Not sure
10%

Total votes : 10

angelo1123_

IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

[WARNING]cooljar10

by angelo1123_ » Sat Sep 09, 2017 22:02

My name is Angelo I am the leader of AMARZA our job is to keep your servers safe.
Our recent investigations have shown player "cooljar10" has been running around servers somehow getting privledges and then destroying the server weather it's banning the admin or destroying the whole server with world edit.

I as leader of AMARZA want to warn you all of this player and his team.(Team listed below)

Cooljar10 alts: koby,koby2,jinjaninja,Mickadmin,ironman

Team members: Katie101,Reaperclaws18,mvk,zking,Enrico,homthack,

PLEASE BEWARE OF THERE PEOPLE DO NOT GRANT THEM PRIVS
Last edited by angelo1123_ on Sun Sep 10, 2017 14:26, edited 1 time in total.
leader of team AMARZA let me know if you'd like to join.

servers I play: ,ihrfussel's server,HOMETOWN,
I'd like to say a great thanks to the following people:MerleManga,TenPlus1,mcg,shivajiva,Blu,dman,ihrfussel,MrHandsomepig,Miguu,Klitzing,Vlad,BlueSky and Power2

Thanks guys for being there for me over my years on minetest (since 2013 I think)

rubenwardy
Developer

GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy

Re: [WARNING]cooljar10

by rubenwardy » Sat Sep 09, 2017 22:20

Make sure your world edit mods are up to date - worldedit_gui in particular. Don't give dangerous privileges to players you can't trust.

angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Sat Sep 09, 2017 22:24

rubenwardy wrote:Make sure your world edit mods are up to date - worldedit_gui in particular. Don't give dangerous privileges to players you can't trust.

Good idea,people should also check with other server admins about player history.

I'd like to say a great thanks to the following people:MerleManga,TenPlus1,mcg,shivajiva,Blu,dman,ihrfussel,MrHandsomepig,Miguu,Klitzing,Vlad,BlueSky and Power2

Thanks guys for being there for me over my years on minetest (since 2013 I think)

Chem871

GitHub: Chemguy99
In-game: Chem

by Chem871 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 00:52

I know an alarmingly large number of those alts: koby (and koby2), mvk, zking, Enrico, and I've heard of jinjaninja, Katie101, homthack, and dman.

GreenDimond

GitHub: GreenXenith
IRC: GreenDimond
In-game: GreenDimond

by GreenDimond » Sun Sep 10, 2017 03:22

Chem871 wrote:I know an alarmingly large number of those alts: koby (and koby2), mvk, zking, Enrico, and I've heard of jinjaninja, Katie101, homthack, and dman.

MvK and dman are not alts of cooljar10...
MvK is worse than cooljar10
and dman is great.
Pretty sure zking is also not him.
My YouTube channel. I moderate the HOMETOWN Server. My Mods: Tac Nayn - Sandplus - Waffles - Pumpkin Spice Condensed signatures suck!

ExeterDad

In-game: ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Sun Sep 10, 2017 04:27

Hmmm. I thought I posted earlier. I've records of many of those names. None that I have are related according to IP. Maybe double check your sources?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kibbie and I have a beautiful public server now! HOMETOWN

"If this isn't intentional, you have a big problem to deal with. If it is, it is fantastic." ~teenspirit

angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:41

Chem871 wrote:I know an alarmingly large number of those alts: koby (and koby2), mvk, zking, Enrico, and I've heard of jinjaninja, Katie101, homthack, and dman.

Some aren't alts they are team members

angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:41

ExeterDad wrote:Hmmm. I thought I posted earlier. I've records of many of those names. None that I have are related according to IP. Maybe double check your sources?

He likes to use vpn.

angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:43

GreenDimond wrote:

and dman is great.

Dman is just a suspicion atm I'm not too sure about itmihpght remove his name once verified he's not with him

Andrey01

GitHub: Andrey2470T
In-game: Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 16:43

I heard about cooljar10 before, too and i don`t remember he did something bad on servers. Furthermore i even don`t remember where he played. Kinda he was on just test, HOMETOWN and some other servers.
I like and i am learning to build nice and great houses, palaces, infrastructures and etc... in Minetest!
My Mods:
Unfinished:Medicine,Cube Nodes.

