Welcome to the JT2 @test@ server, based on the Just Test Tribute game for the Minetest S3 engine! This server is a test-bed for new and exciting features that are in the alpha stage of development, prior to being deployed to the main Just Test Tribute server.
Your server owner and operator is Nemo. You may submit questions, comments, etc. into the mailbox at Lag Memorial Bell Tower.
Server restarts daily at 00:00 UTC (7:00 PM Central) for automated backup and rendering of map.
Rules: No griefing, doxxing, trolling, dating, cheating, hacking or cursing.
Penalty for violating these rules will range from jail to ban depending on the severity of the infraction.
JT2 @test@ is hosted on a powerful dedicated CentOS server running a customized fork of Minetest. The majority of mods have been developed specifically for the Just Test Tribute game by sorcerykid.
The following chat commands are custom tailored to the JT2 @test@ server:
Show the list of online players
Teleport to the static spawnpoint
View your latest mail delivery notifications
Print detailed information about the player, client, server, engine, or config
View realtime server and player statistics
Select from a list of emoji visual effects
Show the local time and date of the server
View the current weather conditions
View graphical logs of recent weather activity
Show the coordinates of your assigned spawnpoint
Show information about the given player, or yourself
Show a list of online players with names matching the given search phrase.
Show the position and relative distance of the given player (within 1000 meters)
Show information about the wielded item
Show a list of players within the given range, or 50 meters (maximum of 1000 meters)
View the chat history with optional message filters
Search the chat history for the given search phrase
Forcibly jail the given player, or yourself (requires "jail" privilege)
Forcibly kill the given player, or yourself, and bypass jail when killing players (requires "kill privilege)
Grant or revoke the shout privileges of the given player (requires "basic_privs" priv)
Grant or revoke the interact privileges of the given player (requires "basic_privs" priv)
Open the Macro Crafting Manager
Search for an item within the Craft Guide
Show the current world date in "Day, Month, Year" format
Show the current world time in "Hour:Minute AM/PM" format
Quick Starter Tips:
- Stand on one of the memorial blocks in Spawn Plaza or in the Bell Tower to quickly restore your health and hunger. It's totally free!
- Donations of food, tools, armor, and cobble can be found in the Chests of Sharing at spawn. Take what you need, give what you don't.
- To avoid the risk of heat stroke and frost bite, you may need to find shelter indoors, or better yet equip yourself with suitable armor.
- Each grade of armor has certain insulation and conduction capabilities, providing enhanced protection from sources of heat or cold.
- Except for flowers, most plants do not spread naturally. Therefore, they must be obtained from mob drops or by trading with players.
- Watch out for rotten eggs. If you stand too close, the stench will damage you. Rotten eggs are an ideal deterrent against trespassers.
Below is a live snapshot of spawntown and online players: