[SERVER] Shiningmoon server

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: Shiningmoon server

by Cpt_mcg » Wed Jun 14, 2017 00:15

BBmine wrote:
Cpt_mcg wrote:Soooooo...More to complain about. Soilder unbanned me, alright. Soon after (I was not being rude at all, knowing me xD) they dropped me on my Captain_FluffCat account (WITH MY INVENTORY LITTERED WITH DIAMONDS....). I was pissed off then (Thank god I logged out just in time so I didn't die and my bones get taken; and this is the time I switched my username) katie (as you can see in the screenshots) started being rude with me right away. I wanted to forgive them, and this is how they treat me?! Unbelievable! And yet again, a ban. Whoever keeps banning me without reason should be banned themself! I am so sick of this staff, they treat me horribly for who I am, because they know I know more than them!! Ughhhh...sorry miny rant here. Thought you guys should know though. Angelo, please fix your staff...and you say my server sucks, pffff look at this one. Last thing; Why is there no ban reason? I demand to know why.

Sadly, some people promote random griefers they don't even know into moderators :(

Yeah, I know. But this kind of stuff should be heard...
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: Shiningmoon server

by angelo1123_ » Wed Jun 14, 2017 00:21

Cpt_mcg wrote:Soooooo...More to complain about. Soilder unbanned me, alright. Soon after (I was not being rude at all, knowing me xD) they dropped me on my Captain_FluffCat account (WITH MY INVENTORY LITTERED WITH DIAMONDS....). I was pissed off then (Thank god I logged out just in time so I didn't die and my bones get taken; and this is the time I switched my username) katie (as you can see in the screenshots) started being rude with me right away. I wanted to forgive them, and this is how they treat me?! Unbelievable! And yet again, a ban. Whoever keeps banning me without reason should be banned themself! I am so sick of this staff, they treat me horribly for who I am, because they know I know more than them!! Ughhhh...sorry miny rant here. Thought you guys should know though. Angelo, please fix your staff...and you say my server sucks, pffff look at this one. Last thing; Why is there no ban reason? I demand to know why.



I'm gonna talk to them about it I'm shocked they didn't tell me anything also koby does hate you because ur his ex so.I'll see what I can do thanks
leader of team AMARZA let me know if you'd like to join.

servers I play: ,ihrfussel's server,HOMETOWN,
I'd like to say a great thanks to the following people:MerleManga,TenPlus1,mcg,shivajiva,Blu,dman,ihrfussel,MrHandsomepig,Miguu,Klitzing,Vlad,BlueSky and Power2

Thanks guys for being there for me over my years on minetest (since 2013 I think)
 

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: Shiningmoon server

by Cpt_mcg » Wed Jun 14, 2017 00:21

angelo1123_ wrote:
Cpt_mcg wrote:Soooooo...More to complain about. Soilder unbanned me, alright. Soon after (I was not being rude at all, knowing me xD) they dropped me on my Captain_FluffCat account (WITH MY INVENTORY LITTERED WITH DIAMONDS....). I was pissed off then (Thank god I logged out just in time so I didn't die and my bones get taken; and this is the time I switched my username) katie (as you can see in the screenshots) started being rude with me right away. I wanted to forgive them, and this is how they treat me?! Unbelievable! And yet again, a ban. Whoever keeps banning me without reason should be banned themself! I am so sick of this staff, they treat me horribly for who I am, because they know I know more than them!! Ughhhh...sorry miny rant here. Thought you guys should know though. Angelo, please fix your staff...and you say my server sucks, pffff look at this one. Last thing; Why is there no ban reason? I demand to know why.