Old:Sweet Machine,Drink Machine

My Favourite Servers:
just test, Switchboard PvP made by yngwie123, VanessaE`s creative-building server, Parkour Owned by LoweGaming, Fractal Island and some other servers!

Cpt_mcg

GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

by Cpt_mcg » Sun Sep 10, 2017 19:56

Andrey01 wrote:I heard about cooljar10 before, too and i don`t remember he did something bad on servers. Furthermore i even don`t remember where he played. Kinda he was on just test, HOMETOWN and some other servers.

He doesn't take big servers, he takes small servers. I made a huge mistake granting koby some privs on my server, it took a little while to find all of his alts. He acts friendly on bigger servers, but it's the smaller servers you have to worry about.
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.

angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Sun Sep 10, 2017 22:13

Cpt_mcg wrote:
Andrey01 wrote:I heard about cooljar10 before, too and i don`t remember he did something bad on servers. Furthermore i even don`t remember where he played. Kinda he was on just test, HOMETOWN and some other servers.

He doesn't take big servers, he takes small servers. I made a huge mistake granting koby some privs on my server, it took a little while to find all of his alts. He acts friendly on bigger servers, but it's the smaller servers you have to worry about.

Indeed

KobyTheRippa

GitHub: DiamondBuilder
IRC: koby Jinja_Ninja KobyTheRippa
In-game: koby Jinja_Ninja KobyTheRippa DiamondBuilder ObsidianBuilder

by KobyTheRippa » Mon Sep 11, 2017 07:39

um... i've said this before, ill say it AGAIN! i'm not cooljar10

GreenDimond

GitHub: GreenXenith
IRC: GreenDimond
In-game: GreenDimond

by GreenDimond » Mon Sep 11, 2017 14:48

KobyTheRippa wrote:um... i've said this before, ill say it AGAIN! i'm not cooljar10

Yes you are. You told me yourself :P
My YouTube channel. I moderate the HOMETOWN Server. My Mods: Tac Nayn - Sandplus - Waffles - Pumpkin Spice Condensed signatures suck!

ExeterDad

In-game: ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Mon Sep 11, 2017 15:03

Yes you are. One quick scan and I have you admitting in open chat in March, in PM's with others at other times. One in particular was with one of the many Katie10* players. You know, the 19 year old?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kibbie and I have a beautiful public server now! HOMETOWN

"If this isn't intentional, you have a big problem to deal with. If it is, it is fantastic." ~teenspirit

angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Mon Sep 11, 2017 15:52

KobyTheRippa wrote:um... i've said this before, ill say it AGAIN! i'm not cooljar10

Hmm new account?

angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Mon Sep 11, 2017 15:54

GreenDimond wrote:

Yes you are. You told me yourself :P

Koby you may try to cover this up but there are no ways once you have a bad record the only way to go back is to stop and ask for forgiveness from everyone you did bad to and to give back all the servers you have taken

KobyTheRippa

GitHub: DiamondBuilder
IRC: koby Jinja_Ninja KobyTheRippa
In-game: koby Jinja_Ninja KobyTheRippa DiamondBuilder ObsidianBuilder

by KobyTheRippa » Fri Sep 15, 2017 20:04

ExeterDad wrote:Yes you are. One quick scan and I have you admitting in open chat in March, in PM's with others at other times. One in particular was with one of the many Katie10* players. You know, the 19 year old?

-_-

MommyKat

In-game: MommyKat DrClaw AriaJade

by MommyKat » Fri Sep 15, 2017 21:50

angelo1123_ wrote:
GreenDimond wrote:

and dman is great.

Dman is just a suspicion atm I'm not too sure about itmihpght remove his name once verified he's not with him

I have known dman since I started on Minetest, about 3 1/2 years now. He has nothing to do with koby2 or his ilk. He's a good guy and a helpful, friendly player.
And he's friends with some of the top admins. I'm pretty sure if he were trouble, we'd know by now! XD
"If you don't have a good sense of humor, you're better off dead!" --Roger Rabbit

"Love feels a lot like tomatoes"-Candace Flynn

angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Fri Sep 15, 2017 21:52

shes 19 ??i thought shes 12-15 years of age.

angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Fri Sep 15, 2017 21:53

the suspicion on dman was confirmed that he is not on koby's team or whatever

Return to Servers