Redcrab's server

juzt.

by juzt. » Post

Leroy wrote:
Chinchow wrote:My name is Chinchw I missed the o but can I have build privilege?
do /setemail ( yo email here)
wait 2-3 hrs. check spam.
Done!
If u have gmail it may take only 15 secons :D

HeresTommy

by HeresTommy » Post

Neuro wrote:cactuz i need to meet you online or vanessa, otherwise i wont be able to get my city protection on

this is why i asked to be another land manager like VE some ppl arent on at the same time as cactuz and VE, like myself and im online a lot which means they're arent
if you were land manager you would make whole server under your protection just cause of irritation that why no one else land manager and you need to be redcrabs trusted enough friend
()-()=|---|> BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

Tommy, I think you're exaggerating a bit too much, I think Neuro would only make protection over what he is building.....And yes, whoever would become land manager would have to be redcrab's trusted friend. But it is up to redcrab who he chooses :)
HeresTommy wrote:
Neuro wrote:cactuz i need to meet you online or vanessa, otherwise i wont be able to get my city protection on

this is why i asked to be another land manager like VE some ppl arent on at the same time as cactuz and VE, like myself and im online a lot which means they're arent
if you were land manager you would make whole server under your protection just cause of irritation that why no one else land manager and you need to be redcrabs trusted enough friend
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

I definitely wouldnt make the whole server mine, im asking for it cuz im online more than cactuz and VE and i'd like to be able to get protection faster than waiting a few days to weeks at a time
Last edited by Neuro on Mon Dec 03, 2012 19:57, edited 1 time in total.
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp

webdesigner97
GitHub: webD97
IRC: webdesigner97
In-game: webdesigner97

by webdesigner97 » Post

Please ban "Insane".

He used swearwords, griefed houses around his own house and incited us because (quote):
Insane wrote:I get griefed = I grief

Cumehtar

by Cumehtar » Post

I would like to report a following incident.
A person named Insane logged on server and complained his house was griefed. Then he stated insulting everybody on server and griefing the houses around his, explaining it as 'I get griefed = I grief"
Although it would be good to deal with the original griefer, I'm think Insane himself deserves some 'disciplinary measures'.

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

I apologize Tommy, I did not know Neuro wanted his own server... Neuro, ever heard of singleplayer?
Neuro wrote:I definitely would make the whole server mine, im asking for it cuz im online more than cactuz and VE and i'd like to be able to get protection faster than waiting a few days to weeks at a time

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

If this really happened, I think he should be banned for atleast a week
Cumehtar wrote:I would like to report a following incident.
A person named Insane logged on server and complained his house was griefed. Then he stated insulting everybody on server and griefing the houses around his, explaining it as 'I get griefed = I grief"
Although it would be good to deal with the original griefer, I'm think Insane himself deserves some 'disciplinary measures'.
Last edited by davidpace on Mon Dec 03, 2012 19:12, edited 1 time in total.

webdesigner97
GitHub: webD97
IRC: webdesigner97
In-game: webdesigner97

by webdesigner97 » Post

+1
I was there too!

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

You, guys should've taken screenshots!

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

davidpace wrote:I apologize Tommy, I did not know Neuro wanted his own server... Neuro, ever heard of singleplayer?
Neuro wrote:I definitely would make the whole server mine, im asking for it cuz im online more than cactuz and VE and i'd like to be able to get protection faster than waiting a few days to weeks at a time
i didnt mean to type would i meant wouldnt, i fixed it

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Player "Insane" has no "interact" now, probably redcrab revoked him.

Player "slendergirl66" has been greif Insane's house.
Proof:

slendergirl66 will be deprived of the privileges, permanently, unless otherwise decided by redcrab.

There will be no more mercy for greifers.

report + proof* = permanent ban or interact revoke

*proof - If you see greifed building, post cords here and do not touch anything on around this place, because I could not find out who greifed. Redcrab and I can use /rollback_check to see who was last "editor".

BTW: Damage has been withdrawn, by /rollback. (Insene's and slendergirl66's).
Nope

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

aldobr wrote:pls protect this area : 1196,5,2037 1449,60,2136

its "Humble Village" Area, a village made up of novices
Done
Nope

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

YAAAAAY, Finally, we get rid of griefers!!!!

slendergirl66

by slendergirl66 » Post

I have something to say. Please hear me out.
I was recently informed by Cumehtar that i was permabanned when i logged in today. However, this has been done unjustly.
I DO NOT grief. I am STRONGLY against it.
A while ago, I had my friend Jennifer over to my house. I was showing her around the server, to show her how cool it was, etc. My mom wanted me to walk my dogs, so i let her use my computer so she could look around the server.
Now, I believe she had good intentions. I had told her earlier that i was trying to get apples to make red wool for a building. From what I have been told, what has been griefed was red wool, correct? Now, i have not been able to get ahold of her, but i believe she took the wool not knowing that it was against the rules.
[Insane, if you are reading this, I will give you all the red wool that she placed into my inventory.]
You have NO IDEA how upset I am. I would NEVER grief, and i for the most part stay around my home.
Please, try to understand. If I can, I will have Jennifer (my friend) contact an administrator if that is what needs to happen. I am truly sorry that something like this has resulted from my carelessness.
I understand if you decide to leave me banned. Thank you for your understanding.
User: slendergirl66
I'm one of the 2 current owners of Slender Fire Village in Redcrab's 4.4 server

