[Server] cHyper's Minecity Online Server

cHyper-0815OL

GitHub: cHyper-0815OL
In-game: cHyper cHyper-0815OL

[Server] cHyper's Minecity Online Server

by cHyper-0815OL » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:57

S E R V E R: community: https://chyper.minecity.online
F O R U M O F T H E S E R V E R: https://chyper.minecity.online/index.php/forum
M A P:http://chyper.minecity.online:8080 (every one hour a new update)...

S E R V E R - H A R D W A R E:
* dual-core
* 4gb RAM
* 80gb SSD

Welcome to this server, just connect 2 it...
When U connect (u must enter a password) the first time, U have to reenter your password to go online...

mods on the server:
Code: Select all
unified_inventory
unified_inventory_plus
datastorage
minetest-3d_armor
minetest-u_skinsdb
skinsdb
awards
we_env
WorldEdit

technic_pack

farming_modpack
 * farming_redo
 * farming_nextgen
 * anvil

farming_plus
homedecor_modpack
mesecons
smartshop
travelnet

mobs: (mobs_redo package)
mob_horse
mobs_animal
mobs_monster

spawnbuilder
spawnpoint
basic_materials
irc
irc_commands
maptools
currency
ccompass
bgm (background sound)

protection your buildings and your area with:
==================================
areas
protector_redo

more and more (after testing there will be more and more mods)

When you have a suggestion of a special mod you can write it here in this forum.

cu
cHyper-0815OL (=normal account) ... and also: (also account cHyper (=admin) on this server)

http://chyper.minecity.online:8080/#0/-446/559.5625/12
Attachments
Bildschirmfoto von 2019-10-23 15-34-28.png
(825.73 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by cHyper-0815OL on Mon Nov 11, 2019 16:18, edited 10 times in total.

talamh

Re: cHyper's Minetest Server

by talamh » Tue Oct 22, 2019 21:54

Looks like papyrus and melon may not be spawning on the map, I've traveled 6k from spawn and found neither. I'm not the only one who has looked and come up empty handed.

cHyper-0815OL

by cHyper-0815OL » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:13

talamh wrote:Looks like papyrus and melon may not be spawning on the map, I've traveled 6k from spawn and found neither. I'm not the only one who has looked and come up empty handed.

thats strange; the world is a copy of the demo server, so i do only know that v7 is used,
maybe a little change of the map generation would help, but that's a big problem at the moment.

talamh

by talamh » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:53

cHyper-0815OL wrote:
talamh wrote:Looks like papyrus and melon may not be spawning on the map, I've traveled 6k from spawn and found neither. I'm not the only one who has looked and come up empty handed.

thats strange; the world is a copy of the demo server, so i do only know that v7 is used,
maybe a little change of the map generation would help, but that's a big problem at the moment.

I set up a single player map with the same seed as your server (tried on both 0.4.17 and 5.1) there is an island at -487,,1498 that should have papyrus, the island is identical on your server except for the papyrus.

If you could put 1 papyrus in my mailbox i will set up an area near spawn that is protected from underneath that allows players to harvest the upper layers of papyrus but prevents removal of the bottom most layer. That way players will be able to make paper which is needed to make a map.

Melon's not spawning isn't much of an issue as there are lots of other food plants that can be grown.

cHyper-0815OL

by cHyper-0815OL » Wed Oct 23, 2019 13:41

talamh wrote:
cHyper-0815OL wrote:

I set up a single player map with the same seed as your server (tried on both 0.4.17 and 5.1) there is an island at -487,,1498 that should have papyrus, the island is identical on your server except for the papyrus.

If you could put 1 papyrus in my mailbox i will set up an area near spawn that is protected from underneath that allows players to harvest the upper layers of papyrus but prevents removal of the bottom most layer. That way players will be able to make paper which is needed to make a map.

Melon's not spawning isn't much of an issue as there are lots of other food plants that can be grown.

your maibox has new wanted stuff! enjoy!

talamh

Re: cHyper's Minecity Online Server

by talamh » Thu Oct 24, 2019 13:34

No bad mobs are spawning on new sections of the map, some can still be found in caves where the MapBlocks were generated a few days ago. Also I'm starting to think no lava spawns on the map at all, I usually would have found some by now.

As for mods, any chance you can add trampoline from x-decor, I have an idea involving parkour over shark infested waters!

cHyper-0815OL

Re: cHyper's Minecity Online Server

by cHyper-0815OL » Thu Nov 07, 2019 16:33

sharks are history. mobs_redo is much better because there are also mobs that i could add to mobs_redo additionaly...

Return to Servers