL
So, no.
Erthome wrote:The mapgen STILL did not update the map to reflect my work over the past couple months.
Sorry, I can't help you and we don't have any contact with redcrab.
Nope

Inocudom
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:
Erthome wrote:SOOO, has he given you server admin rights now sir?
So, no.
Erthome wrote:The mapgen STILL did not update the map to reflect my work over the past couple months.
Sorry, I can't help you and we don't have any contact with redcrab.
It seems that redcrab is one of the greatest mysteries of Minetest. Nobody knows what he is up to, and nobody ever gets a response from him. He read my PM to him, but I never got a response. Maybe when autumn comes he will be active again?

lor599

by lor599 » Post

It seems that the Un-specified Mushroom has caused some very strange results after entering
Everyone looks obsessed to the Mushroom, This will be studied further by "Mushroom City Medics"

lor599

by lor599 » Post

AspireMint goes deep-sea diving with gravel coat
xD

CaptainSparklez

by CaptainSparklez » Post

I would like to be on your server... my username is BTDUBS...

AspireMint
GitHub: AspireMint
IRC: AspireMint
In-game: AspireMint

by AspireMint » Post

Hello,
lor599 built nice watchtower:

sorry coffeecrafter x)
"Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts."

"There's 🧁for you, 🧁for me, 🧁for sale, 🧁for free"

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass, and I've just finished my milk!" ― Maurice Moss

Topywo

by Topywo » Post

CaptainSparklez wrote:I would like to be on your server... my username is BTDUBS...
See the first post of this thread under:

Self-granted interact privilege (thanks to /setemail command)

Edit: Red.
Last edited by Topywo on Mon Jul 29, 2013 21:37, edited 1 time in total.

lor599

by lor599 » Post

Come to Pyrite Airport today!

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

lor599 wrote: Come to Pyrite Airport today!
Do we get a free flight?
A list of my mods can be found here.

oxenfreedan

by oxenfreedan » Post

URGENT: IF A MODERATOR HAS NOT NOTICED THE GRIEFER CTPURKE IS APPEARS TO BE UNBANNED AND WAS ALREADY GRIEFING AGAIN!
My Awesome Map please try:
http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=5028
I've played minetest since 0.3.1 came out!
Mostly when on forums I'm using a uniden tablet!

ShadowNinja
Developer
GitHub: ShadowNinja
IRC: ShadowNinja
In-game: ShadowNinja

by ShadowNinja » Post

oxenfreedan wrote:URGENT: IF A MODERATOR HAS NOT NOTICED THE GRIEFER CTPURKE IS APPEARS TO BE UNBANNED AND WAS ALREADY GRIEFING AGAIN!
Please don't use all caps. Also, player names are case-sensitive. Is it "CTPURKE", "ctpurke", "Ctpurke", or something else?

BAGPIPE

by BAGPIPE » Post

Is there a way to get in the airplane?
My username tells almost everything about me.

Erthome

by Erthome » Post

modenacalcio wrote:Yes, the online map was last updated on June 6th and it states that it updated every 9 days! whats wrong
The script runs, says it completed, but the posted map does not reflect surface visible changes, like roads extended and broadened, Mesas connected, plazas significantly expanded in size, water drained/covered over, fifty by fifty voxel buildings with desert stone rooves...stuff like that.
Last edited by Erthome on Sat Aug 03, 2013 22:34, edited 1 time in total.

Erthome

by Erthome » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:
Erthome wrote: SOOO, has he given you server admin rights now sir?
cactuz_pl wrote: So, no.
Yep I read that...I did a LOT of reading before I posted anything. And I believe I've invested as much time in this game as any 'player' on this server, certainly in recent months, so, Cactuz, the condescension toward me is probably overkill. I am not privy to your lines of communication, so I asked a reasonable question. Things change, they aren't always announced, hence the word "NOW" in my question--seems prudent to point that out since you broached the subject of READING.