GitHub: joe7575
In-game: JoSto wuffi

Re: [Server] Tech Age Survival [DE/EN]

by joe7575 » Post

Update: Flitzpiepes completed Castle
Attachments
Bildschirmfoto_vom_2022-04-22_19-18-10.png
Bildschirmfoto_vom_2022-04-22_19-18-10.png (727.86 KiB) Viewed 4701 times
Sent from my Commodore 64. Some of my Mods: Tech Age, TechPack, Hyperloop, Tower Crane, Lumberjack, vm16, Minecart, Signs Bot.

Kollins
GitHub: KollinsPlays
In-game: Kollins

by Kollins » Post

I think I broke it. I seem to attract bugs. A few days ago, I needed to reach up so I used the blocks in my hand, Garden Soil from the compost mod, and after stacking them about 3 high, the server crashed. Since then, I've been working on TA2 steam age and have had another server crash when I tried to move the steam boiler when it had water in it. These were recoverable when the server re-started, I logged back in, broke the blocks and everything was normal.

Now, I've re-set up a steam boiler and was attempting to add the winch and weight chest, but it wasn't working so I logged out. Now, each time I try to log in, I get access denied error and the server appears to crash or kick all the players off it. I think there might be part of the TA2 steam power or winch that is bugged that crashes the server when I log in at my area.

joe7575

by joe7575 » Post

I noticed the crashes. ff999 informed me, that it will always happen, when you enter the server.
Unfortunately, the log file shows no error messages. That means, this is no mod issue, it must be a minetest engine issue.

- You you use the standard minetest client?
- Which version of client do you use?

Update: I visited the server at you home position and it crashed, too.
Please do not enter the server until I found the bug.
Sent from my Commodore 64. Some of my Mods: Tech Age, TechPack, Hyperloop, Tower Crane, Lumberjack, vm16, Minecart, Signs Bot.

joe7575

by joe7575 » Post

Bug is fixed and server rebooted. You can join again :)

Kollins
GitHub: KollinsPlays
In-game: Kollins

by Kollins » Post

joe7575 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 15:23
Bug is fixed and server rebooted. You can join again :)
Thank you! Probably doesn't matter now, but I'm using the Minetest 5.5.1 - portable, 64-bit Windows client from minetest.net

joe7575

by joe7575 » Post

No, it was a "division by zero" bug in techage, not your fault :)

joe7575

by joe7575 » Post

Der Server ist wegen Revisionsarbeiten für ein bis zwei Stunden offline / The server is offline for one to two hours due to revision work

debiankaios
IRC: debiankaios
In-game: debiankaios Nowe

by debiankaios » Post

Das sind aber mehr als zwei Stunden…
Edit: Client hat irgendwie nicht funktioniert
Edit2: Gerade wo ich joinen wollte ist er wieder runter.

joe7575

by joe7575 » Post

Jetzt läuft er wieder / The server is running again

debiankaios

by debiankaios » Post

FeshReplicant found a typo in museum:
screenshot_20220828_135429.png
screenshot_20220828_135429.png (329.43 KiB) Viewed 4350 times

debiankaios

by debiankaios » Post

Michael_S joined and i said it. He removed the mistakes

c56
GitHub: tigercoding56
In-game: bm5 or bemo5 also sell_her_on55

by c56 » Post

wurstest du schoon hoert sich wie ein salamistand an :P
this is a signature not a place to post messages also if i could change my username i would change it to sell_her_on55

parasite
GitHub: Parasitoid

by parasite » Post

I decided to write a longer post describing the game to encourage the undecided. I am not native in English, so forgive me for mistakes.

I had a very nice time playing with a mod and a server called Tech Age. There are some things that annoy me and not everything seems well balanced, but basically it's a very cool and complex tech mod. The gameplay can be fun, relaxing and challenging. If you are concerned about communication difficulties, don't be afraid ;-) Although the server is oriented to the German language, and in the crafting guide the names of the objects are in German, you know most of these objects from other minetest games and all admins/mods also speak English, so there is no problem communicating in English. (I do not speak German and can play there, so it is possible). They are all nice and friendly people there!

5 ages.

The server description is as follow: "Technically shaped construction game through 5 technical ages". That means there are 5 officially distinguished stages of technical development, marked TA1 - TA5 (Iron Age, Steam Age, Oil Age, Present and Future).

