GoldenHart's server!

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Cpt_mcg » Mon May 29, 2017 21:17

Lone_Wolf wrote:Mcg: IRC instead maybe? (:

I could ask for IRC! I was thinking about IRC for a while lol
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1898
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Mon May 29, 2017 21:38

Cpt_mcg wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:Mcg: IRC instead maybe? (:

I could ask for IRC! I was thinking about IRC for a while lol

That would be GREAT! :D xD
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3419
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins
 

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Cpt_mcg » Mon May 29, 2017 23:39

BBmine wrote:Just use IRC. You don't need to ask :P

....lel
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by angelo1123_ » Tue May 30, 2017 13:11

guys ik the minetesthosting guy he will add IRC thing just give us a while to figure how to connect the world to a server then to another computer then to another server ITS NOT EASY
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3419
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by BBmine » Tue May 30, 2017 14:06

angelo1123_ wrote:guys ik the minetesthosting guy he will add IRC thing just give us a while to figure how to connect the world to a server then to another computer then to another server ITS NOT EASY

Wait, you're working on it with him? Coolz!
 

LaserJet
Member
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 00:28
Location: United States, Texas
In-game: LaserJet

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by LaserJet » Tue May 30, 2017 20:45

how do you use rollback? I saw someone say rollback on some page in this topic and I don't know how to use rollback
<843jdc> Done. Bye Baggins.
<LaserJet> THANK YOU AiTechEye FOR YOUR HELP ON GETTING MINETEST ON A PC!!!
 

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Cpt_mcg » Tue May 30, 2017 23:54

BBmine wrote:
angelo1123_ wrote:guys ik the minetesthosting guy he will add IRC thing just give us a while to figure how to connect the world to a server then to another computer then to another server ITS NOT EASY

Wait, you're working on it with him? Coolz!

Yeah lel Didn't know that?
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Cpt_mcg » Tue May 30, 2017 23:55

LaserJet wrote:how do you use rollback? I saw someone say rollback on some page in this topic and I don't know how to use rollback

Uhhhh....Well...Figure that out :P I don't know how to explain, seeming how I haven't used it in quite some time lel
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by angelo1123_ » Wed May 31, 2017 14:48

rollback is simple but dangerous..here's how its used first find out when something happened that a player did this is done by /rollback_check then punch a nude to get the exact second then do /rollback <player name> <amount of seconds> NOTE: you rollback everything the player did from that input to present second also BEWARE rollback is very dangerous i recommend a professional to teach you how to do it , if you want head over to my server i can show you a few tips and tricks on minetest , thanks for reading ??
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by angelo1123_ » Wed May 31, 2017 15:07

Cpt_mcg wrote:
BBmine wrote:
angelo1123_ wrote:guys ik the minetesthosting guy he will add IRC thing just give us a while to figure how to connect the world to a server then to another computer then to another server ITS NOT EASY

Wait, you're working on it with him? Coolz!

Yeah lel Didn't know that?

u didnt know haha lol
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.
 

LaserJet
Member
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 00:28
Location: United States, Texas
In-game: LaserJet

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by LaserJet » Wed May 31, 2017 15:26

angelo1123_ wrote:rollback is simple but dangerous..here's how its used first find out when something happened that a player did this is done by /rollback_check then punch a nude to get the exact second then do /rollback <player name> <amount of seconds> NOTE: you rollback everything the player did from that input to present second also BEWARE rollback is very dangerous i recommend a professional to teach you how to do it , if you want head over to my server i can show you a few tips and tricks on minetest , thanks for reading ??

oh I was messing around with that like a month ago and made a part of my spawn disappear. the for telling me I will test it
<843jdc> Done. Bye Baggins.
<LaserJet> THANK YOU AiTechEye FOR YOUR HELP ON GETTING MINETEST ON A PC!!!
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by angelo1123_ » Wed May 31, 2017 15:40

Lol don't play with it
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3419
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by BBmine » Wed May 31, 2017 16:50

angelo1123_ wrote:Lol don't play with it

It's as dangerous as a loaded gun around little kids!
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by angelo1123_ » Wed May 31, 2017 17:22

BBmine wrote:
angelo1123_ wrote:Lol don't play with it

It's as dangerous as a loaded gun around little kids!



i'd say it's even more dangerous.
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.
 

LaserJet
Member
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 00:28
Location: United States, Texas
In-game: LaserJet

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by LaserJet » Wed May 31, 2017 17:36

angelo1123_ wrote:
BBmine wrote:
angelo1123_ wrote:Lol don't play with it

It's as dangerous as a loaded gun around little kids!



i'd say it's even more dangerous.

wow that was awsome I am going to PLAY with it for a while (and I use minetesthosting to I can't restore my world) but good thing I tested only 120 sec. back or I would be rebuilding roads
<843jdc> Done. Bye Baggins.
<LaserJet> THANK YOU AiTechEye FOR YOUR HELP ON GETTING MINETEST ON A PC!!!
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by angelo1123_ » Wed May 31, 2017 17:40

u can set a world to default by going to an area and typing /deleteblocks here this will reset to default of a radius of 20 block
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.
 

LaserJet
Member
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 00:28
Location: United States, Texas
In-game: LaserJet

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by LaserJet » Wed May 31, 2017 18:33

angelo1123_ wrote:u can set a world to default by going to an area and typing /deleteblocks here this will reset to default of a radius of 20 block

sounds cool time to mess with it
<843jdc> Done. Bye Baggins.
<LaserJet> THANK YOU AiTechEye FOR YOUR HELP ON GETTING MINETEST ON A PC!!!
 

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Cpt_mcg » Thu Jun 01, 2017 00:09

BBmine wrote:
angelo1123_ wrote:Lol don't play with it

It's as dangerous as a loaded gun around little kids!

It's not dangerous whatsoever.....XD
Now, let's get back to where we talk about the server...
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by angelo1123_ » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:41

Cpt_mcg wrote:
BBmine wrote:
angelo1123_ wrote:Lol don't play with it

It's as dangerous as a loaded gun around little kids!

It's not dangerous whatsoever.....XD
Now, let's get back to where we talk about the server...



I think it is dangerous
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1898
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Thu Jun 01, 2017 14:28

Baggins look at my signature for the tp xD
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3419
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by BBmine » Thu Jun 01, 2017 15:51

Lone_Wolf wrote:Baggins look at my signature for the tp xD

Oh ok. I thought you meant teleport ingame :P
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1898
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Thu Jun 01, 2017 16:05

BBmine wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:Baggins look at my signature for the tp xD

Oh ok. I thought you meant teleport ingame :P

-_- xD
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1898
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Thu Jun 01, 2017 16:32

mcg did you just restart the server?
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1898
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Fri Jun 02, 2017 18:05

Does BBmine have his own plan? If so what is the level?
 

PreviousNext

Return to Servers



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: meseking and 2 guests