What happened?

XxSilverxX

In-game: XxSilverxX

What happened?

by XxSilverxX » Tue Feb 26, 2019 02:34

So, I came back to Minetest after a year-long hiatus. For some reason, a server that I played on a lot was gone. It's called Hansan's Skyblock. Is it just gone, or is there just something wrong with my client?
I mostly game on skyblock server and Hansan's Skyblock, but you may see me on Switchboard scrambling around like a fish out of water.

homthack

GitHub: homt8
IRC: homthack
In-game: homthack

Re: What happened?

by homthack » Tue Feb 26, 2019 02:45

Hello good night

I saw that server Hansen's Skyblock is going to go shutdown server and it was also that skyblock is a server of sky block and then what shivajiva did is owner server skyblock by shivajiva that went online in a year

and it was to leave server because it needs to do more work than that and I hope that shivajiva will make a sky block server offica very soon
[Server-Online] HM-Server [Discord] homthack#9917
[Website-Account]
Discord HM-Server MineCity MinetestHosting Trello

XxSilverxX

In-game: XxSilverxX

Re: What happened?

by XxSilverxX » Fri Mar 01, 2019 23:56

homthack wrote:Hello good night

I saw that server Hansen's Skyblock is going to go shutdown server and it was also that skyblock is a server of sky block and then what shivajiva did is owner server skyblock by shivajiva that went online in a year

and it was to leave server because it needs to do more work than that and I hope that shivajiva will make a sky block server offica very soon

Same here. shiva was really nice.
I mostly game on skyblock server and Hansan's Skyblock, but you may see me on Switchboard scrambling around like a fish out of water.

Return to Servers