Redcrab's server

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:I Did Not Know There Was A Freaking Fourm Until Someone on the server told me but i was on the sever way before that.
actually cactuz i can vouch for him on this i was online when he was asking about getting a protection, we told him to go to the forum and he didnt know how to get to it
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp

Oblivion1500

by Oblivion1500 » Post

Hey Redcrab, do you think you can add the mesecons mod to the server? i think this mod will spruce things up!
Behold ME!

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:I Did Not Know There Was A Freaking Fourm Until Someone on the server told me but i was on the sever way before that.
One thing I'm curious as to why your dad blocked a profile on Facebook.

LoneWolf's, Randy's forum account

LoneWolf's / Randy's signature:

Code: Select all

(Owner  Of  Saren Estates) Veteran Builder Add Me On FaceBook... https://www.facebook.com/randy.hammond.336
It clearly shows that he wants to receive invitations from others on facebook, so why would he block his profile?
Nope

kaeza
GitHub: kaeza
IRC: kaeza diemartin blaaaaargh
In-game: kaeza

by kaeza » Post

Hello!

I would like to try your server, since I've been hearing it's a really nice one.
Unfortunately, it seems I cannot connect with my latest client. Which client version is needed to enter?

Thanks in advance for your reply.
Last edited by kaeza on Sat Dec 29, 2012 07:45, edited 1 time in total.
Your signature is not the place for a blog post. Please keep it as concise as possible. Thank you!

Check out my stuff! | Donations greatly appreciated! PayPal

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

kaeza wrote:Hello!

I would like to try your server, since I've been hearing it's a really nice one.
Unfortunately, it seems I cannot connect with my latest client. Which client version is needed to enter?

This server is using 0.4.4.

http://minetest.net/download.php
Nope

kaeza
GitHub: kaeza
IRC: kaeza diemartin blaaaaargh
In-game: kaeza

by kaeza » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:
kaeza wrote:Hello!

This server is using 0.4.4.

http://minetest.net/download.php
I usually build from git. But seems the protocol has changed. I will try getting 0.4.4 stable.
Your signature is not the place for a blog post. Please keep it as concise as possible. Thank you!

Check out my stuff! | Donations greatly appreciated! PayPal

webdesigner97
GitHub: webD97
IRC: webdesigner97
In-game: webdesigner97

by webdesigner97 » Post

Oblivion1500 wrote:Hey Redcrab, do you think you can add the mesecons mod to the server? i think this mod will spruce things up!
This question is answered every week.... And like all the times before it will be a NO...

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Post

I Don't know what he does with his life may i just please get back on the server i live with slendergirl66 in the village please may i have this IP unbanned i'll make sure my father does not play this again im sorry but i was the one who showed him and i'll get him attached to a different game.
Veteran Builder, Modern,medieval,futuristic types Hey Guys My MineTest Name Is HELLO_IM_DEATH or Death if you see me just say hey bro i hope to see everyone cause i like friendly people. :D

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

I think he is the same person as randy, not my decision though. It does seem mighty suspicious...
HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:I Don't know what he does with his life may i just please get back on the server i live with slendergirl66 in the village please may i have this IP unbanned i'll make sure my father does not play this again im sorry but i was the one who showed him and i'll get him attached to a different game.
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

Ade96

by Ade96 » Post

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:I Don't know what he does with his life may i just please get back on the server i live with slendergirl66 in the village please may i have this IP unbanned i'll make sure my father does not play this again im sorry but i was the one who showed him and i'll get him attached to a different game.
You have played for 1-2 weeks and you call yourself veteran builder? Btw, Randy called himself veteran builder too...
If you're interested, here are some screenshots of my Redcrab's server's medieval town: http://ade96.imgur.com/ (Updated 8th of December)

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Post

I Played On MineCraft Thank You. Do not judge a book by it's cover.
Veteran Builder, Modern,medieval,futuristic types Hey Guys My MineTest Name Is HELLO_IM_DEATH or Death if you see me just say hey bro i hope to see everyone cause i like friendly people. :D

Obiewan1111

by Obiewan1111 » Post

Oblivion1500 wrote:ok i doubt your going to get unbanned so stop begging you tea and coffee drinking kid.
Shut up you stereotypical bunch of shit.
Youtube Channel; Minetest Gaming Videos

Is suggesting the Offtopic Section and getting it added an achievement? I guess it is!

