Page 181 of 201

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 17:08
by webdesigner97
The step where I'm building on goes to a new station under Lemoux City. At first it will be the southern railhead, but we can expand it later (maybe to Papyrus town?) :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 16:49
by webdesigner97
Most parts of the project "Railway station spawn" are done:

Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 17:41
by webdesigner97
Server seems to be down (or is it only for me?)...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 17:51
by coffeecrafter
nope ;) I'm also waiting for it to wake up again....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 18:03
by coffeecrafter
BAGPIPE wrote:What is the over all plan for where the railroad is going?


We also connected Pyrite to the railroad. From Pyrite the railroad might lead further north some day...

At the moment there's plans to built something like a circle in the underground of Pyrite to connect the airport and stuff.
There are a lot of active builders, thanks to them all at this point!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 19:15
by qwrwed
I can't connect either.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 01:46
by Erthome
Hmm...Been trying to get back in on and off all afternoon...Redcrab? I am certain that you are busy and this is not your highest priority, BUT come on dude, some kind of warning for planned outage, or a status message please?

Hmm ... tente de se remettre en marche et en arrêt tout l'après midi ... RedCrab? Je suis certain que vous êtes occupé et ce n'est pas votre priorité, mais bon mec, une sorte d'avertissement pour les interruptions planifiées, ou un message d'état s'il vous plaît?

Hmm ... State cercando di tornare in e fuori tutto il pomeriggio ... redcrab? Sono certo che si è occupati e questo non è la priorità più alta, ma andiamo amico, una sorta di avvertimento per interruzione pianificata, o un messaggio di stato per favore?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 02:53
by oxenfreedan
it is still down. Maybe for updating it hopefully!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:59
by cactuz_pl
Erthome wrote:Hmm...Been trying to get back in on and off all afternoon...Redcrab? I am certain that you are busy and this is not your highest priority, BUT come on dude, some kind of warning for planned outage, or a status message please?

Hmm ... tente de se remettre en marche et en arrêt tout l'après midi ... RedCrab? Je suis certain que vous êtes occupé et ce n'est pas votre priorité, mais bon mec, une sorte d'avertissement pour les interruptions planifiées, ou un message d'état s'il vous plaît?

Hmm ... State cercando di tornare in e fuori tutto il pomeriggio ... redcrab? Sono certo che si è occupati e questo non è la priorità più alta, ma andiamo amico, una sorta di avvertimento per interruzione pianificata, o un messaggio di stato per favore?


Relax Erthome, server is up now. I think redcrab even doesn't know about this little malfunction.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 16:38
by Erthome
cactuz_pl wrote:
Erthome wrote:Hmm...Been trying to get back in on and off all afternoon...Redcrab? I am certain that you are busy and this is not your highest priority, BUT come on dude, some kind of warning for planned outage, or a status message please?

Hmm ... tente de se remettre en marche et en arrêt tout l'après midi ... RedCrab? Je suis certain que vous êtes occupé et ce n'est pas votre priorité, mais bon mec, une sorte d'avertissement pour les interruptions planifiées, ou un message d'état s'il vous plaît?

Hmm ... State cercando di tornare in e fuori tutto il pomeriggio ... redcrab? Sono certo che si è occupati e questo non è la priorità più alta, ma andiamo amico, una sorta di avvertimento per interruzione pianificata, o un messaggio di stato per favore?


Relax Erthome, server is up now. I think redcrab even doesn't know about this little malfunction.


Thanks for the update Cactuz...I thought that WAS relaxed--for a crazed Minetest addict going cold turkey for almost 20 hours LOL...

