[Server] Regulus: A Mars Server

NetYard5

IRC: AlloyMixedSteel
In-game: InfinityYards UltraNexo

Re: [Server] Regulus: A Mars Server

by NetYard5 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 07:37

Wait, cobblestone generators makes earth cobblestones and not mars cobbles. Hence where is the shop that sells money for earth cobbles? so far as I know there is only one shop that sells money, and its admin's.

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Fri Oct 26, 2018 14:31

regular cobblestone does nothing but the node breaker makes cash for digging the cobble as it is created. Slow but it works.

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Wed Oct 31, 2018 14:25

UltraNexoV2 has started using Chernobolyte in his builds. Lethal material which I warned him not to produce or use.

The location is water quarry up the road from spawn south of my base on the same side. This is in a densely populated area. Looks like adr also fell into UltraNexoV2 death trap. I'll let you and archfan take the appropriate measures for this infraction. This is one of the reasons I'm against UtlraNexoV2 setting up his machines in FarAway.

Lighter side. Work on upper structure of Mars Dome finally continues. I have several catwalk designs and can't decide which I like best. Decking of the rear of dome decided. The slow work of enclosing the dome will take months. Concentrating on the back.

UPDATE: Forcefield is back up on main street straight north of spawn. The generator is before Sires Shop on the east side (Opposite) in a sand building with a rubber tree growing out of it.

NetYard5

IRC: AlloyMixedSteel
In-game: InfinityYards UltraNexo

by NetYard5 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:00

adr was afk, and he still survive for that. Plus the chernobilyte generators isnt a trap or anything, Im not using it to kill players. And although if I want to use it in my builds, I will try to build in it a private place as a warning for players not to come, even to prevent griefs. Or a further location so not much players will die, Ive removed the gens at the street spawn, Ill build another one at other place. Dont blame me next time if you die by my cherno since its is one of my building's defence.

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Sun Nov 04, 2018 03:16

Okay my experiment of using horizontal elevators failed. I was thinking the junction boxes work on 6 points (top/bottom) not 4.

The idea was to run a hyperloop circuit from entrances to back of the dome to engineering then up to top of the dome in C&C. So the elevators drop into false ceiling run to the back then drop to another elevator.

C&C
|
|
_| _________________ Ent ___________ ground level
+ -------------------------------+ / / / / / / / / / / / /
Eng

Left this post also in the Hyperloop MOD thread viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18012

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Mon Nov 05, 2018 22:51

Well the results of running strict test of cascade centrifuge and it's AIN'T pretty...

Out of one hundred 0.7 grade uranium dust, 63 ended up being totally useless 0.0 grade dust. Only 3 dust made it to 3.5 grade worthy enough to make it into reactor fuel... however you need five 3.5 grade to make one reactor fuel rod.

The remaining 34 uranium dust were stuck into each grade centrifuge. It cost 50 meld to buy the ore. Considering the costs of building the cascade and powering is very prohibited. Not to mention the lag such a machine creates.

Wake up call for those running reactors now... once your cheap supply runs out... the reactors and quarries will go silent.

Previous

Return to Servers