[Server] Land of Blockheads

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: [Server] The land of LW

by angelo1123_ » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:44

Nope :P[/quote]
i was never ok :)[/quote]
LOL exactly! +1[/quote]
well we all do have our problems lol
leader of team AMARZA let me know if you'd like to join.

servers I play: ,ihrfussel's server,HOMETOWN,
I'd like to say a great thanks to the following people:MerleManga,TenPlus1,mcg,shivajiva,Blu,dman,ihrfussel,MrHandsomepig,Miguu,Klitzing,Vlad,BlueSky and Power2

Thanks guys for being there for me over my years on minetest (since 2013 I think)
 

User avatar
kingoscargames
Member
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:06
Location: Netherlands
GitHub: kingoscargames
In-game: kingoscargames

Re: [Server] The land of LW

by kingoscargames » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:24

Leroy wrote:What is in the chest on top of spawn?

Image
(I can only look inside the locked chest, not steal items)
Attachments
screenshot_20170825_125700.png
(8.31 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Why do so many people hate windows?
You can't read this, can you?
also: hi!

Can you find the hidden text?
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1444
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hometown server
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [Server] The land of LW

by Lone_Wolf » Fri Aug 25, 2017 15:05

Any chance you could sen me your copy of chest_inspect? It would be very useful.
Even if you could take items out of chests I don't think you would...
My projects & stuff: My 'Black Admin armor' TP || Add customize-able skins to MT? || My Server!

Having trouble with something? "Google it" --GreenDimond
 

User avatar
kingoscargames
Member
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:06
Location: Netherlands
GitHub: kingoscargames
In-game: kingoscargames

Re: [Server] The land of LW

by kingoscargames » Fri Aug 25, 2017 16:07

Lone_Wolf wrote:Any chance you could sen me your copy of chest_inspect? It would be very useful.

Well i could but i don't know how XD.
Why do so many people hate windows?
You can't read this, can you?
also: hi!

Can you find the hidden text?
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1444
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hometown server
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [Server] The land of LW

by Lone_Wolf » Fri Aug 25, 2017 16:50

kingoscargames wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:Any chance you could sen me your copy of chest_inspect? It would be very useful.

Well i could but i don't know how XD.

Just send me a PM with the chest_inspect folder attached. If the file size is too large try sending it in a zipped folder.
My projects & stuff: My 'Black Admin armor' TP || Add customize-able skins to MT? || My Server!

Having trouble with something? "Google it" --GreenDimond
 

User avatar
kingoscargames
Member
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:06
Location: Netherlands
GitHub: kingoscargames
In-game: kingoscargames

Re: [Server] The land of LW

by kingoscargames » Fri Aug 25, 2017 18:01

Lone_Wolf wrote:
kingoscargames wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:Any chance you could sen me your copy of chest_inspect? It would be very useful.

Well i could but i don't know how XD.

Just send me a PM with the chest_inspect folder attached. If the file size is too large try sending it in a zipped folder.

* It is not permissible to promote, link, or otherwise direct Forum users to any kind of "hacking" or "cheating" tools, regardless of their claimed purpose. This includes but is not limited to scripts, bots, modified Minetest clients, CSM mods, third-party programs, etc. Doing so is grounds for an immediate, permanent ban, and may result deletion of all of the user's posts.
Why do so many people hate windows?
You can't read this, can you?
also: hi!

Can you find the hidden text?
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1444
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hometown server
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [Server] The land of LW

by Lone_Wolf » Fri Aug 25, 2017 19:05

kingoscargames wrote:
* It is not permissible to promote, link, or otherwise direct Forum users to any kind of "hacking" or "cheating" tools, regardless of their claimed purpose. This includes but is not limited to scripts, bots, modified Minetest clients, CSM mods, third-party programs, etc. Doing so is grounds for an immediate, permanent ban, and may result deletion of all of the user's posts.

Ok. I missed that. Should have checked before asking
My projects & stuff: My 'Black Admin armor' TP || Add customize-able skins to MT? || My Server!