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

slendergirl66 wrote:I have something to say. Please hear me out.
I was recently informed by Cumehtar that i was permabanned when i logged in today. However, this has been done unjustly.
A while ago, I had my friend Jennifer over to my house. I was showing her around the server, to show her how cool it was, etc. My mom wanted me to walk my dogs, so i let her use my computer so she could look around the server.
Now, I believe she had good intentions. I had told her earlier that i was trying to get apples to make red wool for a building. From what I have been told, what has been griefed was red wool, correct? Now, i have not been able to get ahold of her, but i believe she took the wool not knowing that it was against the rules.
[Insane, if you are reading this, I will give you all the red wool that she placed into my inventory.]
You have NO IDEA how upset I am. I would NEVER grief, and i for the most part stay around my home.
Please, try to understand. If I can, I will have Jennifer (my friend) contact an administrator if that is what needs to happen. I am truly sorry that something like this has resulted from my carelessness.
I understand if you decide to leave me banned. Thank you for your understanding.
i personally think you should give her another chance, its true she is strongly against griefing. and i was surprised to see her name for the ban because she's against it, insane im not so sure about. just because you get griefed doesnt mean you go ahead and grief yourself, it means you report it and fix what's been griefed. your logic was flawed and im sorry if you dont like what im saying but its true

BambooVase

by BambooVase » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:

Done
Can you please include me (BambooVaseTwo) to the owners.

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

Uhhhhh....I agree agree with Neuro, but if she is found guilty again, she should be banned without mercy. But the ultimate decision is up to redcrab, and cactuzPL.
Neuro wrote:
i personally think you should give her another chance, its true she is strongly against griefing. and i was surprised to see her name for the ban because she's against it, insane im not so sure about. just because you get griefed doesnt mean you go ahead and grief yourself, it means you report it and fix what's been griefed. your logic was flawed and im sorry if you dont like what im saying but its true

Josh

by Josh » Post

Leroy wrote:
Josh wrote:
Leroy wrote: No present for me dX Dx
Maybe there will be......you will just have to wait and see :)
Where is that tree?
Near my house, next time you and me are on the server you can come to my location.

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:
Player "Insane" has no "interact" now, probably redcrab revoked him.

Player "slendergirl66" has been greif Insane's house.
Proof:

slendergirl66 will be deprived of the privileges, permanently, unless otherwise decided by redcrab.

There will be no more mercy for greifers.

*proof - If you see greifed building, post cords here and do not touch anything on around this place, because I could not find out who greifed. Redcrab and I can use /rollback_check to see who was last "editor".

BTW: Damage has been withdrawn, by /rollback. (Insene's and slendergirl66's).
Holy! Griefer protection is up!! I need to protect my house.
UBUNTU BRO!

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

Tell Jennifer to make an account.
Last edited by Leroy on Tue Dec 04, 2012 05:01, edited 1 time in total.
UBUNTU BRO!

Aqua

by Aqua » Post

I let my friend play (on my account) when he came to my house. Tell me if he griefed, if he does I'll try to fix it :)
Hi there ^.~

Petroleum

by Petroleum » Post

I’d like to protect a city named Jaynsetown that my friends and I are building. We’ve put some time into it, but don’t want to do much more until we are sure that no one will grief it and ruin what we worked for. If you could, protect the coordinates from (-542.1, 23.5, -1409.9) to (-681.3, 23.5, -1590.3), the boundaries of the actual town aren't a perfect square, the coords are just from two opposite corners. The in-game names of the owners would be DemonoftheEast, AndTheKnifeSays, and Petroleum. Thank you.

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

BambooVase wrote:
cactuz_pl wrote:

Done
Can you please include me (BambooVaseTwo) to the owners.
Now only aldobr can do this by typing:

Code: Select all

/add_owner BambooVaseTwo 1196,5,2037 1449,60,2136
Nope

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Carefully thought about the whole situation. Damage caused by the Insane and slendergirl66 occurred prior to this:
cactuz_pl wrote:There will be no more mercy for greifers.

Because "The law is not retroactive" Insane and slendergirl66 aren't banned permanently.

They both have now 5 days without "interact", until December 8. (remind me to grant you then)

From now, every confirmed greif will be punish by ban.

Excuses such as:
- "Someone hack into my account and greif."
- "My friend played using my account greif."
Will not be taken into account.

You are responsible for your own accounts. Keep your passwords safe, don't share them. If someone greif using your account that's only your fault and your account will be banned for that.

Anyone can destroy a few buildings and then say "That wasn't me".

"Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent."

I hope all of you are agree with me, If no I'm open for suggestions.
Last edited by cactuz_pl on Tue Dec 04, 2012 08:25, edited 1 time in total.
Nope