ecube's server

User avatar
RandomBot
Member
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 03:46
Location: Behind you, go ahead, look....

by RandomBot » Fri Jun 15, 2012 21:28

+1, landmine is trouble.
"Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
- Mike Tyson
 

User avatar
LandMine
Member
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 16:44
Location: Mexico City

by LandMine » Sat Jun 16, 2012 13:22

1.- im not griefing, its killing which is allowed.
2.- i dont steal
3.- Milleja banned me for no reason
4.- i might think to go back and do what i did before
ecube lets talk in the gameboom server, your mod is retarded i would recommend you removing his privs, he banned ACDC just because he said he didnt agree with him.
List Of My Creative Servers - http://planetminetest.com
The Walls - PvP Map - http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2906
 

User avatar
LolManKuba
Member
 
Posts: 939
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 22:36
Location: Ontario, Canada

by LolManKuba » Sat Jun 16, 2012 13:27

ecube I'd recommend making spawn killing not allowed.
 

milleja46
Member
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 21:29

by milleja46 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 13:29

Landmine, you are stupid. You are kiling and griefing those who did nothing to deserve it so your point 1 is false. You apprently did, not that many people would lie about something like that. 3 I didn't ban you for no reason. 4 - you doing that is more than reason to ban you, no one deserves to be trapped and don't say "me and person x are fine we're ok" when the person comes out of afk they prove you are lieing by saying "WE'RE NOT OK! I HATE THAT (describing word here)!". I have had nothing but reason to ban you repeatedly because of the trouble you have caused. We tried leaving you be and letting you build but when you started bugging others repeatedly you gave me every reason to ban you. Others may buy your lies but I don't...
 

milleja46
Member
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 21:29

by milleja46 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 14:00

ecube: I know what landmine is going to post pictures that incriminate me as a bad mod, but I find it hard to truly stand up and protect stuff a jerk built when he didn't show the same respect to us. I've treid to do nothing but trust you and your judgement on him but protecting a jerk and his stuff is a little hard to see as right after all he's done to us. He may act all nice when you are on but otherwise he's a jerk who doesn't deserve us to respect his stuff
 

User avatar
LandMine
Member
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 16:44
Location: Mexico City

by LandMine » Sat Jun 16, 2012 14:10

milleja46 wrote:Landmine, you are stupid. You are kiling and griefing those who did nothing to deserve it so your point 1 is false. You apprently did, not that many people would lie about something like that. 3 I didn't ban you for no reason. 4 - you doing that is more than reason to ban you, no one deserves to be trapped and don't say "me and person x are fine we're ok" when the person comes out of afk they prove you are lieing by saying "WE'RE NOT OK! I HATE THAT (describing word here)!". I have had nothing but reason to ban you repeatedly because of the trouble you have caused. We tried leaving you be and letting you build but when you started bugging others repeatedly you gave me every reason to ban you. Others may buy your lies but I don't...


"Apparently"? thats right check the logs...i didnt grief anything. i was killing cause i was bored, but its ALLOWED. So basically there is no reason, yeah i trapped the user but i wanted her to freak out lol, i was gonna let her out once she got on. My recommendation get a freakin sense of humor.

Also to ecube.......Milleja is allowing everyone to grief my buildings and not banning them

prove:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/screenshot5536112.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/341/screenshot5338102.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/screenshot5301055.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/screenshot5224742.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/screenshot5301055.png/


So i would say remove millejas mod privs, he obviously doesnt deserve to be a mod. hes allowing the destruction of my castle which is justifiably the only good building :)
List Of My Creative Servers - http://planetminetest.com
The Walls - PvP Map - http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2906
 

milleja46
Member
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 21:29

by milleja46 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 14:18

I would've stopped it if you weren't such a jerk to all of us. None of us can stand you, killing may be allowed but none of us wanted to fight you in the first place so the killing was unjustified. Trapping people is not cool either, that's another part of greifing and thus a reason to make sure you can't cause anymore harm. None of us wanted any of the stuff you've done to us and if you can't see that then you need to leave just becuase you think it's fun and enjoyable doesn't mean we do.
 

