[Down] Land of Blockheads

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1630
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [Server] Land of Blockheads

by Lone_Wolf » Fri Sep 22, 2017 17:54

kingoscargames wrote:I found a hole in the road with a rail on the ground:
Image

Fixed.

We have some more staff!
Moderators: ynomrah
Helpers: ooooh, Loki, kievski
 

Chem871
Member
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 21:49
Location: Ankh-Morpork
GitHub: Chemguy99
In-game: Chem
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: [Server] Land of Blockheads

by angelo1123_ » Fri Sep 22, 2017 19:26

Hi you name is Angelo I am leader of AMARZA as u might know my job is to protect servers from hackers etc.

I'd like to set up a HQ in your server and I with the help of my team would like to extend our service onto this server,this means we will try to protect your server too.


If possible some additional privledges to me and or maybe my team
I quit minetest text me on Facebook
Angelo Ulita
Or
Instagram. Angeloulita
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1630
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [Server] Land of Blockheads

by Lone_Wolf » Fri Sep 22, 2017 20:37

Chem871 wrote:I could help maintain the peace :D

Maybe you could. I'm going to wait a while before Promoting anyone :P

angelo1123_ wrote:Hi you name is Angelo I am leader of AMARZA as u might know my job is to protect servers from hackers etc.

I'd like to set up a HQ in your server and I with the help of my team would like to extend our service onto this server,this means we will try to protect your server too.


If possible some additional privledges to me and or maybe my team

Feel free to extend your service to this server. We haven't had any lawbreakers yet though.
I will not be granting privs unless it is for server staff or someone I know.
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: [Server] Land of Blockheads

by angelo1123_ » Fri Sep 22, 2017 21:16

Ynomrah is on my team if u have trust issues with me try asking her if I'm trustable
I quit minetest text me on Facebook
Angelo Ulita
Or
Instagram. Angeloulita
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1630
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [Server] Land of Blockheads

by Lone_Wolf » Fri Sep 22, 2017 22:10

Spawn has been updated yet again!

The new spawn. Made by teen
Image
+ Pictures of brick building

+ Some other buildings at spawn


I also forgot to mention another new staff member. teen is now a Helper!
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1630
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [Server] Land of Blockheads

by Lone_Wolf » Fri Sep 22, 2017 22:21

angelo1123_ wrote:Ynomrah is on my team if u have trust issues with me try asking her if I'm trustable

I have to know players myself before granting any privs.
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: [Server] Land of Blockheads

by angelo1123_ » Fri Sep 22, 2017 22:37

I think we have some history either on skyblock or Xanadu unless we got introduced to eachother in hometown.awell I'll work with what I can until I win your trust
I quit minetest text me on Facebook
Angelo Ulita
Or
Instagram. Angeloulita
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1630
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [Server] Land of Blockheads

by Lone_Wolf » Fri Sep 22, 2017 22:48

angelo1123_ wrote:I think we have some history either on skyblock or Xanadu unless we got introduced to eachother in hometown.awell I'll work with what I can until I win your trust

That comment is a little worrying :P I didn't have anything against you though. I just barely know you.
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1630
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody
 

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: [Server] Land of Blockheads

by Cpt_mcg » Fri Sep 22, 2017 23:29

Lone_Wolf wrote:
angelo1123_ wrote:I think we have some history either on skyblock or Xanadu unless we got introduced to eachother in hometown.awell I'll work with what I can until I win your trust

That comment is a little worrying :P I didn't have anything against you though. I just barely know you.

Don't give him WE. Know this from experience.
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1630
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [Server] Land of Blockheads

by Lone_Wolf » Fri Sep 22, 2017 23:58

Cpt_mcg wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:
angelo1123_ wrote:I think we have some history either on skyblock or Xanadu unless we got introduced to eachother in hometown.awell I'll work with what I can until I win your trust

That comment is a little worrying :P I didn't have anything against you though. I just barely know you.

Don't give him WE. Know this from experience.

WE is admin-that-knows-how-to-use-it only :P
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: [Server] Land of Blockheads

by angelo1123_ » Sat Sep 23, 2017 02:49

Mcg u know people learn,right
I quit minetest text me on Facebook
Angelo Ulita
Or
Instagram. Angeloulita
 

User avatar
ManElevation
Member
 
Posts: 745
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 22:04
Location: Madrid,Spain
GitHub: ManElevation
IRC: ManElevation
In-game: ManElevation

Re: [Server] Land of Blockheads

by ManElevation » Sat Sep 23, 2017 15:27

Lone_Wolf wrote:Almost to the middle! :D
Image

yea!
sorry for the server down i had a problem with a mod, but its all good now
 

User avatar
ManElevation
Member
 
Posts: 745
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 22:04
Location: Madrid,Spain
GitHub: ManElevation
IRC: ManElevation
In-game: ManElevation
 

