[SERVER 5.4] Open Survival

skiscratcher
GitHub: CodeScratcher
In-game: skiscratcher

[SERVER 5.4] Open Survival

by skiscratcher » Post

Address: minetest.skiscratcher.com:30000, or search Open Survival. | Discord: Invite
Are you looking for a slightly tech oriented server with a good number of mods and plenty of freshly generated land to explore? Well, look no further, because Open Survival is the server for you!

Automate Everything
We are a server focused on automation. We have the mods mesecons for digital logic, pipeworks for automating processing items, technic for many tools and workshops, and digtron for automatic digging and paving. Build farms, automatically pave roads, build tunnel bores, or make shops to earn more ores.

Explore More Terrain
Our server is currently full of untouched land for base building, big projects, mining, farming, foraging, and gathering resources. And you can get around quickly with our many transportation options. Use the vehicles mod to travel in planes, cars, boats, helicopters, and more. The advtrains mod allows you to take the train to quickly leave spawn and explore various important locations.

Work Together
Work with other server members to make massive projects. With the factions mod, you can team up with other players to build cities and share items. Share a base, or build public farms.
cdb_27a6e10b04ca

Festus1965
GitHub: Festus1965
In-game: Festus1965 Thomas Thailand Explorer

Re: [SERVER 5.4] Open Survival

by Festus1965 » Post

good luck
Human has no future (climate change)
If urgend, you find me in Roblox (as CNXThomas)

Opons
IRC: Opons
In-game: Opons

by Opons » Post

Whenever I join, the server crashes
I think it’s i3
yes

Opons
IRC: Opons
In-game: Opons