play.deafblindminetestgaming.com 5.4.1 Minetest Server! Immersive, Interactive and Reliable Gaming!

Mineminer

play.deafblindminetestgaming.com 5.4.1 Minetest Server! Immersive, Interactive and Reliable Gaming!

by Mineminer » Post

Hiya everyone, I am back with a brand new server. The main aim of this server of mine are..
Ensuring accessibility: Examples includes extended tooltips, tools' wearing out warnings by audio/visuals, signs that can be wide texted for easy readily, straightforward inventory manager, options to obtain common materials and of course helpfulness at your disposal! :)
Immersive: We got cool mobs to fend off, plenty of blocks to work with, boosted areas protectiong (12 instead of 4! High Areas (40 areas) can be allowed upon request and if needed) many traveling and teleportation options and cool tech/digitrons to go around!
Interactive: Pathway generation throughout the world and "active" progression like during tool repairing and fast minecarts are just the few ways we attempt to make you "feels" like your in the game. :)
Learn More on Our Site! https://deafblindminetestgaming.com
Our Discord Guild: https://discord.gg/AKXgRFEmYn
How to Join: enter play.deafblindminetestgaming.com or find DeafBlind Minetest Gaming.

Hope you all enjoys and let me know if I am needed for anything! :)
Last edited by Mineminer on Sat Nov 27, 2021 00:55, edited 7 times in total.

Mineminer

Updated Technic Plus!

by Mineminer » Post

Just updated the Technic Plus mod for my server!

Check this and older updates and news over at https://deafblindminetestgaming.com/news !

Mineminer

Lump Sum Mods' Updating!

by Mineminer » Post

Hiya everyone again! Since I been dealing with a lot lately until now I lumped the mods' updating into one orderal. 

In total the following mods were updated... 

Glider (instead of Hang Glider) 

Travelnet

Mobs Redo 

3D Armor

Stamina (Fork) 

Ambience Lite

To read this on my site and older news just go to https://deafblindminetestgaming.com/news

Mineminer

Added Tool Ranks For Accessibly Improvements And Also Updated Mobs Redo And Farming Redo!

by Mineminer » Post

Hiya again everyone! Tool Ranks were added since Ten1Plus reminded me that it had the features of reminding you when tools are about to break! Both with audio and visual feed backs! :)

Mobs Redo and Farming Redo were also both updated as well! :)

To be able to read this on my site and my older news just go to my site over at https://deafblindminetestgaming.com/news

Mineminer

Added Drawers, Welcome New Players and Cleaner Mods and Updated Mobs and 3D Armor!

by Mineminer » Post

Hiya again! I added Drawers mod for ease of storage management like what I will be setting up for Spawn. Since the cats' regularly output "hairballs" of regular drops!

Additionally Welcome New Players have been added for ease of information made present to new players. Which will be prompting them to please check the signs at Spawn. :)

I also added the "cleaner" mod to simply "clean" the server and your main inventory of "Unknown" items. So you don't need to be stuck with them!

The Mobs and 3D Armor were also updated as well.

To be able to read this on my site and my older news just go to my site over at https://deafblindminetestgaming.com/news

Mineminer

Updated 3D Armor, Mesecons and Mobs Redo!

by Mineminer » Post

I have updated these mods, check this update and other news right on my site over at https://deafblindminetestgaming.com/news . :)

ywwv

Re: play.deafblindminetestgaming.com 5.4.1 Minetest Server! Immersive, Interactive and Reliable Gaming!

by ywwv » Post

I hope this post is not insensitive. but I am wondering how the deaf-blind play minetest. what is your setup? how do you know. about things in the 3D environment.

Mineminer

Re: play.deafblindminetestgaming.com 5.4.1 Minetest Server! Immersive, Interactive and Reliable Gaming!

by Mineminer » Post

ywwv wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:20
I hope this post is not insensitive. but I am wondering how the deaf-blind play minetest. what is your setup? how do you know. about things in the 3D environment.
Your okay, it's not being insensitive to me at all. Thanks for reassuring me though. :)

For starters as far as playing goes, luckily after attempting to reach out to the Minetest community about the font size of chat I now able to do the following...
  • Full screen the game
  • Up the GUI scaling (about 2.0 I believe?)
  • Up the HUD scaling (about 1.5 probably on that one?)
  • Up most fonts to 24 or so
  • Chat I am able to play with around 22 instead
Thus including rebooting the game I can have the game up and running in about 5 minutes after install on my Linux Mint system. :)

As for the remainder things like on the web, OS and so on I use Linux Mint's magnification set to 2.4x to that, the OS and Vivaldi dark themeing (as well as Dark Reader for that and to mess with it for the dan Pterodactyl theme which is hot garbage for accessibly without Dark Reader's Dark, Brightness and Contrasts helping you out) and finally Vivaldi Ui scaling set to 115% on top of the 2.4x from the OS.

