Redcrab's server

eurito100

by eurito100 » Post

Erthome wrote:
cactuz_pl wrote:
Erthome wrote: SOOO, has he given you server admin rights now sir?
redcrab wrote:Administrator: redcrab
Moderator: cactuzPL
cactuz_pl wrote: So, no.
Yep I read that...I did a LOT of reading before I posted anything. And I believe I've invested as much time in this game as any 'player' on this server, certainly in recent months, so, Cactuz, the condescension toward me is probably overkill. I am not privy to your lines of communication, so I asked a reasonable question. Things change, they aren't always announced, hence the word "NOW" in my question--seems prudent to point that out since you broached the subject of READING.
wats happening can i get an update onnn wats happening

ch98

by ch98 » Post

reverand!!! You were still on!
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:
Erthome wrote:SOOO, has he given you server admin rights now sir?
redcrab wrote:Administrator: redcrab
Moderator: cactuzPL
So, no.
Erthome wrote:The mapgen STILL did not update the map to reflect my work over the past couple months.
Sorry, I can't help you and we don't have any contact with redcrab.
I think I found redcrab's real name and address.
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

Inocudom
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

Wait until autumn, as redcrab might have more time for Minetest then.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

is it ok to tell that guess here? because redcrab is trying as hard as he can to hide his identity. maybe i swhould only tell cactuz_pl
Last edited by ch98 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 21:23, edited 1 time in total.

Inocudom
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

It is generally a bad idea to reveal someone's true identity on the internet (I most certainly would not reveal mine.)

ch98

by ch98 » Post

I still think someone like cactuz_pl should know something about him just in case...

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

If he would to contact us, he will. There is no need to know his personal data. No mater if he is busy or just don't like to develop this server, he pays for it and this is a lot. Please, don't try to contact redcrab, he know how to contact us.
Nope

lor599

by lor599 » Post

Looks like nikicalcio died of suffocation
Luckily he was buried

webdesigner97
GitHub: webD97
IRC: webdesigner97
In-game: webdesigner97

by webdesigner97 » Post

Rest in pieces

ch98

by ch98 » Post

lor599 wrote:Looks like nikicalcio died of suffocation
http://i43.tinypic.com/vrdhyv.png
Luckily he was buried
http://i41.tinypic.com/19xkk3.png
how did that happen?

ch98

by ch98 » Post

my bank at 95,34.5,337 got greafed again. I need it fixt so I can get my bank record back

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

lor599 wrote: Looks like nikicalcio died of suffocation
Usually, I only see lor lying around dead. It's a common sight :-) (Luckly, he regenerates quickly).
ch98 wrote: need it fixt so I can get my bank record back
Read it in time and found ch98 online. Unfortionately, protection works only when the to-be-owner is online.
A list of my mods can be found here.

modenacalcio

by modenacalcio » Post

hi, i need to report extensive griefing throughout pyrite, occuring between 6-10:30 am EST.

theres much more, travelnets are gone, lights are stolen and roads are broken. they also griefed sokomines house again!
the coordinates are on the pictures

ch98

by ch98 » Post

maybe it was same person kind of damage looks close.

webdesigner97
GitHub: webD97
IRC: webdesigner97
In-game: webdesigner97

by webdesigner97 » Post

Wow, this looks really bad :(

ch98

by ch98 » Post

I started building the great wall of redcrab. It is supposed to be long so I need some help! Please donate some cobble or continue making the wall. If you help in any way, please write your name on contributors signs and write what you did if you did not build the wall. To go to great wall of redcrab, go to 98city from towns station at spawn, then use travelnet next to it and go to great wall of redcrab. (Sokomine, can you add an travelnet near it so it is easier to go there?)

modenacalcio

by modenacalcio » Post

Has a moderator tried rollback on the griefing yet or is it not working

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

I've sent Redcrab a Mail asking for help on the rollback issue. Hope he will reply.
A list of my mods can be found here.

oxenfreedan

by oxenfreedan » Post

I think I know who probably did this...
ctpurke
He hates pyrite and sokomine.
dont ask me why i dont know
My Awesome Map please try:
http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=5028
I've played minetest since 0.3.1 came out!
Mostly when on forums I'm using a uniden tablet!

Erthome
In-game: Erthome Azyaqux

by Erthome » Post

FYI 30401 just went down about ten minutes ago.
Last edited by Erthome on Sat Aug 10, 2013 18:19, edited 1 time in total.

babyface1031

by babyface1031 » Post

Erthome wrote:FYI 30401 just went down about ten minutes ago.
whew I thought is was just me

irreverent

by irreverent » Post

babyface1031 wrote:
it is still down at the time of this post and redcrab.suret.net does not respond to pings (75 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 74590ms)

babyface1031

by babyface1031 » Post

irreverent wrote:
babyface1031 wrote:
it is still down at the time of this post and redcrab.suret.net does not respond to pings (75 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 74590ms)
is the server still down?

ndjdjksisksk

by ndjdjksisksk » Post

i am going to ask red crab (if he ansors my pms) if he can install an old version of the protector mod on this server so we can't get griefed and i am going to check the server and see if it is back online.

EDIT lol i didn't read the first post very well nevermin about the protector mod but how about the server connection issue i have that to as i can not connect to the server and it is staying on connecting to server for ever.
Last edited by ndjdjksisksk on Sun Aug 11, 2013 06:35, edited 1 time in total.
nvm about me leaving minetest but i probably will for a while because i have nothing to do in this comunity becaise i can't make a server. my username is going to change i will make a new acount called stormchaser3000