Redcrab's server

VanessaE
GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

Death: This is your one and only warning. Keep the foul attitude out of these forums, and especially off of this thread.
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (64-512px)

paynekill

by paynekill » Post

this is spiralling out of controle i tell u
my names payne ur blood is my gain

ch98

by ch98 » Post

Server is back.
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

oOChainLynxOo

by oOChainLynxOo » Post

Leroy wrote:
ch98 wrote:Server is back.
Randy got pwned!
Not back for me :/
Have a good day or good night or whatever time you're reading this.

MisterBananas

by MisterBananas » Post

Also still can't get in.
Pkmn White 2 FC: 4213-1790-7873

Cumehtar

by Cumehtar » Post

SegFault22 wrote:Seems that the server is down.
Also, I am ordering a status of Dormancy in the Archadian Empire. People can still come and visit, trade, converse, and home owners can edit their homes and etcetera, but no large projects will be started.
You might be wondering why I am doing this. The reason is, I have become bored again. It happens in a cycle, where I play one game until I get bored, then go to another until I am bored, and etcetera, until I come back to the first one and it starts over.
So, for an undefined length of time between a few days or a few months, the empire is dormant. Sorry.
~~SegFault22 (aka Max)
I just felt it was coming, Max. Good that Cactuz didn't grant you that huge area that you wanted first, right? Or now you would be offline and nobody else would be able to build on the space you claimed and didn't use.

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Server is UP.

Edit:

I'm kidding.
Last edited by cactuz_pl on Mon Jan 28, 2013 17:08, edited 1 time in total.
Nope

Ade96

by Ade96 » Post

Hey cactuzPL. I'm requesting protection for my and mika's Morrowind based town. Here are the coordinates: 960,-30000,2360 830,30000,2200.
If you're interested, here are some screenshots of my Redcrab's server's medieval town: http://ade96.imgur.com/ (Updated 8th of December)

MisterBananas

by MisterBananas » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:Server is UP.

Edit:

I'm kidding.
I've been under that impression for a while.
Pkmn White 2 FC: 4213-1790-7873

Aznskillz12

by Aznskillz12 » Post

can i get 714,14.5,-10014 to 630,34.5,-10259 protected for a project i am doing?
from top of the world to the bottem
Last edited by Aznskillz12 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 21:24, edited 1 time in total.

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

MisterBananas wrote:

Edit:

I'm kidding.
I've been under that impression for a while.
same here now that you mention it
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Post

Cumehtar wrote:
SegFault22 wrote:Seems that the server is down.
Also, I am ordering a status of Dormancy in the Archadian Empire. People can still come and visit, trade, converse, and home owners can edit their homes and etcetera, but no large projects will be started.
You might be wondering why I am doing this. The reason is, I have become bored again. It happens in a cycle, where I play one game until I get bored, then go to another until I am bored, and etcetera, until I come back to the first one and it starts over.
So, for an undefined length of time between a few days or a few months, the empire is dormant. Sorry.
~~SegFault22 (aka Max)
I just felt it was coming, Max. Good that Cactuz didn't grant you that huge area that you wanted first, right? Or now you would be offline and nobody else would be able to build on the space you claimed and didn't use.
True, but do note that this does not mean you can ask for protection of the entire area, or parts of it, unless you acknowledge that the protection areas will someday have to be removed and re-added as sub divisions of the entire protected area.
See you all in another month orso -.-
"All we need it the right major crisis and the nations will accept the new world order."

ch98

by ch98 » Post

Give interact back to Reverand.
Last edited by ch98 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 02:07, edited 1 time in total.
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

eurito100

by eurito100 » Post

hey i have been thinking maybe u should put in some mods like have bows and planes and a government maybe even vehiechles pm me if u would like to consider it

eurito100

by eurito100 » Post

ch98 wrote:Give interact back to Reverand.
thx ch98 for trying

eurito100

by eurito100 » Post

ch98 wrote:
Leroy wrote:
Evergreen wrote:

You Are Just Absolutely so Foolish! :D

You are just trying to find excuses to get unbanned. Which gives even more proof that you are guilty.

Case closed.

Bingo! So true.

Can we please bann death/randy from this forum?
i think dath should be given another chance

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

this is what happens when you screw around too much with the bottom of the world and get errors then relog
ImageImageImageImage

ch98

by ch98 » Post

Neuro wrote:this is what happens when you screw around too much with the bottom of the world and get errors then relog
ImageImageImageImage
Well, It looks like some place from a movie. They should make a mod for that. (Completely white block glowing a little.)

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

ch98 wrote:
Neuro wrote:this is what happens when you screw around too much with the bottom of the world and get errors then relog
ImageImageImageImage
Well, It looks like some place from a movie. They should make a mod for that. (Completely white block glowing a little.)
even in very dark areas it was still bright it affected my block textures in inventory too tho
Last edited by Neuro on Tue Jan 29, 2013 04:21, edited 1 time in total.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

I think the server is down again.

oOChainLynxOo

by oOChainLynxOo » Post

ch98 wrote:I think the server is down again.
Youthinks right, ch. Now we have to wait all over again for the restart script!!

Dr_Internet and Foobar, please don't mess with the bottom of the world again.
Have a good day or good night or whatever time you're reading this.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

Mapgen bug and 2 server shutdown. This server needs more hard drive space.

Is there any way to get this message to redcrab soon?

Last edited by ch98 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 05:39, edited 1 time in total.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

Edit:

I'm kidding.

I wish this was true.

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

oOChainLynxOo wrote:
ch98 wrote:I think the server is down again.
Youthinks right, ch. Now we have to wait all over again for the restart script!!

Dr_Internet and Foobar, please don't mess with the bottom of the world again.
Don't mess around below -30000 ok?
UBUNTU BRO!

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

ch98 wrote:Give interact back to Reverand.
cactuz_pl wrote:Reverand - interact revoked to next Modnay, reason - cursing, remind me about granting him back.
Thanks for remind me, I will do this as soon as possible (server is down).

Edit: Done.
Last edited by cactuz_pl on Tue Jan 29, 2013 14:39, edited 1 time in total.
Nope