[Server] Alone in the Wild Land (SE Asia server)

bhree
GitHub: bhree
IRC: bhree
In-game: bhree

Re: [Server] Alone in the Wild Land (SE Asia server)

by bhree » Post

I'm still here and so is the server. Happy New Year everyone.

bhree

by bhree » Post

Backups are still made and kept.
Nothing changed yet, and don't expect to find other players' building because they're spread across the world. Go to GATHER for some example. We don't know what others have built and I'm not going to tell you where, because I don't know either.

bhree

by bhree » Post

The server is currently under maintenance until further notification.

edit: I've always been fascinated by crafting table, and I guess now I'm trying to implement it to the server. Not something that makes life easier. The integration process is still wip, expect some glitches and bugs.

Arelon Lightweaver
GitHub: Arelon
IRC: Arelon
In-game: Arelon Arelon_Lightweaver

by Arelon Lightweaver » Post

Bhree, you might want to update a map of Gather. Also, I am starting scavenger hunts around gather (go to coordinates) in the area around gather, inside of the big trench. You can find pieces of paper detailing the location of x,y coordinates to start you quest inside chests in the Hard Rock Thrift Shop at gather. The quests detail the item type you are going to find, and how to get started. prizes include Enchanted Mithril armour, weapons, and tools, and other items such as raw materials (blocks of diamond, mese, mithril, bronze, steel, silver, and obsidian) as well as machines (batteries, movers, keypads, ect.) Unusual items (harness moon gravity, blocks of magma), expensive equipment ( blasters, power particle generators), and more. The difficulty depends on the item. Z coordinates will not be given. Ranks will also not be given.

bhree

by bhree » Post

Tired of the false accusation of the free domain as a malicious website, AITWL server now can be accessed through

aitwlminetest.com

with the same port 40000. Soon redirection to krambtest.ddns.net will become invalid.

Have fun - be safe out there.
Last edited by bhree on Thu Mar 12, 2020 00:04, edited 5 times in total.

bhree

by bhree » Post

Arelon Lightweaver wrote:Bhree, you might want to update a map of Gather. Also, I am starting scavenger hunts around gather (go to coordinates) in the area around gather, inside of the big trench. You can find pieces of paper detailing the location of x,y coordinates to start you quest inside chests in the Hard Rock Thrift Shop at gather. The quests detail the item type you are going to find, and how to get started. prizes include Enchanted Mithril armour, weapons, and tools, and other items such as raw materials (blocks of diamond, mese, mithril, bronze, steel, silver, and obsidian) as well as machines (batteries, movers, keypads, ect.) Unusual items (harness moon gravity, blocks of magma), expensive equipment ( blasters, power particle generators), and more. The difficulty depends on the item. Z coordinates will not be given. Ranks will also not be given.
I'll be finding it lol. Thanks for the head up.

bhree

by bhree » Post

Overdo a little bit, colorizing panes from circular saw using unified dye coloring airbrush, the mechanism was from colorizable bricks. It is possible to recolorize if we are bored. It emits weak glow to stand out in the dark.

bhree

by bhree » Post

This is a baffling incident, griefing materials are usually water, gravels, lava or any falling nodes but I've never seen ice as one. I'm not going to clean it, this is too interesting.

Arelon Lightweaver

The ice turned out to replace nodes including gold slabs (covering the bridge) which resulted in some nasty changes to gather. As a consequence, I have personally took it upon myself to repair the damage (destroy the ice) and to increase Anti-Mob security in and around gather, to the best of my abilities. I rebooted the existing security system, and added 5 new turrets. I have also slain many of the monsters around gather. I have created some dungeons, and a golden bridge across the Trench. I will also proceed to refill the chest with new gear and rewards, including the key to infinite resources as a reward. This reward will be far more difficult to achieve, and consequently will require the person to take a great journey. This journey will take you to the deep caves, and even quest to the heart of Morlendor itself. It will end in a land of plenty and peace, far beyond the world you know of, where the hidden texts and the library of the Great Art Arcania is stored. This journey will not by any means be easy. You will only be able to take it once, and afterwards, before entering the Great Library, you will be killed.

It will take time to finish this quest for me, even as a moderator with the power of Arcanius on my side, for it involves making things like bedrock enclosures and teleport pads.

