Legend Of The Impact Stone

Harvenator Creations
In-game: brandin

Legend Of The Impact Stone

by Harvenator Creations » Post

Hey Guys! So This is My First Time Making a Server On Minetest, I Will Be Making a sorta Action RPG Game,
The Game May Not Come out Anytime Soon As I Started Working on the Game The Day I Created my Minetest Forum Profile (2 days ago) Right Now I Am Building the First City in the Game Called "Riverson Town" the town Really Isn't Done yet, Riverson City is a Small Town around the Border of the Winter Wonderland. As if Now, Riverson Will be a Small Town Only Known For Fishing And Selling your Captured Fish for gold.

The Town Is About 11% Complete,
Estimated Completion is 12/22/18, Not Very Long from now.

I Will be Accepting Builders and Mod Makers, and Possibly Scripters If Needed.

texmex
GitHub: tacotexmex
In-game: tacotexmex

Re: Legend Of The Impact Stone

by texmex » Post

Cool! Bring us screenshot teasers!

Harvenator Creations

INFO: Once Upon A Time, Millions of Years Ago.. When only the Void Existed, A Non-Humanoid Creature Known as "Carniper" Who was the God of All Gods! There Were 4 Total Gods, 1. The Structure God, Known For Creating The Planets, The Beautiful Green Grass, The Smooth Feeling Flowers, The Rough Feel of Rocks, Everything you can Imagine! 2. The Sky God, Controls What the Sky Looks Like on Every single planet, Even Space's Galaxy sky! 3 Weather God. Controls What the Weather Should be, Either him or Carniper Can Choose when is the right time for the right Weather. 4. The Punish God, All we can Say About this one is..Don't do anything evil in this world, Else the Punisher Will Decide your fate...
These 5 Gods worked together to form the world, Though the Punish god Betrayed them and they decided to have war on the Earth, Now, You might think it was a easy win for 4 people against 1, Keep in Mind the Punish god has the ability to punish people at his own will, He made a Curse around the world, soon after, The 4 gods were Defeated and the Punish god Vanished from The world, Soon later, The 4 gods healed and noticed a big Iceball Coming Toward Earth, After Days, It Finally Entered the Earth's Atmosphere and The Front Starting Burning as it was Crashing Down, Soon, It Crashed Into a Random Spot in the Earth, Landing in the Winter Wonderland Location, Soon As the years go by, The Ice-Meteor Starts Decaying, After thousands of Years, The Meteor Was Broke Into Big Pieces of Ice Sculptures, The gods moved those sculptures into random places of the land, Soon then, Carniper Made the first human on earth a Female to reproduce and Increase the population of earth, Millions of Years go by leading to the current time, A Human With Light Magic Named Brandin (Aka me, also no Brandin is not my real name) he Encountered The Crater And told his town About it, Soon after the news spread, Monsters had Emerged from a steep Hole created by something that dug into the Meteor the Night millions of years ago that it crashed into the earth, making mobs climb up out to the Surface, and that, is where YOUR Story Begins, You have been Studying and Training Magic for years, You Aren't Perfect at it, but your Skills are good Enough to Fight Mobs, Though, Through the years, People's homes have been Broken, So it is Your Job to Do Quests, As in Killings Monsters, Or Helping People Rebuild their Houses by Collecting the Necessary Materials, But this Doesn't mean You'll go Alone! you Can Meet up with other Players to Form a Team, Squad, Partner Ship, Army, However many people you want with you, Or go alone.... What will you do? The Choice is up to you..

Harvenator Creations

I sure will! I don't want to spoil a lot though, so I will bring up teasers occasionally like maybe 2 times per week!

Harvenator Creations

Well.....
Attachments
Hey Guys! Sorry For No Teasers Or Updates! My Computer Broke Down And I Am Having to Use my Old 2015 Barely Working Laptop, it is slow, But it will Have to do Til I can Repair The Computer that I Had Used a while, The Breaking of the Computer had Slown Down Progress, No Significant Progress Was Made On the City and it is Still In Progress, Though Here is a Little Teaser of The W.I.P Town of Riverson
Hey Guys! Sorry For No Teasers Or Updates! My Computer Broke Down And I Am Having to Use my Old 2015 Barely Working Laptop, it is slow, But it will Have to do Til I can Repair The Computer that I Had Used a while, The Breaking of the Computer had Slown Down Progress, No Significant Progress Was Made On the City and it is Still In Progress, Though Here is a Little Teaser of The W.I.P Town of Riverson
Riverson Town WIP 1.PNG (871.05 KiB) Viewed 442 times

Harvenator Creations

Moving Topic Over to the WIP Games Topic Here: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=21608