GoldenHart's server!

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1983
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hopefully very far from yours, snoop :P
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Thu May 25, 2017 03:40

Cpt_mcg wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:Ok I'll grant him some privs then xD
(Could you assist me in answering the questions of some 'chatter-players' that are on atm?
(No offense guys)

Oh, sure. What kind of questions? lol (Are they still on?)

You know now :P
(Maybe make all players start with the 'money' priv?)
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3460
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by BBmine » Thu May 25, 2017 12:00

Lone_Wolf wrote:
Cpt_mcg wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:Ok I'll grant him some privs then xD
(Could you assist me in answering the questions of some 'chatter-players' that are on atm?
(No offense guys)

Oh, sure. What kind of questions? lol (Are they still on?)

You know now :P
(Maybe make all players start with the 'money' priv?)

What does the money priv do? :P
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1983
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hopefully very far from yours, snoop :P
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Thu May 25, 2017 15:20

Tells you how to destroy the whole server ;P
(Tells how much munny ya got)
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3460
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by BBmine » Thu May 25, 2017 15:31

Lone_Wolf wrote:Tells you how to destroy the whole server ;P
(Tells how much munny ya got)

Oh ok. I was afraid it did /money 500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by angelo1123_ » Thu May 25, 2017 16:46

i like chicken ;)
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1983
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hopefully very far from yours, snoop :P
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Thu May 25, 2017 17:00

There aren't any in the chicken coops around me for miles ;)
 

User avatar
Pabu
Member
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 22:27
Location: Earth
In-game: pabu

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Pabu » Thu May 25, 2017 17:04

i'll have to get some chickens in my chicken coop
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1983
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hopefully very far from yours, snoop :P
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Thu May 25, 2017 17:06

Pabu wrote:i'll have to get some chickens in my chicken coop

Don't bother, they'll just disappear... ;)
 

User avatar
Pabu
Member
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 22:27
Location: Earth
In-game: pabu
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1983
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hopefully very far from yours, snoop :P
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Thu May 25, 2017 19:53

Mcg couldn't get mobs_redo because the chickens protested xD
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3460
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by BBmine » Thu May 25, 2017 20:18

Lone_Wolf wrote:Mcg couldn't get mobs_redo because the chickens protested xD

She can ask mransom for it :D
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1983
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hopefully very far from yours, snoop :P
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Thu May 25, 2017 22:29

BBmine wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:Mcg couldn't get mobs_redo because the chickens protested xD

She can ask mransom for it :D

/me hear chickens clucking angrily in the background...
 

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Cpt_mcg » Thu May 25, 2017 23:41

Lone_Wolf wrote:
BBmine wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:Mcg couldn't get mobs_redo because the chickens protested xD

She can ask mransom for it :D

/me hear chickens clucking angrily in the background...

Lel
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1983
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hopefully very far from yours, snoop :P
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Fri May 26, 2017 00:55

BBmine wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:Tells you how to destroy the whole server ;P
(Tells how much munny ya got)

Oh ok. I was afraid it did /money 500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I crashed the server doing that once...
 

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Cpt_mcg » Fri May 26, 2017 01:12

Lone_Wolf wrote:
BBmine wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:Tells you how to destroy the whole server ;P
(Tells how much munny ya got)

Oh ok. I was afraid it did /money 500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I crashed the server doing that once...

...gg
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1983
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hopefully very far from yours, snoop :P
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Fri May 26, 2017 02:28

Sorry I never told you xD I learnt my lesson...
Omg I just realized I reached 500 posts xD
How come I never saw that thing telling me how many times I've edited my post?
O_O? (I'm Captain Hook! Aarrrrg!) xD
Last edited by Lone_Wolf on Fri May 26, 2017 02:41, edited 2 times in total.
 

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Cpt_mcg » Fri May 26, 2017 02:31

Lone_Wolf wrote:Sorry I never told you xD I learnt my lesson...

We all do lol
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

User avatar
Pabu
Member
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 22:27
Location: Earth
In-game: pabu

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Pabu » Fri May 26, 2017 16:32

mcg is minetesthosting adding the spawn mod?
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1983
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hopefully very far from yours, snoop :P
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Fri May 26, 2017 17:10

Pabu wrote:mcg is minetesthosting adding the spawn mod?

Not sure, for now you just place a teleportation pad.
Unless mcg switches hosting companies. It'll be cheaper a better mcg xD idk why you're holding back...
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3460
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by BBmine » Fri May 26, 2017 17:35

Lone_Wolf wrote:
Pabu wrote:mcg is minetesthosting adding the spawn mod?

Not sure, for now you just place a teleportation pad.
Unless mcg switches hosting companies. It'll be cheaper a better mcg xD idk why you're holding back...

Because the guy who owns minetesthosting.com is now reachable. I already asked him to install spawn command.
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1983
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hopefully very far from yours, snoop :P
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Fri May 26, 2017 18:38

BBmine wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:
Pabu wrote:mcg is minetesthosting adding the spawn mod?

Not sure, for now you just place a teleportation pad.
Unless mcg switches hosting companies. It'll be cheaper a better mcg xD idk why you're holding back...

Because the guy who owns minetesthosting.com is now reachable. I already asked him to install spawn command.

Still better if you switch hosting companies xD
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1983
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hopefully very far from yours, snoop :P
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Sat May 27, 2017 00:33

If you PMed me your credit card info could I move GH'sS to another hosting company mcg?
 

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Cpt_mcg » Sat May 27, 2017 00:49

Lone_Wolf wrote:Sorry I never told you xD I learnt my lesson...
Omg I just realized I reached 500 posts xD
How come I never saw that thing telling me how many times I've edited my post?
O_O? (I'm Captain Hook! Aarrrrg!) xD

Omg! That was a thing! I didn't know that, my life is ruined.
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Cpt_mcg » Sat May 27, 2017 00:50

Lone_Wolf wrote:If you PMed me your credit card info could I move GH'sS to another hosting company mcg?

You see, that's the thing; it's not my credit card. Also I have other servers to keep open XD So I'm busy with that.
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1983
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hopefully very far from yours, snoop :P
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Sat May 27, 2017 01:13

Cpt_mcg wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:If you PMed me your credit card info could I move GH'sS to another hosting company mcg?

You see, that's the thing; it's not my credit card. Also I have other servers to keep open XD So I'm busy with that.

You could trust me with a piece of homemade cherry pie np
*munches guiltily*
 

PreviousNext

Return to Servers



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], GreenDimond and 3 guests