I'm gonna talk to them about it I'm shocked they didn't tell me anything also koby does hate you because ur his ex so.I'll see what I can do thanks

LOL whatever. Thanks!!
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: Shiningmoon server

by angelo1123_ » Wed Jun 14, 2017 00:22

Come online when/if you can
leader of team AMARZA let me know if you'd like to join.

servers I play: ,ihrfussel's server,HOMETOWN,
I'd like to say a great thanks to the following people:MerleManga,TenPlus1,mcg,shivajiva,Blu,dman,ihrfussel,MrHandsomepig,Miguu,Klitzing,Vlad,BlueSky and Power2

Thanks guys for being there for me over my years on minetest (since 2013 I think)
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: Shiningmoon server

by angelo1123_ » Wed Jun 14, 2017 00:23

Im logging in now
leader of team AMARZA let me know if you'd like to join.

servers I play: ,ihrfussel's server,HOMETOWN,
I'd like to say a great thanks to the following people:MerleManga,TenPlus1,mcg,shivajiva,Blu,dman,ihrfussel,MrHandsomepig,Miguu,Klitzing,Vlad,BlueSky and Power2

Thanks guys for being there for me over my years on minetest (since 2013 I think)
 

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: Shiningmoon server

by Cpt_mcg » Wed Jun 14, 2017 00:25

angelo1123_ wrote:Come online when/if you can

I can't...I am banned XD
Also, alright!
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: Shiningmoon server

by angelo1123_ » Wed Jun 14, 2017 00:25

I just unbanned you O.o
leader of team AMARZA let me know if you'd like to join.

servers I play: ,ihrfussel's server,HOMETOWN,
I'd like to say a great thanks to the following people:MerleManga,TenPlus1,mcg,shivajiva,Blu,dman,ihrfussel,MrHandsomepig,Miguu,Klitzing,Vlad,BlueSky and Power2

Thanks guys for being there for me over my years on minetest (since 2013 I think)
 

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: Shiningmoon server

by Cpt_mcg » Wed Jun 14, 2017 00:30

angelo1123_ wrote:I just unbanned you O.o

Oh nvm lol
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: Shiningmoon server

by Cpt_mcg » Wed Jun 14, 2017 01:19

Angelo....yo dead fam?
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3126
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: [SERVER] Shiningmoon server

by BBmine » Tue Jun 20, 2017 14:46

What's the port?
God's not dead!
Mods, Servers, and My Youtube Channel
The new forum that doesn't keep you from having fun:http://minetestofftopic.createaforum.com
I have now (not) quit Minetest.
The keyboard sequence to remove all bugs: Ctrl + A, Ctrl + X, Ctrl + S, Alt + F4
 

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: [SERVER] Shiningmoon server

by Cpt_mcg » Tue Jun 20, 2017 21:14

BBmine wrote:What's the port?

30533
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: [SERVER] Shiningmoon server

by angelo1123_ » Wed Jun 21, 2017 20:35

huh?lol sorry i was busy with youtube
leader of team AMARZA let me know if you'd like to join.

servers I play: ,ihrfussel's server,HOMETOWN,
I'd like to say a great thanks to the following people:MerleManga,TenPlus1,mcg,shivajiva,Blu,dman,ihrfussel,MrHandsomepig,Miguu,Klitzing,Vlad,BlueSky and Power2

Thanks guys for being there for me over my years on minetest (since 2013 I think)
 

koby
New member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 19:27
Location: Minnesota
GitHub: koby
IRC: cooljar10
In-game: cooljar10

Re: Shiningmoon server

by koby » Mon Jul 03, 2017 20:26

ok SHININGMOON idc if it famous but what i do care about is angelo stop calling girls WHORES AND DISRESPECTING PEOPLE and Angelo trys to take over the servet becouse he wants it and one i was friends with him tell i learned he calls girls whores i got evidence of it if u got and i got friend who was there to who seen it all happen PLZS SHUT DOWN THE SERVER FOR GOOD befor angelo screwes it even more thank u and have a nice day and he tryed to hack cc server to angelo noymt a good pirson trust me stop his mad nices now o and he a lier he blames stuff on others for no reason
 

koby-minetest
Member
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 06:41
GitHub: koby-minetest
IRC: koby koby2
In-game: koby koby2 JinjaNinja

