[Server] Regulus: A Mars Server

zargulthewizard
In-game: zargul

Re: [Server] Regulus: A Mars Server

by zargulthewizard » Post

Eek! You sound mad. Careful about raging online. It's gotten me in trouble before.

As for the trouble, if this is true, I agree that this user should be banned. However, if they do not have an official minetest account, they may be able to sneak back in on a different name. Xban2 universal banning mod might solve this, but I don't know enough about it all.
May God be with you, always.

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

I have a low-boiling point for users picking on other users. One person was 'bored' on mars Survive and started killing other players. That worked until one user character was a 'test' user for Archfan. :/

Some people think they can just get away with it ... 'well what are you going to do' attitude. I've been trying to keep and encourage new users with gifts to help the start out in hopes they stay. I have NO use for those who drive away users with such lame and cruel tactics. I'll keep the 20 noobs over one jerk any day.

zargulthewizard

Michael Eh? wrote:I have a low-boiling point for users picking on other users. One person was 'bored' on mars Survive and started killing other players. That worked until one user character was a 'test' user for Archfan. :/

Some people think they can just get away with it ... 'well what are you going to do' attitude. I've been trying to keep and encourage new users with gifts to help the start out in hopes they stay. I have NO use for those who drive away users with such lame and cruel tactics. I'll keep the 20 noobs over one jerk any day.
I think I was a noob at one point. I got hired to mine in pitch blackness by a guy in a red suit, of that would help you remember me.

Edit: corrected the b my auto-correct had put in place of the n at the beginning of the word noob.
Last edited by zargulthewizard on Tue Jan 09, 2018 03:22, edited 1 time in total.

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

Things and people change. Like the server not responding. [Edit... its back.]

Also things have died off over the holiday season.

Looking to build in space in two locations, Far Away and Sand City. Been working on a road system at Far Away to promote building.

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

someone blocked off Regulus shop by dumping sand to block the entrance to the dome.

Sires
GitHub: Sires0
IRC: Sires
In-game: Sires Sores Siri Seris or anything ppl call me

by Sires » Post

We need a xallenge prix ;-; Like building a bigz tower to space or something
I don't have anything important to say.

Sires

by Sires » Post

Hey, Man needs a ban, he tried to grief spawn and yes I have lots of prints, then he said that would grief my house, but I killed him, I'll put one print here
He said that was gonna place lava in the top

Also I found that he used obdy blocks as walls, pretty sure he used the duplication bug

Daneel
In-game: Daneel

by Daneel » Post

Hi, I just want to know if the server is running, a have been trying access and send me the message "connection time out". Thanks for reading.

Caniro
GitHub: CarlBarr

by Caniro » Post

Hello, all materials can be replicated (including money) using the robot with the following code:

Code: Select all

pickup (8)
provided there is more than one robot with the same code.

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

Looks like Vorthees is getting bored again... demanded 'friendship' then promptly threatened to 'lava bomb' me because I didn't respond. I have screen shot but having trouble posting.
https://imgur.com/YtUotBV

zargulthewizard

Without sarcasm, I am asking if thee is any reason I should come back to this server. I was on there a couple times before, and liked it, but didn't have much reason to stay. Mainly don't like digging in the dark. I think my loss of interest probably also has to do with my dad buying me minecraft.

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

Since Vorthees has flooded the server with cheap cash and shops giving away 100s of 10 meld notes, all the shops are empty. Space suits have been sold out for a while. NeoVox has taken over Crissa space hut I help her build by placing a protection block overriding her own protection.

Basically the server has gone to rot. Lifeless. The only thing I found worth doing is filling the holes so new players don't fall to their deaths. No air at spawn so newbies who drop their space suit keep dying before they can even pick them back up. I watch one player do this but couldn't do anything since he just logged off in frustration.

I've kept my shops stocked of bags. Players can only use 4 but sales still brisk.

zargulthewizard

;(

Sires

by Sires » Post

RIP Regulus - Vorhees was too toxic for this server and lack of online admin lol

also too much lag -_-

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

also too much lag -_-
lag caused by Vorhees' series of quarries which generate lag and cheap cash.

Sires

by Sires » Post

Ok now, I will say, I just did a quick inspection of the server and it's completely destroyed, abandonated and pure anarchy, to fix it we need to follow some steps:
1. Get an online admin, sorry archfan and Regulus but, server is complete chaos! I would even vote in Michael Eh? for that, since he can be trusted
2. Ban the stupid players and their friends, I mean, vorhees, Man and all the other players who caused this, Man is giving for free in shops 1000mg for free in a single click and vorhees is spamming technic stuff around like they are free(and they ARE FOR THEM!), cummon, I tried teaching vorhees behaving normally but he is really a lost case, just ban him, everyone agrees in it, also Man AFAIK should be banned
3. FIX DA GLITCHES! Duplicating glitches are too much in this server
4. Remove useless mods, they cause unecessary lag, just make a voting pool here each week for a mod that you(or the online admin) thinks is useless and if players vote to remove it, remove it
5. To be honest, the server is destroyed, why not restarting it from zero and making it good before? Put a download for the map if some players wanna keep building and restart it

That's my opinion

Extra:
MichaelEh, it wasn't me faking admin in the other server, it was coolmaster,

If archfan or regulus agree on my post, and there really is gonna be a new admin, if you trust me, I would love being admin there because I'm of the first players of this server, and this was the first server I really liked

zargulthewizard

A world with no God.

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

I turn down the job of moderator on other servers that I love and I'm not changing that for this server either. I play to relax and be 'creative'. I want to build things that Minecraft can't. I'm not online to baby sit children and people who act worse than children. I'm not buying one user claim he's eleven.

As for the usual suspects, they are personal non gratta on other servers. Some servers have banned whole country IPs because of 'bad' players.

My wish list... totally disable quarries. Add More Ores into world gen... no more having to BUY raw materials. Add more food and add need for eat to survive.

Sires

by Sires » Post

The thing is: No active admin > Nothing will happen.
I'm not against you not wanting to be admin, that's totally fine, I would like being one.

zargulthewizard

This topic has become a discussion of wish there was admin and can I do it. Definitely a dead server.

Sires

by Sires » Post

It has become to "revive the admin", archfan recently sent me an mail, about 2 days ago, he's alive!

zargulthewizard

*gasp* then... There is hope?

Sires

by Sires » Post

Some

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

Regulus has had enough... banned is Vorhees all versions and Man. Gone is the free money chests... nothing else.

Spawn and immediate area is a mess beyond repair. It's a mess of random protection blocks and space teleports.

Vorhees501 teleports so he has backup logins.

Sires

by Sires » Post

Michael Eh? wrote:Regulus has had enough...
That sentence isolated looks pretty real, I see no admins for months that really joined in the game and did something, server looks abandoned