User avatar
LandMine
Member
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 16:44
Location: Mexico City

by LandMine » Sat Jun 16, 2012 14:18

milleja46 wrote:ecube: I know what landmine is going to post pictures that incriminate me as a bad mod, but I find it hard to truly stand up and protect stuff a jerk built when he didn't show the same respect to us. I've treid to do nothing but trust you and your judgement on him but protecting a jerk and his stuff is a little hard to see as right after all he's done to us. He may act all nice when you are on but otherwise he's a jerk who doesn't deserve us to respect his stuff


I didnt destroy anything, if you can see its all intact, which just proves your wrong, and you area bad mod, you banned ACDC just cause he didnt agree with you.

Also you dont trust him, i recall you calling ecube an idiot and other names for letting me on. Same for the rest of the users calling him stupid, fat, retarded etc.......

And i dont act nice when hes on , im not a hypocrite i was killing when he was on too :)
List Of My Creative Servers - http://planetminetest.com
The Walls - PvP Map - http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2906
 

milleja46
Member
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 21:29

by milleja46 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 14:30

Oh that's a load of bs, do you really believe I would buy those lies? you did destroy but people rebuilt if they could. I'm pretty sure you were acdc otherwise you wouldn't know of that, anyone who justifies what you do has been you all along. and I didn't call him any names. You don't act mean when he's on and we all know that. You act like everything is great when we all know it isn't. You may blind him with your lies but we don't buy it for one minute. This server was great before you showed up.
 

User avatar
LandMine
Member
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 16:44
Location: Mexico City

by LandMine » Sat Jun 16, 2012 14:42

milleja46 wrote:Oh that's a load of bs, do you really believe I would buy those lies? you did destroy but people rebuilt if they could. I'm pretty sure you were acdc otherwise you wouldn't know of that, anyone who justifies what you do has been you all along. and I didn't call him any names. You don't act mean when he's on and we all know that. You act like everything is great when we all know it isn't. You may blind him with your lies but we don't buy it for one minute. This server was great before you showed up.


Well your just trying to impose your reality milleja, let me break it with a few images.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/screenshot7766940.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/screenshot7741899.png/

Those are pics of the "city" as you can see its to small to even grief. Second its intact.

Also you did call him names, i dont have images but theres chat log. Like i said i was killing when he was on too. Remember i killed you, and you flipped out, and he told you it was ok to kill and to get a sense of humor, remember that? Same happened with all the rest

Also something that is really funny is the fact that you dont even know how lava works. So the way you see it is. When lava touches a block that block turns into lava and so on.
i.e if i have a stack of cobble and put lava on top of it, all that cobble is gonna turn into lava.

Thats not how it works, can somebody please tell this clown how it works? then point and laugh at him. And on ecube lava doesnt burn wood. So you got it all wrong.

So im done arguing with a 12 y/o ill just wait for him to get on, and he can remove your privs cause your wrong :)
List Of My Creative Servers - http://planetminetest.com
The Walls - PvP Map - http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2906
 

milleja46
Member
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 21:29

by milleja46 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 14:47

Your not breaking reality becuase people rebuilt. None of us wanted to fightt or be killed by you, you took everything thing way too far!!!!!! I'm not 12 i'm 17. I'm sick of a person like you that won't leave us alone. Killing and such may be allowed but not when you've took it way too far. I deserve the privs way more than you deserve interact. You have done nothign but wreck havoc on us and you constantly justify it with all the wrong reasons. Obviously your parents dropped you on your head so many times that the value of respect for others when they did nothing to you in the first place was lost by you. We've only done what we have becuase of what you've done.
 

User avatar
LolManKuba
Member
 
Posts: 939
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 22:36
Location: Ontario, Canada

by LolManKuba » Sat Jun 16, 2012 14:54

milleja46 wrote:Obviously your parents dropped you on your head so many times that the value of respect for others when they did nothing to you in the first place was lost by you.

Now that is just rude lol, your just arguing with LandMine.
 

User avatar
LandMine
Member
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 16:44
Location: Mexico City

by LandMine » Sat Jun 16, 2012 15:00

milleja46 wrote:Your not breaking reality becuase people rebuilt. None of us wanted to fightt or be killed by you, you took everything thing way too far!!!!!! I'm not 12 i'm 17. I'm sick of a person like you that won't leave us alone. Killing and such may be allowed but not when you've took it way too far. I deserve the privs way more than you deserve interact. You have done nothign but wreck havoc on us and you constantly justify it with all the wrong reasons. Obviously your parents dropped you on your head so many times that the value of respect for others when they did nothing to you in the first place was lost by you. We've only done what we have becuase of what you've done.