Re: Shiningmoon server

by koby-minetest » Tue Jul 04, 2017 07:50

koby wrote:ok SHININGMOON idc if it famous but what i do care about is angelo stop calling girls WHORES AND DISRESPECTING PEOPLE and Angelo trys to take over the servet becouse he wants it and one i was friends with him tell i learned he calls girls whores i got evidence of it if u got and i got friend who was there to who seen it all happen PLZS SHUT DOWN THE SERVER FOR GOOD befor angelo screwes it even more thank u and have a nice day and he tryed to hack cc server to angelo noymt a good pirson trust me stop his mad nices now o and he a lier he blames stuff on others for no reason

theif! STOLE MY NAME.....................
hi im koby i like playing minetest
HELP mcg, she needs help
P.S i stole her line.
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: [SERVER] Shiningmoon server

by angelo1123_ » Tue Jul 04, 2017 09:52

I don't understand what your saying....
leader of team AMARZA let me know if you'd like to join.

servers I play: ,ihrfussel's server,HOMETOWN,
I'd like to say a great thanks to the following people:MerleManga,TenPlus1,mcg,shivajiva,Blu,dman,ihrfussel,MrHandsomepig,Miguu,Klitzing,Vlad,BlueSky and Power2

Thanks guys for being there for me over my years on minetest (since 2013 I think)
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: Shiningmoon server

by angelo1123_ » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:19

Cpt_mcg wrote:
BBmine wrote:
Cpt_mcg wrote:Soooooo...More to complain about. Soilder unbanned me, alright. Soon after (I was not being rude at all, knowing me xD) they dropped me on my Captain_FluffCat account (WITH MY INVENTORY LITTERED WITH DIAMONDS....). I was pissed off then (Thank god I logged out just in time so I didn't die and my bones get taken; and this is the time I switched my username) katie (as you can see in the screenshots) started being rude with me right away. I wanted to forgive them, and this is how they treat me?! Unbelievable! And yet again, a ban. Whoever keeps banning me without reason should be banned themself! I am so sick of this staff, they treat me horribly for who I am, because they know I know more than them!! Ughhhh...sorry miny rant here. Thought you guys should know though. Angelo, please fix your staff...and you say my server sucks, pffff look at this one. Last thing; Why is there no ban reason? I demand to know why.

Sadly, some people promote random griefers they don't even know into moderators :(

Yeah, I know. But this kind of stuff should be heard...

I fixed my staff,had to ban a few people
leader of team AMARZA let me know if you'd like to join.

servers I play: ,ihrfussel's server,HOMETOWN,
I'd like to say a great thanks to the following people:MerleManga,TenPlus1,mcg,shivajiva,Blu,dman,ihrfussel,MrHandsomepig,Miguu,Klitzing,Vlad,BlueSky and Power2

Thanks guys for being there for me over my years on minetest (since 2013 I think)
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: Shiningmoon server

by angelo1123_ » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:22

koby-minetest wrote:
koby wrote:ok SHININGMOON idc if it famous but what i do care about is angelo stop calling girls WHORES AND DISRESPECTING PEOPLE and Angelo trys to take over the servet becouse he wants it and one i was friends with him tell i learned he calls girls whores i got evidence of it if u got and i got friend who was there to who seen it all happen PLZS SHUT DOWN THE SERVER FOR GOOD befor angelo screwes it even more thank u and have a nice day and he tryed to hack cc server to angelo noymt a good pirson trust me stop his mad nices now o and he a lier he blames stuff on others for no reason

theif! STOLE MY NAME.....................

Koby:you was banned for.
1.dating
2.disreaspect
3.using another one of your accounts to destroy all of my spawn
4.giving privileges to random people
5.if I spend more that 20 thinking what you did wrong it would be alot longer
leader of team AMARZA let me know if you'd like to join.

servers I play: ,ihrfussel's server,HOMETOWN,
I'd like to say a great thanks to the following people:MerleManga,TenPlus1,mcg,shivajiva,Blu,dman,ihrfussel,MrHandsomepig,Miguu,Klitzing,Vlad,BlueSky and Power2

