[Server] Pandorabox

BuckarooBanzay
GitHub: BuckarooBanzay
IRC: BuckarooBanzai
In-game: BuckarooBanzai

Re: [Server] Pandorabox

by BuckarooBanzay » Post

There is a technical issue with the hosting company...
Looks like they shutdown some servers... :(
I report here if i have news...

Edit: up again ;)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Not active here anymore, contact me on the minetest discord, irc, lemmy or github (for programming issues)

Diamond knight
GitHub: Diamondknight
In-game: Ferrumprinceps

by Diamond knight » Post

This looks like a very cool server, I hope it has good mods for player built cities as I plan on building some here.

EDIT: Was falsely accused of being a hacker because I had travelnets at coal peasant level and could not prove I played a little bit before the XP requirements shot up. This is outrageous and my modding team will offer no support to you, we will do everything in our power, forbidding the unlawful and un-allowed on here, to ensure that this server will learn not to falsely accuse people.

BuckarooBanzay

by BuckarooBanzay » Post

Diamond knight wrote:This looks like a very cool server, I hope it has good mods for player built cities as I plan on building some here.

EDIT: Was falsely accused of being a hacker because I had travelnets at coal peasant level and could not prove I played a little bit before the XP requirements shot up. This is outrageous and my modding team will offer no support to you, we will do everything in our power, forbidding the unlawful and un-allowed on here, to ensure that this server will learn not to falsely accuse people.
Uhm, ok then.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: i just checked, there was no ban...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Not active here anymore, contact me on the minetest discord, irc, lemmy or github (for programming issues)

Diamond knight
GitHub: Diamondknight
In-game: Ferrumprinceps

by Diamond knight » Post

I would seem like a troll and a coward to end this war without inflicting some damage, and last time I seemed like a troll my reputation plummeted, I will not be hated by everyone again.

FreeGamers
GitHub: is proprietary I use NotABug

by FreeGamers » Post

What war? I think your anger is misplaced. I've had a nice time on Pandorabox the few times I've visited it. I'm sure if you were banned or warned, it was just a misunderstanding if you weren't doing anything wrong. Making threats isn't going to help anyone. Maybe you could just talk to the operators about this? I doubt anyone intended to personally attack you.
FreeGamers.org has moved to MeseCraft.net | FreeGamers on this forum is now MeseCraft

BuckarooBanzay

by BuckarooBanzay » Post

jeremyweston wrote:What war? I think your anger is misplaced. I've had a nice time on Pandorabox the few times I've visited it. I'm sure if you were banned or warned, it was just a misunderstanding if you weren't doing anything wrong. Making threats isn't going to help anyone. Maybe you could just talk to the operators about this? I doubt anyone intended to personally attack you.
Don't worry, i think it is mostly hot air.
Just check his github and forum posts you see what i mean...

BuckarooBanzay

by BuckarooBanzay » Post

Update 2017-07-26

There will be a Maintenance downtime on tuesday, next week (30.07.2019) from 08:00 to 10:00 CET

Other than that: The usual mod-updates, some minor griefing, improved performance, etc... :)

Miniontoby
GitHub: Miniontoby
IRC: Miniontoby
In-game: Miniontoby

by Miniontoby » Post

Please download my doorbell mod then.
Working on mtctl ---- Check my mod "Doorbell" -- Stay safe

BuckarooBanzay

by BuckarooBanzay » Post

Miniontoby wrote:Please download my doorbell mod then.
I need a link and a reason... :)

EDIT: in other news, we have now train-signals on the map:
https://pandorabox.io/map/#0/-1140.25/408/11

Miniontoby
GitHub: Miniontoby
IRC: Miniontoby
In-game: Miniontoby

by Miniontoby » Post

It stay in content.mintest.net and so also on the content tab in minetest. And I haven't got a reason.
Working on mtctl ---- Check my mod "Doorbell" -- Stay safe

BuckarooBanzay

by BuckarooBanzay » Post

Miniontoby wrote:It stay in content.mintest.net and so also on the content tab in minetest. And I haven't got a reason.

Code: Select all

Link: https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22339
Reason: Doorbells are cool...

