[Server] Jungle TNG

Clyde
GitHub: acmgit
In-game: clyde

[Server] Jungle TNG

by Clyde » Post

20 years ago, Gundul (Admin of the Server Jungle) startet an Expedition to the white areas of the jungle. As accompainment he took much of the best architects in the jungle.
In the first year, it seems all is ok and the Expedition discovered many wonders in the jungle. Gunduls wife told me,
because Gundul wrote every week a letter to her.
But in the 3th year, Gunduls wife don`t get new letters from her husband. The day were going again and no letter from Gundul, so his wife was going to the police, but nobody could help her. The expedition was disappeared.

Now, Gunduls son grow up and decided to found a new jungle. This is the moment, were Jungle, the next Gundul was born. Most people say short: Jungle TNG.

Find a new life in a new Jungle. If you`re a veteran of the old jungle, you are welcome to start again. If you`re not an veteran, then shows the old architects to what you are now be able to. Gundul_2 (Gundul the 2nd) as admin of Jungle TNG is of course a veteran of the old jungle.

Many mods from the old Jungle are installed but there are new mods installed too.

You can reach the Server about: jungle-tng.deadsoft.org or 89.58.46.24 with Port 49152.
It`s now a dedicated Server with an 320 GB HD and 8 GB Ram.

So settle down in the jungle, big areas to set it with claimsticks to your own, if you need more, contact the admin.
There is a complete server with much space to build.

Greetings, Clyde.
My Server: Welcome to Zeitsprung - deadsoft.org:49152 Jungle The next Gundul - jungle-tng.deadsoft.org:49152

Clyde

Re: [Server] Jungle TNG

by Clyde » Post

Update:
Server is down for a couple of days.

Reason: Technical troubles forced me to shutdown the Server.
I will report, if the server is on again.

Greetings, Clyde.
My Server: Welcome to Zeitsprung - deadsoft.org:49152 Jungle The next Gundul - jungle-tng.deadsoft.org:49152

Clyde

Re: [Server] Jungle TNG

by Clyde » Post

Update:
Server is available again.

Have Fun and
greetings, Clyde.