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

Neuro wrote:
actually cactuz i can vouch for him on this i was online when he was asking about getting a protection, we told him to go to the forum and he didnt know how to get to it
again, did you not even see this, and about his sig. maybe he just wanted to copy his DAD Randy cuz he looks up to him,he is his dad ya know, but i dont think there the same person, randy was an ass, death hasnt done a singal greif and he has been help slender girl and he was about to be helping me, he made to 30K City. i think you should unban the IP but keep randys privs revoked and change his password without telling him what it is. im sure death will keeps his promise to get his dad to play something else
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Post

Please, Like Neuro Said i have not done anything stupid and i plan to keep it that way.

legendofexodia

by legendofexodia » Post

Dear Admins,

Hi! I need to protect a larger tract of land for myself (legendofexodia) and a friend to be able to build on(traxie21). The coordinates are
33.0, 20.5, -81.0
73.9, 22.5, -125

Building a castle and a tower, need the space to complete it.

Thanks a bunch,
Legendofexodia
Crime doesn't pay.

slendergirl66

by slendergirl66 » Post

oh jeez i get on after two days and everything has gone to hell..... -_-
I'm one of the 2 current owners of Slender Fire Village in Redcrab's 4.4 server

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Post

unfortunately Slendergirl66 it has.

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

webdesigner97 wrote:
Oblivion1500 wrote:Hey Redcrab, do you think you can add the mesecons mod to the server? i think this mod will spruce things up!
This question is answered every week.... And like all the times before it will be a NO...
If that happened, we would need MORE MESE!!!
UBUNTU BRO!

legendofexodia

by legendofexodia » Post

legendofexodia wrote:Dear Admins,

Hi! I need to protect a larger tract of land for myself (legendofexodia) and a friend to be able to build on(traxie21). The coordinates are
33.0, 20.5, -81.0
73.9, 22.5, -125

Thanks a bunch,
Legendofexodia
This is LegendofExodia again,
Could you please give me ownership of specified locales?
The protection apparently did not work.
Sincerely.
L.O.E
Crime doesn't pay.

QtheAllmighty

by QtheAllmighty » Post

Obiewan1111 wrote:
Oblivion1500 wrote:ok i doubt your going to get unbanned so stop begging you tea and coffee drinking kid.
Shut up you stereotypical bunch of shit.
Please stop flooding this place with your constant (and useless) unban requests and temper tantrums.
There is no pen here. How am I meant to sign?

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

legendofexodia wrote:
legendofexodia wrote:Dear Admins,

33.0, 20.5, -81.0
73.9, 22.5, -125

Thanks a bunch,
Legendofexodia
This is LegendofExodia again,
Could you please give me ownership of specified locales?
The protection apparently did not work.
Sincerely.
L.O.E
But you self-protected the same area (check /list_areas , your area is 380).
Areas CANNOT overlaps.

To fix this:
1. Make sure your cords are correct (try to put blocks in all 4 corners).
2. Post new cords (current is colliding with AspireMint's area).
3. When we both will be online, you will remove your self-made area (I will tell you how).
4. I will make new area.
Last edited by cactuz_pl on Sun Dec 30, 2012 07:26, edited 1 time in total.
Nope

MisterBananas

by MisterBananas » Post

I wouldn't normally do this but I'm getting really sick and tired of replacing all the glowglass in MY tunnel. Here's one of the Screen Shots for a reference of where it was. This tunnel, as well as another, are regularly robbed of the glowglass. If anything can be done about whoever keeps doing this please do it.

Pkmn White 2 FC: 4213-1790-7873

Oblivion1500

by Oblivion1500 » Post

webdesigner97 wrote:
but why? and i know we wouldnt need more mese i can get mine easy, what is the cause for it not getting implemented? there is several fun functions it could do.
Behold ME!

MisterBananas

by MisterBananas » Post

Oblivion1500 wrote:
webdesigner97 wrote:
but why? and i know we wouldnt need more mese i can get mine easy, what is the cause for it not getting implemented? there is several fun functions it could do.
It's more an issue of stability. No, the mod is not stable, regardless of what others may tell you. I've seen servers crash and maps get corrupted because of the mesecons mod.
Pkmn White 2 FC: 4213-1790-7873

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

New feature (forum)
PM (Private Messages)
From now you can send me protection requests and greif reports, without spamming topic.
Greif reports can be anonymous. (I do not have to disclose the applicant)
Last edited by cactuz_pl on Sun Dec 30, 2012 09:09, edited 1 time in total.
Nope