BuckarooBanzay

by BuckarooBanzay » Post

Currently suffering a DoS attack: https://github.com/minetest/minetest/issues/8757

Festus1965
GitHub: Festus1965
In-game: Festus1965 Thomas Thailand Explorer

by Festus1965 » Post

I was on yesterday for 30 Min ? and realized lag 0.7 instead of under 0.5 before, and feel it as just continued the 1.000 * 1.000 street system = not funny
also some change in technic i guess, as now 2 of the 3 or 4 switching stations normally keep there status (one is active telling the power, the others show "another is on") is now switching between both status
Human has no future (climate change)
If urgend, you find me in Roblox (as CNXThomas)

xeno
In-game: xeno

by xeno » Post

hey i would like to make a alien life center and i would like to get xenomorphs in the cages but they will despawn so i would like to know how to make them stay alive so is there somme kind of protection for mobs to not despawn ? pls

-Xeno
6qJF0AfOu745Hwbz4uWr9TEmyDB0BQ73

BuckarooBanzay

by BuckarooBanzay » Post

xeno wrote:hey i would like to make a alien life center and i would like to get xenomorphs in the cages but they will despawn so i would like to know how to make them stay alive so is there somme kind of protection for mobs to not despawn ? pls

-Xeno
Added to the issue-tracker: https://github.com/pandorabox-io/pandor ... issues/272
Festus1965 wrote:I was on yesterday for 30 Min ? and realized lag 0.7 instead of under 0.5 before, and feel it as just continued the 1.000 * 1.000 street system = not funny
also some change in technic i guess, as now 2 of the 3 or 4 switching stations normally keep there status (one is active telling the power, the others show "another is on") is now switching between both status
*incoherent ramblings intensify*

Related issue: https://github.com/pandorabox-io/pandor ... issues/271

NOTE: Mesecons are currently disabled/non-working until the issue is resolved...

EDIT: We have bug bounties now, for anyone interested: https://github.com/pandorabox-io/pandor ... inegeld%22

Festus1965
GitHub: Festus1965
In-game: Festus1965 Thomas Thailand Explorer

by Festus1965 » Post

Yes,
I am playing sometime again,
BUT most chat and sound OFF = relax game

So there is only one way to connect me, but dont expect fast replay.
Human has no future (climate change)
If urgend, you find me in Roblox (as CNXThomas)

BuckarooBanzay

by BuckarooBanzay » Post

Festus1965 wrote:Yes,
I am playing sometime again,
BUT most chat and sound OFF = relax game

So there is only one way to connect me, but dont expect fast replay.
Good to have you back :)
You started a big project there :O

Feel free to chat or not, there is no obligation to respond to anyone/anything, just have fun ;)

Wooster
GitHub: WoosterUK

by Wooster » Post

Does flower propagation work the same way on Pandorabox as in default? I'm struggling to get my dye farm off the ground!

BuckarooBanzay

by BuckarooBanzay » Post

Wooster wrote:Does flower propagation work the same way on Pandorabox as in default? I'm struggling to get my dye farm off the ground!
This is still the default, yes.

Red_King_Cyclops

by Red_King_Cyclops » Post

I found an alternative moon skybox here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20462&hilit=oxygenerators .
Currently working on new mods.

BuckarooBanzay

by BuckarooBanzay » Post

Red_King_Cyclops wrote:I found an alternative moon skybox here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20462&hilit=oxygenerators .
Yeah, that looks nicer :)
i added it to the issue tracker for later: https://github.com/pandorabox-io/pandor ... issues/307

Thx for the link...

Red_King_Cyclops

by Red_King_Cyclops » Post

BuckarooBanzay wrote:
Red_King_Cyclops wrote:I found an alternative moon skybox here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20462&hilit=oxygenerators .
Yeah, that looks nicer :)
i added it to the issue tracker for later: https://github.com/pandorabox-io/pandor ... issues/307

Thx for the link...
I also found the same textures here, but licensed under CC-BY-SA 4.0 instead of MIT.
Currently working on new mods.

questionmark
In-game: questionmark

by questionmark » Post

Hello,
I have unfortunately been banned for supposedly having griefed. Fearing that this might be due to a misunderstanding on my part, I seek to resolve this issue by the means of a conversation. I would be glad if you could contact me for a discussion on this matter to clear things up.
Thanks.

jakab
IRC: jakab
In-game: jakab

by jakab » Post

Hello!
i would like to do two things:
1: somehow check out the mars and moon mod you use, or if its a modifed one, can i check it out without going trough the process of survival. you can revoke me interact, i just want to have enough xp to look around to inspire my own mod im working on.
2: i would like to build something nice on this server if possible :)
i have attached a proof screenshot about im not a bad builder ;D

ingame names: "Elvas" and "jakab"

thanks
Attachments
this building is on Illuna TechEth server.
this building is on Illuna TechEth server.
screenshot_20190829_224332.png (764.97 KiB) Viewed 1604 times

BuckarooBanzay

by BuckarooBanzay » Post

questionmark wrote:Hello,
I have unfortunately been banned for supposedly having griefed. Fearing that this might be due to a misunderstanding on my part, I seek to resolve this issue by the means of a conversation. I would be glad if you could contact me for a discussion on this matter to clear things up.
Thanks.
Sorry, that was not intentional:
Our port forwarding gives every IPv6 client the same address..
And the address was banned recently :(

Sorry for the trouble, should not happen again, i whitelisted the ip in question...