You start with nothing and gradually develop new technologies that allow you to obtain raw materials faster and in larger amount than before, allow you to create objects that were previously inaccessible, achieve greater automation of these processes. In short: the first stage is just simple bloomery, metallurgy in medieval style, and the last stage is a thermonuclear power plant, cooled with isobutane. Stages are not equal when it comes to the amount of effort you spend playing the game. Not everything is coherent and logical, but the game can be funny and stimulating your intellectual and creative parts of the brain.

As you play you complete some tasks, quests, make some objects, build some devices. Equipment built in the early stages will not be needed later, but equipment built later can and sometimes need be combined across the final stages. Of course, you can build and test evrything what this mod/game has to offer. But you don't have to build or use evrything that is related to the given stage. You can build and complete quests in a minimal amount just to get to the next stage, or stop at some point to use a technology you developed to play around with, to create factories that automatically produce tens of thousands of items, to use those items to process large areas on the map into roads, oil fields, gas stations, cities.

There are elevators that you can use to go up and down. Carts moving on rails can transport not only players, but also objects and liquids, and you can automate such transportation (you don't have to be there, carts will run by themselves, loading and unloading things). You can use almost any object (e.g. lattice or blocks you built the wall with) that will appear or disappear when you press a button, so you can make a visually nice large gate or a hidden door.

Sounds cool? Definitely!

Construction Boards.

The new player starts the game with Construction Board in his or her inventory. This tool display gameplay manual ingame, instructions describing technological progress.This information is very useful and is written in both German and English. The player also has the ability to easily craft more Construction Boards and place them anywhere he or she need them.This manual also includes illustrations of how to assemble complex builds. This is crucial because some devices are available as single blocks, that you can just craft and use, but some must be built from multiple blocks by your hands, block by block, somehow similar how you build a house.

The beginning of the game.

Traditionally, at the begining you need to find free land and build some kind of food farm. You must eat to survive. In this case, however, it is good to find a place far away from other players, because as time goes on, you will need more space in your base, and it would be bad when other players with their structures will stop your progress. You should think about place/sapace management in advance, because as you progress, you may have a lot of objects that will be difficult for you to move to a new place, if you eventually will need to move. It seems that it is best not to move at all and have good opportunities to expand your base from the very beginning, both on the surface and underground. But that's my opinion.

At the beginning, you need to have good access to wheat, from which you will produce lighter blocks, and to trees (the best is to build a tree farm), from which you will produce charcoal blocks. Charcoal is a fuel for smelting ores into usable ingots on the early technological level. The game distinguishes between iron and steel ingots. The latter can be smelted only thanks to special furnaces, but not in ordinary, default furnaces.

At the beginning, you make charcoal in a pyrolysis inside of a Charcoal Pile (charcoal burner). This is a 5x5x5 big cube of dirt blocks that you have to build yourself, then you have to fill the inside with 26 wood blocks, 1 lighter block, ignite a lighter (with flint-and-iron item) and cover the hole through which you set fire. The process of converting wood to charcoal need some time and you will see animated smoke rising from this hot cube of dirt.

You melt ores into ingots in a pot on top of a tall tower of cobbles. This is called Melting Furnace and is another device you have to build yourself block by block. Depending on how high is the cobble tower you build, you will have certain smelting recipes available.That's why it's probably best to build the tower with the highest height listed in the manual.

That tower need an empty space inside, that runs in the center of the tower, along its length. It must have open exit at the top, a hole, and there must be one air block between this hole on top and the melting pot. But you must have access to that empty space down there too. At the very bottom, you have to insert a lighter block to that. Then from the very top, you drop charcoal blocks, one on another, they will fill the space inside of the cobble tower and will then burn. You make lighter block on fire with flint-and-iron item. (You can check this video to see how it works).

Sounds cool? Oh yeah, it's a lot of fun with that!

Ores from cobbles.

Main technology is getting ores from regular, default cobble. There is a handy tool - a stone hammer - that you can use to hit the cobble to turn that block into gravel. Why do you need that gravel? There are a few Gravel Sieve devices. At the begining you'll probably only be able to craft and use TA1 Gravel Sieve. How this works? You put a gravel block into a Gravel Sieve, which produces either an unaffected gravel block or a sieved gravel block. And sometimes it will produce ores (diamond, mese, iron, copper, tin, gold, coal, usmium and maybe baborium but that would be very rare).