Thanks guys for being there for me over my years on minetest (since 2013 I think)
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3126
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: Shiningmoon server

by BBmine » Tue Jul 04, 2017 14:03

Koby:you was banned for.
1.dating
2.disreaspect
3.using another one of your accounts to destroy all of my spawn
4.giving privileges to random people
5.if I spend more that 20 thinking what you did wrong it would be alot longer[/quote]
Um... Which koby?
God's not dead!
Mods, Servers, and My Youtube Channel
The new forum that doesn't keep you from having fun:http://minetestofftopic.createaforum.com
I have now (not) quit Minetest.
The keyboard sequence to remove all bugs: Ctrl + A, Ctrl + X, Ctrl + S, Alt + F4
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: [SERVER] Shiningmoon server

by angelo1123_ » Tue Jul 04, 2017 14:09

Eh the names I banned was cooljar10,soilder,ironman,devan,Devan(and some number I forgot)
leader of team AMARZA let me know if you'd like to join.

servers I play: ,ihrfussel's server,HOMETOWN,
I'd like to say a great thanks to the following people:MerleManga,TenPlus1,mcg,shivajiva,Blu,dman,ihrfussel,MrHandsomepig,Miguu,Klitzing,Vlad,BlueSky and Power2

Thanks guys for being there for me over my years on minetest (since 2013 I think)
 

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: [SERVER] Shiningmoon server

by Cpt_mcg » Tue Jul 04, 2017 22:16

angelo1123_ wrote:Eh the names I banned was cooljar10,soilder,ironman,devan,Devan(and some number I forgot)

Wow xD
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

koby-minetest
Member
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 06:41
GitHub: koby-minetest
IRC: koby koby2
In-game: koby koby2 JinjaNinja

Re: [SERVER] Shiningmoon server

by koby-minetest » Wed Jul 05, 2017 02:29

yeah not me. and its Devan117...
hi im koby i like playing minetest
HELP mcg, she needs help
P.S i stole her line.
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: [SERVER] Shiningmoon server

by angelo1123_ » Wed Jul 05, 2017 13:39

Well idc I banned who needed a ban and I revoked all from the accounts I know cooljar10 owns I'm trying my best now to redesign the entire spawn NEW BUILDERS will reall help me rn
leader of team AMARZA let me know if you'd like to join.

servers I play: ,ihrfussel's server,HOMETOWN,
I'd like to say a great thanks to the following people:MerleManga,TenPlus1,mcg,shivajiva,Blu,dman,ihrfussel,MrHandsomepig,Miguu,Klitzing,Vlad,BlueSky and Power2

Thanks guys for being there for me over my years on minetest (since 2013 I think)
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: [SERVER] Shiningmoon server

by angelo1123_ » Wed Jul 05, 2017 16:36

Quick ALERT Koby made a fake account and is deleting spawn AGAIN
leader of team AMARZA let me know if you'd like to join.

servers I play: ,ihrfussel's server,HOMETOWN,
I'd like to say a great thanks to the following people:MerleManga,TenPlus1,mcg,shivajiva,Blu,dman,ihrfussel,MrHandsomepig,Miguu,Klitzing,Vlad,BlueSky and Power2

Thanks guys for being there for me over my years on minetest (since 2013 I think)
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3126
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: [SERVER] Shiningmoon server

by BBmine » Wed Jul 05, 2017 16:57

angelo1123_ wrote:Quick ALERT Koby made a fake account and is deleting spawn AGAIN

If you had protection he can't delete spawn :P
God's not dead!
Mods, Servers, and My Youtube Channel
The new forum that doesn't keep you from having fun:http://minetestofftopic.createaforum.com
I have now (not) quit Minetest.
The keyboard sequence to remove all bugs: Ctrl + A, Ctrl + X, Ctrl + S, Alt + F4
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: [SERVER] Shiningmoon server

by angelo1123_ » Wed Jul 05, 2017 22:35

He had worldedit
leader of team AMARZA let me know if you'd like to join.

servers I play: ,ihrfussel's server,HOMETOWN,
I'd like to say a great thanks to the following people:MerleManga,TenPlus1,mcg,shivajiva,Blu,dman,ihrfussel,MrHandsomepig,Miguu,Klitzing,Vlad,BlueSky and Power2

Thanks guys for being there for me over my years on minetest (since 2013 I think)
 

PreviousNext

Return to Servers



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], RealSerVesta and 10 guests