I hope these information helps you and try not be worried about asking me further if you wish. You are always welcomed to be understood how I able to do things. :)

ywwv

by ywwv » Post

Mineminer wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:51
ywwv wrote:
Your okay, it's not being insensitive to me at all. Thanks for reassuring me though. :)

For starters as far as playing goes, luckily after attempting to reach out to the Minetest community about the font size of chat I now able to do the following...
  • Full screen the game
Thus including rebooting the game I can have the game up and running in about 5 minutes after install on my Linux Mint system. :)

As for the remainder things like on the web, OS and so on I use Linux Mint's magnification set to 2.4x to that, the OS and Vivaldi dark themeing (as well as Dark Reader for that and to mess with it for the dan Pterodactyl theme which is hot garbage for accessibly without Dark Reader's Dark, Brightness and Contrasts helping you out) and finally Vivaldi Ui scaling set to 115% on top of the 2.4x from the OS.

I hope these information helps you and try not be worried about asking me further if you wish. You are always welcomed to be understood how I able to do things. :)
I get it now . I forgot there were levels of blindness. so you can see things if the letters are larger. do you play at a lower feild of view so the objects are larger too? do you use. a post processing effect to increase the contrast between objects

Mineminer

by Mineminer » Post

ywwv wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 00:51
Mineminer wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:51
ywwv wrote:

• Full screen the game

I get it now . I forgot there were levels of blindness. so you can see things if the letters are larger. do you play at a lower feild of view so the objects are larger too? do you use. a post processing effect to increase the contrast between objects
Awww you're okay, it's no worries. :) thanks you for being upfront and honest with yourself with me. Much appreciate you doing that for me. :)

I actually do fairly good with seeing the general world just with the full screening and the fact that I am on a 24" display. It can however be difficult at times to tell nodes (blocks) apart though.

Thanks again for your questions and let me know if I can be of further help to you. Or if I am simply needed for anything else. :)

Mineminer

by Mineminer » Post

Since we rebooted our server I modified our OP heavily and decided to put our website on "the back burner" at least for now. I just uncertain on what directions it should go to best display our "features".

Mineminer

by Mineminer » Post

Thought to share this build a player made on our server...
It's a combination of a...
Automatic grinding of cobblestone to gravel for sieving, which outputs get sorted and if needed smelted down to their respected ingots across two furnaces!

Neat isn't it?

Now I should probably get my house up and running sometimes hehe.

Mineminer

by Mineminer » Post

Migrated to a brand new VPS rental for SIGNIFICANTLY better servicing and in the US for those sweet pings!

Protector Redo was adding with copper ingot instead of gold and requiring only cobblestone instead of stone for cheaper protection! Since they only do a 5x5x5 area they are more ideal where cheap or where massive small protection might be required. Like for pathways, rails and so on!

Additionally vote day was heavily pulled back to a quarter of the day so your "up" in the adam instead of noon XD. As well as Travelnets (the mt-mods "version") being added. :)

Mineminer

by Mineminer » Post

I gonna offline the server for updating the Mobs Redo mod as well as pushing an OS upgrade while I am at it to prepare it for backing up purposes.

This is expected to take me about 15 or so minutes to complete.

Mineminer

by Mineminer » Post

This been all been completed! Enjoy!

Mineminer

by Mineminer » Post

Dedicated player EXTENSIVELY added to our spawn spanning 8 road ways to go around! You surely able to find a place to call home or to take to the oceans with little to no efforts required (few boats are attempted to be laid out/in chests)! Check out what they did below and in the OP!
Protector Redos were withdrawn due to extreme issues with our server so we buffed Areas instead from 4 to 12 areas instead! 40 areas can be allowed upon request though and if you needs them!

Mineminer

by Mineminer » Post

Server been shut downed and brought back up for updating of TechPack, More Lights and Bonemeal!

Enjoy!

Mineminer

by Mineminer » Post

I added a discord guild to this server, if you are interested come check it out https://discord.gg/QhyPgZPBjw!

I may look at providing other means if they becomes more viable in the future.

Mineminer

by Mineminer » Post

In light of receiving updates for both the digitron and mesecons mods I have done a belief update of the server, enjoy! :)

Mineminer

by Mineminer » Post

This was given an update of a mod that provided many mobs (dmobs). So now it been restarted with the update, enjoys! <3

Mineminer

by Mineminer » Post

Long time no see, but I finally gotten back into the forums once again with my website back up and running! I added mods like Lwcomponents as well!