You can mine ores in the traditional way too, but there is at least one element that cannot be obtained otherwise than by sieving: usmium nuggets. And you need that item to make further progress. With TA1 Gravel Sieve, 2 chests and 2 hoppers you can make sieving somehow automated. (One hopper takes the gravel from the upper chest above it and puts it in a sieve. Sieve process it and drops its products into the hopper below, which passes it to the other chest.)

I put all of these on the screenshot. On the picture [1] below you can see the Charcoal Burner (surrounded with iron bars), top part of Melting Furnace (as other part is underground), and the Gravel Sieve with chests and hopper attached to the wall of Melting Furnace.

You can craft better hammers for cobble to gravel transformation, with steel or mese if you like. But you can also build a factory that will automatically take cobbles from you, grind those blocks into gravel, put them in a sieve, and deal with sieved gravel to get more ores. (As it is easy to guess, such a factory can also send the obtained ores to the furnace, in order to immediately melt it into ingots, and detect things that should not be melted and deposit them separately).

Making progress.

In this game you can also build a beautiful and animated (!) Watermill, in which the falling water power grinding the wheat into flour, and then hopper is sending theese flour into a regular furnace for bread making [2]. (You can check this video to see how this works). Thanks to the later progress in the game, you can have an electricity. You can put an electric cable to this and a box with an electrically powered robot. The robot can pick some coal from the storage and refill the coal in the furnace. It's unbelievable, but in this game, on this server, it's possible!

I use robots in my gameplay. In this case the robot takes care of harvesting my wheat [3]. I hit the button in the game, the robot appears, takes the wheat and sows the seeds, then places the harvested stuff in the mill (and rest of seeds in other chest). In the meantime I am either watching it or doing something else. I don't have to be there for the robot to work. The player can easily program robots using simple commands such as "move 5 steps forward", "turn right", "turn left", "harvest", "sow_seed", or "put what you have into the chest". The player put a command sign in front of the robot, writes a set of commands in the right order on that sign, and then robot can read the entire program and executes it. It is pretty easy! [4]

Sounds cool? Playing with robots and learning how to program them is very fun! Elsewhere in this forum you will find more detailed tutorials, there are YouTube videos, and you will find many examples on the server. But let's get back to the process of obtaining ores from cobbles. How to build a factory?

Factory.

Picture 5 show you next level of automation of sieving process, thanks to the steam engine (top left). The engine is powered by coal and boiling water. When the stored water reaches a high temperature, the steam drives an axle, and the axle drives machines: Grinder, Gravel Sieve and Gravel Rinser.

Cobble is transported from the chest to Grinder using a device called Pusher that does not need to be powered. Then another Pusher takes the grinded stuff from the Grinder to a Distributor device, which sorts and sends sorted items into one of its outputs. Distributor not need to be powered. This device also do not need a Pusher to send items, that pass through it, to the next device or chest. This Distributor pass gravel blocks to the Gravel Sieve and anything else to the chest. Gravel Sieve produces ores that need to be send to the chest, or gravel that need to be send back to the input of Gravel Sieve, or sieved gravel, that need to be send to the Gravel Rinser.

Gravel Rinser produces sand and ores. It produces sand inside itself, so sand can be picked up by a pusher and then transported with tubes to the chest. But ores are produced outside, ores appear dropped above the Gravel Rinser, and this is why there is a water. The flowing water pushes the dropped ores to the hopper placed one or two blocks away. Hopper take it and put into a chest.

This is more or less how the process of sieving and obtaining ores looks like. Of course, nothing prevents you from going to the mine with a pickaxe, digtron or quarry and obtaining ores in the traditional way. But even if you do so, this "sieving" process can utilize all of cobbles that come from pick, digtron or quarry mining, additionally producing the necessary usmium, which otherwise cannot be obtained.

In the picture below, I described the scheme of the factory. Of course, individual blocks and their power supply can be spatially arranged differently. The Gravel Rinser diagram is shown from above and it can also be arranged differently in the game. I hope the factory process is understandable.

Electricity.

Later in the game, better versions of some machines, powered by electricity, become available. You will need a power generator driven by a steam turbine, which can be powered by a coal or gasoline firebox. Then you also have to build a network of electric cables that will connect the power source with the machines. Cables don't connect to each other by themselves, but the game provide an additional block that allows you to create a junction for splitting one line into two, three or four.

Most importantly, electric lines can be placed like any other block in the game, but also can be placed inside other blocks! Thanks to a special tool, TechAge Trowel, you can put a whole line through your base, and then cover the electric cables with decorative bricks that is often use to build floors, walls or ceilings. I think this feature of Tech Age is awesome!

As I progressed on the server, one electricity generator was no longer enough for me and I needed three coal-fired generators [6] I also experimented with wind and solar generators, All of them together gave me a lot of power, but it was still not enough. Finally, I build thermonuclear power plant - two Fusion Reactors [7]. Now I got a lot of electricity!

On the server, some players have placed such reactors inside beautifully built buildings in a modern, industrial style. The whole project takes up a large area surrounded by a wall, an asphalt road leads to it, there are even guard buildings at the entrance to this realistic-looking power plant. A high-voltage power line begins there, which then continues as wires on high poles going far, far away. You should see all of this by yourself! Maybe someone could post screenshots in this thread. It is pretty cool!

Programming.

Tech Age mod is very computerized. Even too much! The player has the ability to control various devices and processes remotely. The game provides programmable buttons and "computers", with which you can turn something on, off, or check their status. Each machine has its own unique number, so that is how you identify them, when you need to program their external control. I have put in one place buttons that I can use to open or close the entrances to the building, start or stop oil processing, or turn on or off power generators [8]. With the help of control monitors, I can check the level of various substances in tanks, the status of selected machines [9] and even the amount of electricity needed by running machines and generated by generators [10].

The player can easily operate these devices, but can also develop a passion for programming by coding tasks for robots and more. You can write the code in-game using Lua and even something like assembler language. There are some of programmable objects for that.

Petrochemical industry.

In this game you can search for petroleum, crude oil on a map. There is a special block thanks to which you can check if there are oil deposits in a given place. Another block is used to drill into the deposit. With another block you can pump out the oil and put it in the tank in that place, or transport oil in carts or with pipes (or by teleportation in the final stage of the game) to refineries.

Oil distillation produces bitumen, fuel oil, naphta, gasoline, and propane [11]. You can collect all that stuff in tanks and process it later. You can use bitumen to make an asphalt roads (you can move faster on them), fuel oil to create vulcanized rubber items, naphta to get epoxide resin, gasoline to generate electricity or power cars that drive on asphalt roads, and propane to make isobutane. You can process one petrochemicals into another, so you can even all your crude oil turn into gasoline (or bitumen). Oil distillation need electric power. (You can check this video to see how it works).

Tech Age provide also a Chemical Reactors, which are some kind of crafting table. Thanks to these reactors, you can convert initial objects into other objects. You can change water with usmium powder into lye liquid, and then lye with bauxite powder into gibbsite. Smelted gibbsite turn into an aluminium, which is important material later in the game.

You can have one chemical reactor, and depending on the recipe you choose, you'll be rebuilding its input and output connections for different things you'll be doing with it. But if you don't mind to use more area and materials, you can have multiple reactors, each with only one recipe to do. I choose that second solution, with fixed production line [12]. Thanks to this, I could build each reactor in a small space, but each one has terribly tightly placed tubes around it, so it looks like a very complicated apparatus :-D Although the production of aluminum does not require petrochemicals, the reactor in many its recipes process petrochemical materials. Chemical reactors need electric power.

Advanced gameplay.

In the picture [13, 14, 15] you can see my final version of the process of obtaining ores by sieving. Nothing has changed in the idea of ​​this process, described earlier. Just the whole thing is built with faster and more efficient tubes and machines. It runs on electricity. And there are 3 lines of sieving, what ensure faster acquisition of end products. The initial cobbles are split into three loads, each of which goes to its own and separate line of processing through the Grinder, Gravel Sieve and Gravel Rinser. (Each line has its own Grinder, Gravel Sieve and Gravel Rinser). Finally, the output from these three lines is integrated and sorted: what can be melted goes to the furnaces, and the rest is collected separately so that coal, mese, diamonds and usmium goes to the different chest than sand, and clay and powders, which are the effects of grinding only, goes to different chest.

At one point in my game, I was running out of electricity and the challenge was to move to the next technological level. Coal-powered electric generators burn coal heavily when they have a heavy load (and not a lot when you don't need a lot of electricity). I struggled to keep up with the mining coal and it was depleted very quickly. I managed this somehow. That happened when I started the Hardon Collider [16, 17], it needed a lot of energy, but I needed the points it generated to build thermonuclear power plant (fusion reactors). Well, you cannot make advanced progress without Hardon Collider points. That is weird but funny solution in this game. Building both of these things is quite a complicated and expensive process, but very cool. To this day, I find building these facilities and discovering how to do it as a great puzzle and entertainment! BTW. The fusion reactor needs electricity too, it consumes half of what it produces. But with two of them, I have now even too much of power! ;-)

Epilogue.

So if you are looking for a nice game for a long time, where instead of fighting a monster you want to build machines, improve your factories, create accelerators and fusion reactors, solve technical puzzles, and mix building skills with technical planning, this can be for you. You don't have to worry, that you not know evrything in this game. It is natural that you will face a questions: what next, how to build it, how to achieve it? You will discover it all. By experimenting and asking the right questions, you will solve all the challenges!

Just in case, here is a forum topic for the Tech Age mod, and here is its github wiki (Table of Contents). Some youtube videos also can be found ;-)

And finally, I would like to thank Joachim, the creator of Tech Age, and the people who maintain the server. It's great entertainment!
Last edited by parasite on Thu Feb 02, 2023 19:47, edited 10 times in total.

c56
GitHub: tigercoding56
In-game: bm5 or bemo5 also sell_her_on55

by c56 » Post

parasite wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 15:55
I decided to write a longer post describing the game to encourage the undecided. I am not native in English, so forgive me for mistakes.

I had a very nice time playing with a mod called Tech Age. There are some things that annoy me and not everything seems well balanced, but basically it's a very cool and complex tech mod. The gameplay can be fun, relaxing and challenging. If you are concerned about communication difficulties, don't be afraid ;-) Although the server is oriented to the German language, and in the crafting guide the names of the objects are in German, you know most of these objects from other minetest games and all admins/mods also speak English, so there is no problem communicating in that language. (I do not speak German and can play there - it is possible). They are all nice and friendly people there!

The new player starts the game with Construction Board in his or her inventory - instructions describing the next steps of technological development. This information is very useful and is written in both German and English. The player also has the ability to easily craft more of this objects and place them where they need them.This guide also includes illustrations of how to assemble and connect something to build a working device.

Traditionally, at the begining you need to find free land and build some kind of food farm. In this case, however, it is good to find a place far away from other players, because as time goes on, you will need more space in your base, and it would be bad when other players with their structures will stop your progress. You should think about place/sapace management in advance, because as you progress, you may have a lot of objects that will be difficult for you to move to a new place if you eventually will need to move. It seems that it is best not to move at all and have good opportunities to expand your base from the very beginning, both on the surface and underground.

At the beginning, you need to have good access to wheat, from which you will produce lighter blocks, and to trees (the best is to build a tree farm), from which you will produce charcoal blocks. Charcoal is a fuel for smelting ores into usable ingots on the early technological level. You make charcoal in a some kind of furnace, self-builded from dirt blocks, in which you put several wood planks and single lighter. You melt the ingots in a pot on a tall tower of cobbles. That tower need a hole inside, where you drop charcoal blocks, one on another, which will then burn. You make lighter block on fire with flint-and-iron item, which you can craft from just iron ore. Sounds cool? Oh yeah, it's a lot of fun with that!

Another basic technology is getting ores from regular cobble with Gravel Sieve. This process produces gravel from cobble, but such gravel can also be passed through a sieve for more ores! You can mine ores in the traditional way too, but there is at least one element that cannot be obtained otherwise than by sieving: usmium nuggets. And you need that item to make further progress. With chests and hoppers you can make sieving somehow automated. I put all of these on the screenshot. On the picture [1] below you can see the Charcoal Burner (surrounded with iron bars), top part of Melting Furnace (as other part is underground), and the Gravel Sieve with chests and hopper attached to the wall of Melting Furnace.