I will also make some more simple quests, for other people to undertake.

bhree

by bhree » Post

NOTE:
If you are using client 5.2.0 you may find this kind of glitch. It only happens with nssm monsters.

solution: disable shader

Last edited by bhree on Fri Jun 05, 2020 09:38, edited 1 time in total.

bhree

by bhree » Post

Arelon Lightweaver wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 17:24
The ice turned out to replace nodes including gold slabs (covering the bridge) which resulted in some nasty changes to gather. As a consequence, I have personally took it upon myself to repair the damage (destroy the ice) and to increase Anti-Mob security in and around gather, to the best of my abilities. I rebooted the existing security system, and added 5 new turrets. I have also slain many of the monsters around gather. I have created some dungeons, and a golden bridge across the Trench. I will also proceed to refill the chest with new gear and rewards, including the key to infinite resources as a reward. This reward will be far more difficult to achieve, and consequently will require the person to take a great journey. This journey will take you to the deep caves, and even quest to the heart of Morlendor itself. It will end in a land of plenty and peace, far beyond the world you know of, where the hidden texts and the library of the Great Art Arcania is stored. This journey will not by any means be easy. You will only be able to take it once, and afterwards, before entering the Great Library, you will be killed.

It will take time to finish this quest for me, even as a moderator with the power of Arcanius on my side, for it involves making things like bedrock enclosures and teleport pads.

I will also make some more simple quests, for other people to undertake.
Thanks. You're trying to convert normal farmers into dungeon raiders. I'm only acting as a bugs buster.

Teen_Miner
GitHub: LapisWolf
IRC: LapisWolf
In-game: LapisWolf

by Teen_Miner » Post

Hello, I have a problem. I just joined and I spawned in a pitch black cave with water and I can't see anything so I don't even know if there's an exit. I was plopped in the water and I could not read any of the rules or other starter info that every new player reads because I keep getting immediately spawn-killed by some kind of monster( I don't know which one it was, I just exist in water then I die..... o_o).
cdb_yuId0gpEgnYo

FrostRanger
GitHub: WulftheNordicRanger
IRC: FrostRanger FrostRanger[m]
In-game: FrostRanger FrostStar
Location: In the untamed wilderness of wherever I happen to be dimension hopping this time...

by FrostRanger » Post

Unfortunately that very rarely happens, try doing /gather to go to gather to hopefully better prepare to fight your way out or you can create a new account but it should not be necessary. Ping me next time you join and maybe I can help you fight your way out
Sole ranger and ruler of the frozen realms of Cabin Fever and seeker of the ever elusive Dungeon Master...

bhree

by bhree » Post

The current situation is keeping me from responding promptly to the situation. After every spawn, unless I repetitively instantly die, I always try to dig upward. It is hard and disorienting at first but possible. I keep monitoring the server but maybe can't provide immediate assistance. Suggestion from Frostranger is usually as standard mitigation. Thanks.

Arelon Lightweaver

I have been once again grinding on this server. The quests that I placed have not been taken, so the great journey has been... Abandoned, so to speak. I'll keep posting quests more to the liking of normal players.
I also may have introduced a heinous quantity of guns to this server publicly. Mostly sniper rifles, being that they have quite a few glitches, and are something that I would not rely on, dispite their high damage, in any situation that required them to be reliable, and though they may be one hit kills, they also have an issue about their bullet only manifesting over very small particles as it travels because of it's insane travel speed. I also placed a stock shotgun in the gather area, as well as a few small caches of shells. I had been experimenting with weapons lately, and notably because of how reliable and convenient shotguns are, I may have made the game a lot easier for some people, at least for a small amount of time. (until they run out of shells)

chef trip
GitHub: teklife
In-game: yuh

by chef trip » Post

i love your quests idea, too bad i'm a few years too late?
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are. – Kurt Cobain

bhree

by bhree » Post

Whoa it's almost 3 years since my last happy new year and now we'll be having another one. Actually there's nothing new to the server cuz I'm so busy. But it's still running.

Cheers

NB: the first 14% node loading is so slow because we have 1000 different heads. I'm just too busy to undo the may already scattered heads around.