User avatar
Stix
Member
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 14:19
Location: USA
In-game: Stix

Re: [Server] Land of Blockheads

by Stix » Sat Sep 23, 2017 18:14

pancakes in-coming!
Need to know something? "Google it" --GreenDimond
Why do so many people believe in "God"?
Want to know whats gonna be in the next release of your favorite game? "Bugfixes" --Wuzzy
The new Minetest-offtopic can be found here: https://minetestoftopic.createaforum.com/index.php
 

Chem871
Member
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 21:49
Location: Ankh-Morpork
GitHub: Chemguy99
In-game: Chem

Re: [Server] Land of Blockheads

by Chem871 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 22:35

Just a few minutes ago, I was mining down in the caves, with a brand new set of obsidian armor, and I was next to a lava lake, when my armor just broke, and something killed me! I had set my home there, and went back, grabbed my bones, and was killed again! I went back a third time, grabbed my stuff, and teleported to my first home, and then I was teleported to Mototank's house for some reason! He said hi, I teleported back to my house, and was then teleported back to Mototank's house again! Please help! Idk what happened!
 

Chem871
Member
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 21:49
Location: Ankh-Morpork
GitHub: Chemguy99
In-game: Chem

Re: [Server] Land of Blockheads

by Chem871 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 23:11

Nvm, it just a prank pulled by ynomrah. -_- She was using dark wizard magic to troll me, and she's earned a new nickname! "Justin Kerprank" Hope you like it, ynom ynom!
 

User avatar
harmony
Member
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 22:16
Location: Hometown of course! :P
IRC: ynomrah
In-game: ynomrah

Re: [Server] The land of LW

by harmony » Tue Sep 26, 2017 02:20

koby-minetest wrote:nom (ynomrah) banned meh -_-

I didn't ban you...
I LOVE BTS!!! ARMYS Fighting!! *chants* Kim NamJoon, Kim SeokJin, Min YoonGi, Jung HoSeok, Park JiMin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, BTS!
I'm a dreamer and a believer.
Nothing is impossible because the word itself says "I'm possible"
There are no accidents, everything happens for a reason.
Love, Nom Nom.
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1630
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [Server] The land of LW

by Lone_Wolf » Tue Sep 26, 2017 04:22

harmony wrote:
koby-minetest wrote:nom (ynomrah) banned meh -_-

I didn't ban you...

That's an old post from before the server update?
 

KobyTheRippa
New member
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 07:22
Location: United States Of America
GitHub: DiamondBuilder
IRC: koby Jinja_Ninja KobyTheRippa
In-game: koby Jinja_Ninja KobyTheRippa DiamondBuilder ObsidianBuilder

Re: [Server] The land of LW

by KobyTheRippa » Tue Sep 26, 2017 06:50

Lone_Wolf wrote:
harmony wrote:
koby-minetest wrote:nom (ynomrah) banned meh -_-

I didn't ban you...

That's an old post from before the server update?

yeah.
 

User avatar
harmony
Member
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 22:16
Location: Hometown of course! :P
IRC: ynomrah
In-game: ynomrah

Re: [Server] Land of Blockheads

by harmony » Wed Sep 27, 2017 23:05

Chem871 wrote:Nvm, it just a prank pulled by ynomrah. -_- She was using dark wizard magic to troll me, and she's earned a new nickname! "Justin Kerprank" Hope you like it, ynom ynom!

LOL yeah. Also I forgot about that LW.
I LOVE BTS!!! ARMYS Fighting!! *chants* Kim NamJoon, Kim SeokJin, Min YoonGi, Jung HoSeok, Park JiMin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, BTS!
I'm a dreamer and a believer.
Nothing is impossible because the word itself says "I'm possible"
There are no accidents, everything happens for a reason.
Love, Nom Nom.
 

User avatar
ManElevation
Member
 
Posts: 745
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 22:04
Location: Madrid,Spain
GitHub: ManElevation
IRC: ManElevation
In-game: ManElevation

Re: [Server] Land of Blockheads

by ManElevation » Thu Sep 28, 2017 15:38

Lone_Wolf wrote:Spawn has been updated yet again!

The new spawn. Made by teen
Image
+ Pictures of brick building

+ Some other buildings at spawn


I also forgot to mention another new staff member. teen is now a Helper!

nice add this to the first post on this topic, looks awesome!
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1630
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody
 

User avatar
ManElevation
Member
 
Posts: 745
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 22:04
Location: Madrid,Spain
GitHub: ManElevation
IRC: ManElevation
In-game: ManElevation

Re: [Server] Land of Blockheads

by ManElevation » Thu Sep 28, 2017 17:55

Lone_Wolf wrote:New screenshots on the first post

great! :D
 

PreviousNext

Return to Servers



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests