[0.4.4] Tuxworld Server (hosted by OldCoder)

CTMN

by CTMN » Post

Also some mods should be removed(especially the deploy nodes mod), because the server is being slow(however, the connection was perfect 2 days ago). Pls update the mod list on the first page
Last edited by CTMN on Fri Oct 12, 2012 08:04, edited 1 time in total.

CTMN

by CTMN » Post

WHAT THE ... ??? The hackers got privs again!!! And they built very big things!!! Vortex, pls ban them forever!
Last edited by CTMN on Fri Oct 12, 2012 08:02, edited 1 time in total.

Zeitgeist

by Zeitgeist » Post

Vortexlabs what is going on? I revoked the privs from both players and at the next day they got them back...

CTMN

by CTMN » Post

Zeitgeist, they're hackers! They can do such things(that's also the explanation why JangoFett54 got privs). Because Vortex seems not to have time to read the forums, can u ban them? It has no sense to revoke their privs beause they will get them again.

Zeitgeist

by Zeitgeist » Post

I can only ban them if they are on the server. I will contact vortexlabs on another way to clear that problem.

EDIT

Ha, i meet the guys on the server right now and i banned one of them(skully). The other one disconnected instantly, they probably connect with the same IP or its a double account.
Last edited by Zeitgeist on Fri Oct 12, 2012 14:52, edited 1 time in total.

CTMN

by CTMN » Post

Can't u ban them by using their names?

Zeitgeist

by Zeitgeist » Post

Nope i cant use their names if they are not on the server. The banning works everytime on an ip basis, using nicks to ban is only a shortcut if you understand what i mean. As i said before, i will talk to vortexlabs for a solution.

skully

by skully » Post

HEY OLDCODER GET ON MINETEST.ORG 30001 I NEED TO TALK BECAUSE I CANT GET ON IRC AND BTW ITS NOT WORKING AND I AM FREAKING OUT ABOUT IT!!!!!!!! D:

OR TELL ME HOW TO GET ON IRC!!!!!!!!!!!

CTMN

by CTMN » Post

Zeitgeist, there's a new admin, OldCoder. He gave them the privs and the blocks. Mrtux is giving up MT and wants to play Minecraft. And they said nothing to us.

mrtux

by mrtux » Post

CTMN wrote:Zeitgeist, there's a new admin, OldCoder. He gave them the privs and the blocks. Mrtux is giving up MT and wants to play Minecraft. And they said nothing to us.
OldCoder runs/owns the server. I do too, but I just dont administer it.

I'm only taking a break from Minetest. The game no longer is meant for old computers, it consumes OVER 500mb of ram when I play MT. The game is also extremely buggy. 0.4.1 was very stable but 0.4.3 is terrible in my opinion. I've also gotten bored of mt.

- mrtux
thanks doge

playzooki

by playzooki » Post

The media seems to be loading very slowly
bad signature is bad

Zeitgeist

by Zeitgeist » Post

I didnt joined the server for a week or so due to lack of time and the bad loading times for the media. I also noticed other performance issues.

It doesnt make fun to play on this server anymore, at least for me, so i am thinking of resign my position as moderator on this server.

I am not against you vortexlabs or Oldcoder, Jango and skully, you are okay guys, but the issues that i have with the server arent acceptable for me.

Greetings,

Zeitgeist

Octupuslegs

by Octupuslegs » Post

Zeitgeist i am same with mrtux,minetest.org port:30004 but i have a bit less mods,no music
Last edited by Octupuslegs on Fri Oct 26, 2012 15:02, edited 1 time in total.
Co-Founder of OC Construction with my buddy captainfap, Founder of Wetmatrix and Co-Founder of Sealife cove on Ecube's server

TheDeguMiner

by TheDeguMiner » Post

Please let me have interact privs. thx
Forget mods. I need the address for Octo's Minecraft server.

Zeitgeist

by Zeitgeist » Post

Hello TheDeguMiner,

i could give you privs but i have to say that the server is currently under mantainance. There will be some changes and i think it isnt that comfortable to play on our server.

You may wait that everything is ready or i give you privs and you have to watch out for changes. Its up to you, i will wait for youre decision. :-)

Greetings,

Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist

by Zeitgeist » Post

The Mantainance of the server is done. All major buildings were restored and everyone is free to join the server now.

Ask for interact here or on the server if you can catch me ;-)

Greetings,

Zeitgeist

Clone1625

by Clone1625 » Post

plz allow me interact privs
CAN I HAZ DIAMONDZZZZZZZ??

Zeitgeist

by Zeitgeist » Post

Hello Clone1625

What is your ingame-name? Please join the server first and tell me your ingame-name.

Greetings

nickgilbert

by nickgilbert » Post

can you allow me interact privilages, my name is nickroseville thanks :)

mrtux

by mrtux » Post

Hi, I recently made a new server. This server just runs an older map. It is here: http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=4296
thanks doge

loobish

by loobish » Post

I need interaction and free move please, im on the server