In this game you can also build a beautiful and animated (!) mill, in which the falling water power grinding the wheat into seeds, and hopper is then sending theese seeds into a regular furnace for bread making [2]. Thanks to the later progress in the game, an electrically powered robot takes care of harvesting my wheat [3]. The player can easily program robots using commands such as "turn right", "turn left", "harvest", "sow_seed", "go forward" or "put what you have into the chest". The player put a command sign in front of the robot, writes a set of commands in the right order on the sign, and then robot can read the entire program and executes it. It is pretty easy! [4]

Picture 5 show you next level of automation of sieving process, thanks to the steam engine (top left). The engine is powered by coal and boiling water. When the stored water reaches a high temperature, the steam drives an axle, and the axle drives machines: Grinder, Gravel Sieve and Gravel Rinser.

Cobble is transported from the chest to Grinder using a device called Pusher that does not need to be powered. Then another Pusher takes the grinded stuff from the Grinder to a Distributor device, which sorts and sends sorted items into one of its outputs. Distributor also not need to be powered. This Distributor pass the gravel to the Gravel Sieve and anything else to the chest. Gravel Sieve produces ores that need to be send to the chest, gravel that need to be send back to the input of Gravel Sieve, and sieved gravel, that need to be send to the Gravel Rinser.

Gravel Rinser produces sand and ores. It produces sand inside itself, so sand can be picked up by a pusher and then transported with tubes to the chest. But ores are produced outside, ores appear dropped above the Gravel Rinser, and this is why there is a water. The flowing water pushes the dropped ores to the hopper placed one or two blocks away. Hopper take it and put into a chest. This is more or less how the process of sieving and obtaining ores looks like. Of course, nothing prevents you from going to the mine with a pickaxe or digtron and obtaining ores in the traditional way. But even if you do so, this process can utilize all of that cobbles that come from pick, digtron or quarry mining, additionally producing the necessary usmium, which otherwise cannot be obtained.

Later in the game, better versions of some machines, powered by electricity, become available. You will need a power generator driven by a steam turbine, which can be powered by a coal or gasoline firebox. Then you also have to build a network of electric cables that will connect the power source with the machines. Cables don't connect to each other by themselves, but the game provide an additional block that allows you to create a junction for splitting one line into two, three or four.

Most importantly, electric lines can be placed like any other block in the game, but also can be placed inside other blocks! Thanks to a special tool, TechAge Trowel, you can put a whole line through your base, and then cover the electric cables with decorative bricks that is often use to build floors, walls or ceilings. I think this feature of Tech Age is awesome!

As I progressed on the server, one electricity generator was no longer enough for me and I needed three coal-fired generators [6] I also experimented with wind and solar generators, all of them together gave me a lot of energy, but it was still not enough. Finally, when I built a thermonuclear plant,two Fusion Reactors [7], I stopped complaining about power drops and the need to turn on only selected processes in a given time.

Tech Age mod is very computerized. Even too much! The player has the ability to control various devices and processes remotely. The game provides programmable buttons and "computers", with which you can turn something on, off, or check their status. Each machine has its own unique number, so that is how you identify them, when you need to program their external control. I have put in one place buttons that I can use to open or close the entrances to the building, start or stop oil processing, or turn on or off power generators [8]. With the help of control monitors, I can check the level of various substances in tanks, the status of selected machines [9] and even the amount of electricity needed by running machines and generated by generators [10]. There are also items that you can use to program in-game objects using Lua and even something like assembler language.

In this game you can search for crude oil on a map, then build drilling wells and transport oil in carts or with pipes to refineries. Oil distillation produces bitumen, fuel oil, naphta, gasoline, and propane [11]. You can collect all that stuff in tanks and process it later. You can use bitumen to make an asphalt roads (you can move faster on them), fuel oil to create vulcanized rubber items, naphta to get epoxide resin, gasoline to generate electricity or power cars that drive on asphalt roads, and propane to make isobutane. You can process one petroleum material into another, so you can even all your crude oil turn into a gasoline (or bitumen). Oil distillation need electric power.

Tech Age provide a chemical reactors, which are an alternative type of crafting workshop. Thanks to these reactors, you can convert the initial objects into other objects. You can change water with usmium powder into lye liquid, and then lye with bauxite powder into gibbsite. Smelted gibbsite turn into an aluminium, which is important material later in the game. You can have one chemical reactor and changing its connection with different tanks, choosing different recipie when needed, or you can build many chemical reactors, with fixed set up to produce one specific thing. I choose that second solution, with fixed production line [12]. Chemical reactors need electric power.

