Page 114 of 202

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 20:25
by Cumehtar
Can we have that? Separate skins for each player now?!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 20:39
by PilzAdam
Cumehtar wrote:Can we have that? Separate skins for each player now?!

It requires a seperate mod. Its called "different player textures". You can find it in the Mod Releases forum.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 23:02
by Leroy
PilzAdam wrote:
Cumehtar wrote:Can we have that? Separate skins for each player now?!

It requires a seperate mod. Its called "different player textures". You can find it in the Mod Releases forum.

We can have skins and request them? Awesome!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 23:09
by Leroy
rubenwardy wrote:Can you set my skin to this:

http://multa.bugs3.com/upload/skin_2012120813001858085.png

To do it, add a new file in the texture pack folder called player_rubenwardy.png iirc (on the server)



I think we have a mod request here! :) player_textures mod!

See http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3587

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 03:14
by jon98000
Redcrab, I Accedentally entered in the wrong email in the /setemail command. Can you help me? Or, Just replace the email with JonCHurlburt@Gmail.com, and send me a new password using this email. Thanks. Also send me any directions i need to do to get my account back in my hands.

-Jon98000

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 03:30
by VanessaE
Ah, does mean you'll finally repair your castle west of the spawn? ;-)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 03:47
by Leroy
After I get my privs back, aldobr, Can you add me to owner list of Humble VIllage?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 07:49
by cactuz_pl
rubenwardy wrote:Can you set my skin to this: (...)


Maybe one of us should collect skins and send it to redcrab then (ex.next Friday). It will be more comfortable than adding skins one by one and reboot server every time.

Here is mine, my name in game is 'cactuzPL'.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:25
by Cumehtar
Can we also send in 32x32 skins, or only 16x16?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:30
by cactuz_pl
Cumehtar wrote:Can we also send in 32x32 skins, or only 16x16?


Minecraft skins is working with Minetest 3d models.

So only 64x32 I guess. Like this: Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 13:14
by HeresTommy
minecraft skins work with the 3d characters in minetest right.........

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 13:17
by cactuz_pl
Right.

Edit: To try it just name it 'character.png' and put it in your textures directory.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 13:21
by HeresTommy
so can i request any minecraft skin even the ones i made for minecraft as long as its 64x32

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 13:31
by cactuz_pl
HeresTommy wrote:so can i request any minecraft skin even the ones i made for minecraft as long as its 64x32


Yes, and it must be in *.png .

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 14:56
by jon98000
jon98000 wrote:Redcrab, I Accedentally entered in the wrong email in the /setemail command. Can you help me? Or, Just replace the email with JonCHurlburt@Gmail.com, and send me a new password using this email. Thanks. Also send me any directions i need to do to get my account back in my hands.

Redcrab, Remember to do this!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 15:27
by BambooVase
Is it possible to bookmark the current last page of this thread so when I click the link it will go directly at the last page?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 15:33
by HeresTommy
BambooVase=imanidiot wrote:Is it possible to bookmark the current last page of this thread so when I click the link it will go directly at the last page?

yahs

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 16:12
by LionLAD
ive done the /setemail name@gmail.com than i did /granthome2 yesterday saterday at 5:00 it's now sunday 11:00 please. I would like to get back onto my account on your server but i cant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 16:24
by HeresTommy
Wat noob on the server humble village has the stupidity to turn my house into a restaurant without notifying me

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 17:17
by Cumehtar
cactuz_pl wrote:So only 64x32 I guess. Like this: Image

Well, localy I'm using what would be a HD skin in minecraft - that is 128x64, and it works quite nicely. Just as any texture size would work in minetest, unlike minecraft. So there would be no technical difficulties here.
Therefore, I would rephrase my own question - would it be ethical to ask for a higher resolution skin? ;)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 19:21
by cactuz_pl
Cumehtar wrote:Would it be ethical to ask for a higher resolution skin? ;)


Not higher than 128x64 I think, but this should be decided redcrab.

But first things first.

Firsly: Redcrab has to decide to install this mod.

Secondly: One of us should collect all skins and name them, like rubenwardy said: player_'name'.png,

Example:
Code: Select all
player_bob.png


Any volunteer?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 19:25
by Cumehtar
I can volunteer for the skin collection ) it doesn't sound hard

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 21:09
by Leroy
HeresTommy wrote:Wat noob on the server humble village has the stupidity to turn my house into a restaurant without notifying me

Aldobr tried. He's the OWNER OF HUMBLE VILLAGE YOU DERP!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 21:30
by slendergirl66
(-529, 43, -1556) and (-407, 43, -1503) are the corner coordinates of my land, home to the main (conjoined) structures of "Slender Fire Village." I plan on later adding user Cold_Fire as an owner. I would like to protect it, please. Thank you for your time, I appreciate it. User: slendergirl66

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 22:07
by Leroy
cactuz_pl wrote:
rubenwardy wrote:Can you set my skin to this: (...)


Maybe one of us should collect skins and send it to redcrab then (ex.next Friday). It will be more comfortable than adding skins one by one and reboot server every time.

Here is mine, my name in game is 'cactuzPL'.


I volunteer as tribute! :D