Having trouble with something? "Google it" --GreenDimond
 

User avatar
ManElevation
Member
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 22:04
Location: Madrid,Spain
GitHub: ManElevation
IRC: ManElevation
In-game: ManElevation
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1444
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hometown server
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [Server] The land of LW

by Lone_Wolf » Fri Aug 25, 2017 20:10

ManElevation wrote:you should host the server on your computer

My computer lags as much as a mobile user's. Sometimes worse ;)
My projects & stuff: My 'Black Admin armor' TP || Add customize-able skins to MT? || My Server!

Having trouble with something? "Google it" --GreenDimond
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1444
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hometown server
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [Server] The land of LW

by Lone_Wolf » Sun Aug 27, 2017 02:46

Changing name to: Land of the Blockheads
Thanks to dolt for the idea :P
My projects & stuff: My 'Black Admin armor' TP || Add customize-able skins to MT? || My Server!

Having trouble with something? "Google it" --GreenDimond
 

User avatar
Stix
Member
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 14:19
Location: USA
In-game: Stix

Re: [Server] The land of LW

by Stix » Mon Aug 28, 2017 01:37

maybe you should use the small plan as its only 5$ a month/60$ a year and it has support for some mods.
another option would be to purchase a rasberry-PI and run your server on it.
Need to know something? "Google it" --GreenDimond
Why do so many people believe in "God"?
Want to know whats gonna be in the next release of your favorite game? "Bugfixes" --Wuzzy
The new Minetest-offtopic can be found here: https://minetestoftopic.createaforum.com/index.php
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1444
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hometown server
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [Server] The land of LW

by Lone_Wolf » Mon Aug 28, 2017 02:13

Stix wrote:maybe you should use the small plan as its only 5$ a month/60$ a year and it has support for some mods.
another option would be to purchase a rasberry-PI and run your server on it.

I haven't got any way to pay for the plan though. Plus I'm spending most of my time on HOMETOWN now anyway...
My projects & stuff: My 'Black Admin armor' TP || Add customize-able skins to MT? || My Server!

Having trouble with something? "Google it" --GreenDimond
 

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: [Server] The land of LW

by Cpt_mcg » Mon Aug 28, 2017 02:14

Lone_Wolf wrote:
Stix wrote:maybe you should use the small plan as its only 5$ a month/60$ a year and it has support for some mods.
another option would be to purchase a rasberry-PI and run your server on it.

I haven't got any way to pay for the plan though. Plus I'm spending most of my time on HOMETOWN now anyway...

lol That's why I am going to host it :P
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3126
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: [Server] The land of LW

by BBmine » Mon Aug 28, 2017 02:26

Cpt_mcg wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:
Stix wrote:maybe you should use the small plan as its only 5$ a month/60$ a year and it has support for some mods.
another option would be to purchase a rasberry-PI and run your server on it.

I haven't got any way to pay for the plan though. Plus I'm spending most of my time on HOMETOWN now anyway...

lol That's why I am going to host it :P

Sure about that?
God's not dead!
Mods, Servers, and My Youtube Channel
The new forum that doesn't keep you from having fun:http://minetestofftopic.createaforum.com
I have now (not) quit Minetest.
The keyboard sequence to remove all bugs: Ctrl + A, Ctrl + X, Ctrl + S, Alt + F4
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1444
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hometown server
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [Server] The land of LW

by Lone_Wolf » Mon Aug 28, 2017 03:13

BBmine wrote:
Cpt_mcg wrote:lol That's why I am going to host it :P

Sure about that?

I might even decide not to have a server xD I barely go on mine as it is...
My projects & stuff: My 'Black Admin armor' TP || Add customize-able skins to MT? || My Server!

Having trouble with something? "Google it" --GreenDimond
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1444
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hometown server
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [Server] Land of the Blockheads

by Lone_Wolf » Mon Aug 28, 2017 16:18

Cobble generator is now at spawn! (100% safe unless you mine something other than stone)
Image
My projects & stuff: My 'Black Admin armor' TP || Add customize-able skins to MT? || My Server!

