[Server] Regulus: A Mars Server

zargulthewizard

In-game: zargul

Re: [Server] Regulus: A Mars Server

by zargulthewizard » Wed Dec 20, 2017 14:56

Eek! You sound mad. Careful about raging online. It's gotten me in trouble before.

As for the trouble, if this is true, I agree that this user should be banned. However, if they do not have an official minetest account, they may be able to sneak back in on a different name. Xban2 universal banning mod might solve this, but I don't know enough about it all.
May God be with you, always.

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Wed Dec 20, 2017 21:05

I have a low-boiling point for users picking on other users. One person was 'bored' on mars Survive and started killing other players. That worked until one user character was a 'test' user for Archfan. :/

Some people think they can just get away with it ... 'well what are you going to do' attitude. I've been trying to keep and encourage new users with gifts to help the start out in hopes they stay. I have NO use for those who drive away users with such lame and cruel tactics. I'll keep the 20 noobs over one jerk any day.

zargulthewizard

In-game: zargul

by zargulthewizard » Wed Dec 20, 2017 23:13

Michael Eh? wrote:I have a low-boiling point for users picking on other users. One person was 'bored' on mars Survive and started killing other players. That worked until one user character was a 'test' user for Archfan. :/

Some people think they can just get away with it ... 'well what are you going to do' attitude. I've been trying to keep and encourage new users with gifts to help the start out in hopes they stay. I have NO use for those who drive away users with such lame and cruel tactics. I'll keep the 20 noobs over one jerk any day.

I think I was a noob at one point. I got hired to mine in pitch blackness by a guy in a red suit, of that would help you remember me.

Edit: corrected the b my auto-correct had put in place of the n at the beginning of the word noob.
Last edited by zargulthewizard on Tue Jan 09, 2018 03:22, edited 1 time in total.
May God be with you, always.

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Mon Jan 08, 2018 23:28

Things and people change. Like the server not responding. [Edit... its back.]

Also things have died off over the holiday season.

Looking to build in space in two locations, Far Away and Sand City. Been working on a road system at Far Away to promote building.

Previous

Return to Servers