In the picture [13, 14, 15] you can see my final version of the process of obtaining ores by sieving. Nothing has changed in the idea of ​​this process, described earlier. Just the whole thing is built with faster and more efficient machines, powered by electricity. And there are 3 lines of sieving. The initial cobbles are split into three loads, each of which goes to a separate line of transporting through the Grinder, Gravel Sieve and Gravel Rinser. The output is sorted to the final chests, and the ores are melted immediately into ingots. 3 parallel production lines ensure faster acquisition of end products.

At one point in my game, I was running out of electricity and the challenge was to move to the next technological level. When I started the Hardon Collider [16, 17], it needed a lot of energy, but I needed the points it generated to build fusion reactors. I managed this somehow. The fusion reactor needs electricity too, it consumes half of what it produces. But with two of them, I have now even too much electricity! ;-)

So if you are looking for a quiet game for a long time, where instead of fighting a monster you want to build machines, improve your factories, create accelerators and fusion reactors, plan technical puzzles, this can be for you. You don't have to worry, that you probably you do not know evrything in this game. It is natural that you will face a questions: what next, how to build it, how to achieve it? You will discover it all. By experimenting and asking the right questions, you solve all the challenges!

And finallyt, I would like to thank the creator of Tech Age and the people who maintain the server. It's great entertainment!
your english is quite good actually , also maybe you could use libreoffice to write a formated version of this so that people can just download it and read it and not need to read a long forum post
this is a signature not a place to post messages also if i could change my username i would change it to sell_her_on55

joe7575

by joe7575 » Post

Very cool, thanks for your report. I need to figure out how to pin this report and keep it prominent...

joe7575

by joe7575 » Post

A new street signs mod is available:
screenshot_20220918_123016.png
screenshot_20220918_123016.png (588.27 KiB) Viewed 4175 times

debiankaios

Protect you Colliders

by debiankaios » Post

No joke my Collider was stolen because there isn't anymore.
colider_stolen1.png
colider_stolen1.png (255.9 KiB) Viewed 3870 times
The cable is there because anything not worked and i thought it was to long cable.
colider_stolen2.png
colider_stolen2.png (550.09 KiB) Viewed 3870 times
colider_stolen3.png
colider_stolen3.png (283.08 KiB) Viewed 3870 times
I could say “Please JoSto give it back.“. But it isn't allowed and i will build a new.

I don't know why some things are still there. But better for me, so i protected all what he hadn't greifed

AleOk build a ta1 base to time. And he is friend of my friend. He wasn't i think. And he is some hundert blocks far only bad view that he is on one screenshot

debiankaios

Collider Update!

by debiankaios » Post

Thankyou for haloinfinity64. He gave me much of a collider so in some days it will go back on

joe7575

by joe7575 » Post

Give me the coordinates, so I can check the log file

debiankaios

by debiankaios » Post

x=125, y=-159, z=648

joe7575

by joe7575 » Post

It was Baobab. I sent you a PM.

Festus1965
GitHub: Festus1965
In-game: Festus1965 Thomas Thailand Explorer

by Festus1965 » Post

joe7575 wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 14:44
It was Baobab. I sent you a PM.
What I said about Baobab. I banned him on my server song time, set him on open ban list.
But NOT to protect is not less ...
Human has no future (climate change)
If urgend, you find me in Roblox (as CNXThomas)

dawgdoc
GitHub: dawgdoc

by dawgdoc » Post

joe7575 wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 08:18
Very cool, thanks for your report. I need to figure out how to pin this report and keep it prominent...
Joe,
You could either copy and paste it into a spoiler tag with Guide as a heading
or put a direct link viewtopic.php?p=414865#p414865 to the post in the original thread
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Give a kid a fish, it's going to die.

SuperStarSonic
GitHub: Python-Sargent
In-game: SuperStarSonic

by SuperStarSonic » Post

The best Server on minetest.net in my opinion, the staff is helpful and the players are well behaved, there are rules so beware. As long as you don't lie, cheat, or steal you should be fine, but be ready for a challenge. This server also has many other things than just Techage so check them out!

Minsc

by Minsc » Post

I've been thinking of joining a server. Since I was playing Techage offline this server seems like a good fit. Played on numerous Minecraft servers over the past 10+ years. First time settling onto a server in MT. This should be fun.