Why you made brah?
List Of My Creative Servers - http://planetminetest.com
The Walls - PvP Map - http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2906
 

milleja46
Member
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 21:29

by milleja46 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 15:01

I have a hard time being nice to someone who's done nothing but harm and cause havoc to us on the server. The fact ecube let him on disgusts me because landmine just kisses up and makes nice then when he's back in he steal kills and destroys. I knwo the type and they don't deserve to play if they are going to do so
 

User avatar
LandMine
Member
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 16:44
Location: Mexico City

by LandMine » Sat Jun 16, 2012 15:05

milleja46 wrote:I have a hard time being nice to someone who's done nothing but harm and cause havoc to us on the server. The fact ecube let him on disgusts me because landmine just kisses up and makes nice then when he's back in he steal kills and destroys. I knwo the type and they don't deserve to play if they are going to do so


i dont steal, i do kill and i dont destroy you dont even know how lava works lol
List Of My Creative Servers - http://planetminetest.com
The Walls - PvP Map - http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2906
 

milleja46
Member
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 21:29

by milleja46 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 15:10

I only protect those who deserve it and LandMine you don't deserve it you don't deserve for anyone to want you near them. You lie and constantly tell us we are wrong. I wouldn't be here proving you are bothering us and destroying stuff if it wasn't true. The only reason things don't appear to be so is because we've taken the time while you were gone to reconstruct it. Just leave us alone, we don't want you here. Go back to gameboom or amke your own server there you can cause havoc to everyone but not here not ever.
 

User avatar
LandMine
Member
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 16:44
Location: Mexico City

by LandMine » Sat Jun 16, 2012 15:11

milleja46 wrote:I only protect those who deserve it and LandMine you don't deserve it you don't deserve for anyone to want you near them. You lie and constantly tell us we are wrong. I wouldn't be here proving you are bothering us and destroying stuff if it wasn't true. The only reason things don't appear to be so is because we've taken the time while you were gone to reconstruct it. Just leave us alone, we don't want you here. Go back to gameboom or amke your own server there you can cause havoc to everyone but not here not ever.


Lol how can you repair something that wasnt destroyed? check the backups retard lol also check the logs, damm your funny.
List Of My Creative Servers - http://planetminetest.com
The Walls - PvP Map - http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2906
 

milleja46
Member
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 21:29

by milleja46 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 15:28

stuff was destroyed but we rebuilt....man your funny believeing we woudl believe your lies
 

milleja46
Member
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 21:29

by milleja46 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 15:39

Also some blocks were chests and such but it seems you replaced those with wood and other things as well as closed off one of bailey's buildings....
 

User avatar
LolManKuba
Member
 
Posts: 939
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 22:36
Location: Ontario, Canada

by LolManKuba » Sat Jun 16, 2012 15:46

According to landmines picture it says "LandMine has stopped griefing. We missed LandMine" or something like that
 

milleja46
Member
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 21:29

by milleja46 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 16:11

Yea because he tricked ecube into believeing he was going to play nice. Which landmine did do so at first, but as a typical griefer he changed and started back on old habits by bothering the heck out of us and griefing(yes putting lava down purposefully, and trapping people is greifing)....and now he's getting a LOT of people to believe his lies
Last edited by milleja46 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 16:18, edited 1 time in total.
 

User avatar
LolManKuba
Member
 
Posts: 939
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 22:36
Location: Ontario, Canada
 

milleja46
Member
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 21:29

by milleja46 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 17:20

How could I be with other people who have encountered and had the "pleasure" of him trapping them then covering it with lava....there is no way that many people are lieing....
 

User avatar
LolManKuba
Member
 
Posts: 939
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 22:36
Location: Ontario, Canada

by LolManKuba » Sat Jun 16, 2012 17:25

I'd suggest ignoring LandMine on here.end of discussion
Last edited by LolManKuba on Sat Jun 16, 2012 17:26, edited 1 time in total.
 

milleja46
Member
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 21:29

by milleja46 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 17:26

Hard too when he rears his ugly head and ruins things....
 

PreviousNext

Return to Servers



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Clyde and 5 guests