[Server] City-States

lumberJack

GitHub: kakalak-lumberJack
IRC: lumberJack lumberJuice
In-game: lumberJack

[Server] City-States

by lumberJack » Fri Sep 01, 2017 15:29

City-States is a game focused on the collaborative building of planned cities with distinct styles and specialized economies. The server is in continuous development has proven stable after 8 months of testing on a private/semi-public basis. Backups are made nightly.

The server offers a few custom mods to enhance building and mining as well as tried and true mods such as DarkAge, Bitchange and Asteroid. Other mods will be added as the server continues to develop into new phases of player interaction (trade, city vs. city).

Gameplay begins in a wilderness (sandbox) area. A public mine is also available for players wishing to get a jump on collecting wealth and materials. Players that show some consistency and capacity to build will be invited or can ask city-state founders to join in developing more polished City-States that are well protected from griefers and off-style or low quality builds.

The server is well-moderated and aims to attract high-quality players while filtering out players mostly interested in bothering others. It is frequented by a small but productive group of friendly players.

Feel free to join us on the freenode channel #City-States or read the /wiki on the server at 173.230.128.105:30000 for more information.
Last edited by lumberJack on Fri Sep 01, 2017 15:42, edited 1 time in total.

lumberJack

Re: [Server] City-States

by lumberJack » Fri Sep 01, 2017 15:40

A few more screen shots:

Shops available at okidoki's commercial center (type /mall):

FRED's Sheldon Woods (visit by typing /sheldon):

BadQuacko's Babylon Sky:

lumberJack's fortified farmer's market (/applewood):

angelo1123_

IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Tue Sep 05, 2017 16:11

Do you need any moderators here?
I'll apply if u need me :)
leader of team AMARZA let me know if you'd like to join.

servers I play: ,ihrfussel's server,HOMETOWN,
I'd like to say a great thanks to the following people:MerleManga,TenPlus1,mcg,shivajiva,Blu,dman,ihrfussel,MrHandsomepig,Miguu,Klitzing,Vlad,BlueSky and Power2

Thanks guys for being there for me over my years on minetest (since 2013 I think)

lumberJack

by lumberJack » Fri Sep 08, 2017 17:46

angelo1123_ wrote:Do you need any moderators here?
I'll apply if u need me :)

Nope, we are looking for productive builders, miners and traders though. Some elevated privs (fly for example) as well as means of enhancing player physics are available through special items available on the server. This aspect of the server will continue to be developed in the near future as city vs city becomes a more central aspect of gameplay.

angelo1123_

IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Sat Sep 09, 2017 15:04

That's sounds cool :D
leader of team AMARZA let me know if you'd like to join.

servers I play: ,ihrfussel's server,HOMETOWN,
I'd like to say a great thanks to the following people:MerleManga,TenPlus1,mcg,shivajiva,Blu,dman,ihrfussel,MrHandsomepig,Miguu,Klitzing,Vlad,BlueSky and Power2

Thanks guys for being there for me over my years on minetest (since 2013 I think)

Return to Servers