Having trouble with something? "Google it" --GreenDimond
 

User avatar
kingoscargames
Member
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:06
Location: Netherlands
GitHub: kingoscargames
In-game: kingoscargames

Re: [Server] Land of the Blockheads

by kingoscargames » Mon Aug 28, 2017 16:42

Lone_Wolf wrote:Cobble generator is now at spawn! (100% safe unless you mine something other than stone)
Image

Now i don't have to go mining just for stone :)
Why do so many people hate windows?
You can't read this, can you?
also: hi!

Can you find the hidden text?
 

User avatar
Stix
Member
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 14:19
Location: USA
In-game: Stix

Re: [Server] Land of the Blockheads

by Stix » Tue Aug 29, 2017 13:32

the servers empty.
Need to know something? "Google it" --GreenDimond
Why do so many people believe in "God"?
Want to know whats gonna be in the next release of your favorite game? "Bugfixes" --Wuzzy
The new Minetest-offtopic can be found here: https://minetestoftopic.createaforum.com/index.php
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3126
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: [Server] Land of the Blockheads

by BBmine » Tue Aug 29, 2017 14:36

What's the point of a cobble generator? If you go mining, you should have too much cobble already :P
God's not dead!
Mods, Servers, and My Youtube Channel
The new forum that doesn't keep you from having fun:http://minetestofftopic.createaforum.com
I have now (not) quit Minetest.
The keyboard sequence to remove all bugs: Ctrl + A, Ctrl + X, Ctrl + S, Alt + F4
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1444
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hometown server
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [Server] Land of the Blockheads

by Lone_Wolf » Tue Aug 29, 2017 14:54

BBmine wrote:What's the point of a cobble generator? If you go mining, you should have too much cobble already :P

It's cool ;)
My projects & stuff: My 'Black Admin armor' TP || Add customize-able skins to MT? || My Server!

Having trouble with something? "Google it" --GreenDimond
 

User avatar
kievski
Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 13:54
Location: Tannhäuser Gate
In-game: kievski or swansky

Re: [Server] Land of the Blockheads

by kievski » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:23

Lone_Wolf, can you give me interact please? I'd like to have a look at the cobble generator. It's one of those Why?... because it's cool things I like in Minetest.

kievski
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1444
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hometown server
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [Server] Land of the Blockheads

by Lone_Wolf » Thu Aug 31, 2017 14:24

kievski wrote:Lone_Wolf, can you give me interact please? I'd like to have a look at the cobble generator. It's one of those Why?... because it's cool things I like in Minetest.

kievski

Granted you interact. You don't need it to look around though...
My projects & stuff: My 'Black Admin armor' TP || Add customize-able skins to MT? || My Server!

Having trouble with something? "Google it" --GreenDimond
 

User avatar
kingoscargames
Member
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:06
Location: Netherlands
GitHub: kingoscargames
In-game: kingoscargames

Re: [Server] Land of the Blockheads

by kingoscargames » Mon Sep 11, 2017 13:41

Someone edited a sign: Image
(it wasn't me :P )
Why do so many people hate windows?
You can't read this, can you?
also: hi!

Can you find the hidden text?
 

User avatar
ManElevation
Member
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 22:04
Location: Madrid,Spain
GitHub: ManElevation
IRC: ManElevation
In-game: ManElevation
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1444
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hometown server
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [Server] Land of the Blockheads

by Lone_Wolf » Mon Sep 11, 2017 15:19

ManElevation wrote:plz grant ManElevation interact

Granted
kingoscargames wrote:Someone edited a sign: Image
(it wasn't me :P )

Yep. Guest1799Cyberwill
My projects & stuff: My 'Black Admin armor' TP || Add customize-able skins to MT? || My Server!

Having trouble with something? "Google it" --GreenDimond
 

PreviousNext

Return to Servers



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: igoreg2005, Yahoo [Bot] and 9 guests