SOOO, has he given you server admin rights now sir? If so I'd like to mention that despite the periodic bot messages stating that the mapgen has successfully completed in the Central and North regions it has been more than two months since my piece of ground which straddles the line between the two has updated. Having noted a post on the forum here from January where Redcrab explained that there was a record locking issue whereby if someone was working on an area it would prevent the map from accessing that data, AND having had the misfortune of losing my Internet for 10 days, I was very hopeful that the silver lining in the cloud would be that I wasn't blocking my own map update...Unfortunately, no cigar. The mapgen STILL did not update the map to reflect my work over the past couple months.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 00:15
by modenacalcio
Yes, the online map was last updated on June 6th and it states that it updated every 9 days! whats wrong

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 07:20
by cactuz_pl
Erthome wrote:SOOO, has he given you server admin rights now sir?


redcrab wrote:Administrator: redcrab
Moderator: cactuzPL

So, no.

Erthome wrote:The mapgen STILL did not update the map to reflect my work over the past couple months.


Sorry, I can't help you and we don't have any contact with redcrab.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 15:22
by Inocudom
cactuz_pl wrote:
Erthome wrote:SOOO, has he given you server admin rights now sir?


redcrab wrote:Administrator: redcrab
Moderator: cactuzPL

So, no.

Erthome wrote:The mapgen STILL did not update the map to reflect my work over the past couple months.


Sorry, I can't help you and we don't have any contact with redcrab.


It seems that redcrab is one of the greatest mysteries of Minetest. Nobody knows what he is up to, and nobody ever gets a response from him. He read my PM to him, but I never got a response. Maybe when autumn comes he will be active again?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 02:53
by lor599
It seems that the Un-specified Mushroom has caused some very strange results after entering
Image
Everyone looks obsessed to the Mushroom, This will be studied further by "Mushroom City Medics"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 19:33
by lor599
AspireMint goes deep-sea diving with gravel coat
Image
xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 19:50
by CaptainSparklez
I would like to be on your server... my username is BTDUBS...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 20:39
by AspireMint
Hello,
lor599 built nice watchtower:
Image

Image
sorry coffeecrafter x)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 21:36
by Topywo
CaptainSparklez wrote:I would like to be on your server... my username is BTDUBS...


See the first post of this thread under:

Self-granted interact privilege (thanks to /setemail command)

Edit: Red.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 18:32
by lor599
Come to Pyrite Airport today!
Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 18:42
by Sokomine
lor599 wrote:Come to Pyrite Airport today!

Do we get a free flight?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 19:47
by oxenfreedan
URGENT: IF A MODERATOR HAS NOT NOTICED THE GRIEFER CTPURKE IS APPEARS TO BE UNBANNED AND WAS ALREADY GRIEFING AGAIN!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 01:52
by ShadowNinja
oxenfreedan wrote:URGENT: IF A MODERATOR HAS NOT NOTICED THE GRIEFER CTPURKE IS APPEARS TO BE UNBANNED AND WAS ALREADY GRIEFING AGAIN!

Please don't use all caps. Also, player names are case-sensitive. Is it "CTPURKE", "ctpurke", "Ctpurke", or something else?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 18:52
by BAGPIPE
Is there a way to get in the airplane?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 22:34
by Erthome
modenacalcio wrote:Yes, the online map was last updated on June 6th and it states that it updated every 9 days! whats wrong


The script runs, says it completed, but the posted map does not reflect surface visible changes, like roads extended and broadened, Mesas connected, plazas significantly expanded in size, water drained/covered over, fifty by fifty voxel buildings with desert stone rooves...stuff like that.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 22:50
by Erthome
cactuz_pl wrote:
Erthome wrote: SOOO, has he given you server admin rights now sir?

redcrab wrote:Administrator: redcrab
Moderator: cactuzPL


cactuz_pl wrote: So, no.



Yep I read that...I did a LOT of reading before I posted anything. And I believe I've invested as much time in this game as any 'player' on this server, certainly in recent months, so, Cactuz, the condescension toward me is probably overkill. I am not privy to your lines of communication, so I asked a reasonable question. Things change, they aren't always announced, hence the word "NOW" in my question--seems prudent to point that out since you broached the subject of READING.