Nico's World (NW)

by NoNameDude » Post

Server Name: Nico's World
Server Adress: 45.146.252.207
Server Port: 30001
Server Owner: xXNicoXx
Discord: https://discord.gg/Tubh4K7Vud
This server is now 4 years old I think. created in 2019

Welcome to Nico's World. Pure survival server with machines. Many custom mods: Factions, Ranks, Currency, EXP, PvP-System, Leaderboards, Stats and much more. Enjoy :)

Good balanced PvP-System with visual Hp changes

Massive custom made spawn

Custom made Leaderboards and stats mod

Custom enchantments

This server is very advanced and uses a lot of custom and private code. Showing them all is probably floating this topic. Nico's World is also getting new updates from time to time and new things allways being added, which never makes the game experience boring. Try it out your own and share your experience. Feedback is allways welcomed (good as also bad). :)
Last edited by NoNameDude on Wed Jan 25, 2023 15:20, edited 1 time in total.

monkeypox

Re: Nico's World (NW)

by monkeypox » Post

"Feedback is allways welcomed (good as also bad). :)"

It certainly isn't allowed on any Nico server

I avoid Nico's any/all server cause he has bad moderators,Ignores you when you call him out on the facts while he's being trolled by malicious hackers pretending to be teen girls ( His dumbass mods white knight these trolls) lmao. Believe me, many players left or got banned for unfair reasons. Glad to see this thread just so I can let everyone know to NEVER JOIN ANY NICO SERVER!!!
You will not be treated fairy, his approved troll buddies WILL mess with you, You will be banned if you even beat them in PVP fairly or cuss them back. Hacking and cheating,dating, offensive behavior is allowed by these select few. If you look at them cross eyed your banned and lose everything. Don't waste your time.

NoNameDude
In-game: xXNicoXx

by NoNameDude » Post

monkeypox wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 00:04

I avoid Nico's any/all server cause he has bad moderators,Ignores you when you call him out on the facts while he's being trolled by malicious hackers pretending to be teen girls ( His dumbass mods white knight these trolls) lmao. Believe me, many players left or got banned for unfair reasons. Glad to see this thread just so I can let everyone know to NEVER JOIN ANY NICO SERVER!!!
You will not be treated fairy, his approved troll buddies WILL mess with you, You will be banned if you even beat them in PVP fairly or cuss them back. Hacking and cheating,dating, offensive behavior is allowed by these select few. If you look at them cross eyed your banned and lose everything. Don't waste your time.
Hey dear if your banned unfairely simply send us a message on discord and we will reply the reason and a proof. If none if this is found your getting unbanned but this can take up to 1-2 days. Also we have strict rules that we follow. You can read them with /menu now. To avoid hackers we are actually working on some anti hacking mods. If your banned unfairly (It can't be me since I am not often banning people) pls send me your username and best a discord username so we can look into this. Also banning time is set to a maximum of one month.

monkeypox

by monkeypox » Post

NoNameDude wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 14:59
monkeypox wrote:

Hey dear if your banned unfairely simply send us a message on discord and we will reply the reason and a proof. If none if this is found your getting unbanned but this can take up to 1-2 days. Also we have strict rules that we follow. You can read them with /menu now. To avoid hackers we are actually working on some anti hacking mods. If your banned unfairly (It can't be me since I am not often banning people) pls send me your username and best a discord username so we can look into this. Also banning time is set to a maximum of one month.
Been over 2 years ago and forever to go.

NoNameDude

by NoNameDude » Post

monkeypox wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 23:31
NoNameDude wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 14:59
monkeypox wrote:

Been over 2 years ago and forever to go.
Hey to be fair a lot has changed since then. I also been kicking out a lot of staff till now the only one left from two years ago is admiral and he's doing a screenshot of everything and asks me if he's unsure with some decisions. Giving something a second chance after almost everything changed (Spawn, mods, staff, game type) sounds in my mind to be fair. I am also working on a new banning system where people can see the reasons for their ban + the person who banned them and even request a screenshot of it over discord :). New changes being made in each direction right now

NoNameDude

by NoNameDude » Post

If you got more questions left pls let me know :)

Lord_Narkissos
In-game: Alexander_Jones

by Lord_Narkissos » Post

...and I am a witness....
I know no one cares, so I just take matters into my own hands....

Lord_Narkissos

by Lord_Narkissos » Post

I am in your shoes, monkeypox... On my first/second days, I was picked on by a bunch of "girls", which you said were hackers. I was also scammed, twice here, and once on Nico's Survival Server, in which he (Robin_CookieMan) bullied me afterwards, saying that I was "crying," called me such names like "loser," or "crybaby," and, when I changed my account to Nigel_Jones, he poured lava on me while I was mining. THESE SERVERS NEED MAJOR, MAJOR, MAJOR IMPROVEMENTS.... The servers are great, it is just the PLAYERS on the server that are the problem...

Lord_Narkissos

by Lord_Narkissos » Post

It was so bad that, after the second day, I went to Capture the Flag to improve my pvp to better defend myself, but it obviously still did not work.

Lord_Narkissos

by Lord_Narkissos » Post

Robin challenged me to pvp because he thought that I was a noob, but I whooped his jack, and he could not hit me, even though we had the same armor. That is when he decided to cheat by placing me in lava, telling me to take off my armor (I had peridot armor on, which is fireproof), so he can kill me and take all of my stuff.

StarNinjas
GitHub: starninjas
IRC: StarNinjas
In-game: J1

by StarNinjas » Post

Hey guys!
Here is a cool video I made about this server.
I tried getting to Rainbow Rank in 10hrs.
Enjoy!
https://youtu.be/KHjZs5Zx1AY
Don't go to bed tonight, without knowing what would happen if you died. https://thegospelfilm.org/

angry_hd
GitHub: angryhd4
In-game: angry_hd

by angry_hd » Post

wow, such a nice server, but thats true. the only thing thats CORRUPT is admiral.
A piece of Discord Messages:
Me: just chillin and talkin good stuff
endy: @admiral can u ban hd for me.
admiral: bans angry_hd from the discord server
admiral: knows that there is no proof
endy: happy just cuz i got banned for no reason
admiral: CANT even ask endy for proof of rulebreaking before banning me.
Me: CORRUPT staff
a Group of other dudes: CORRUPT staff, UNFAIR bans!
Nico: Blocks me ;-;
Apple! Minetest! Im A Maniac That Was Let Out Of the Maniac Planet! ;-;
cdb_07e3b2091ef5