Server Adress: 45.146.252.207
Server Port: 30002
Server Owner: xXNicoXx
Discord: https://discord.gg/xuEsRPS2YZ
This server is now 2 years old I think. created in 2021

Spawn

Boss

Machines

This server is very advanced and uses a lot of custom and private code. Showing them all is probably floating this topic. Default Empire is also getting new updates from time to time and new things allways being added, which never makes the game experience boring. Default Empire is also a copy of the old Survival X server thats why many things and mechanics are based on this server. The basic_machines has custom bug fixes and changes making them secure to use. Main thanks goes to SaKeL (Owner of the old Survival X server)
Last edited by NoNameDude on Wed Jan 25, 2023 15:18, edited 1 time in total.

Blockhead
GitHub: Montandalar
IRC: Blockhead256
In-game: Blockhead Blockhead256

Re: Default Empire

by Blockhead » Post

The name "Default Empire" really seems to clash with the idea of a server with a lot of custom mods. By the way, I hope none of those are forks of any Affero GPL mods, because that would violate the licence. Also at least two of those items - the charcoal and the glow stone, look like direct rips from older versions of Minecraft. I hope that's just your texture pack and isn't being served by your server. Sorry to be all negative, but you wouldn't want to get in trouble.
/˳˳_˳˳]_[˳˳_˳˳]_[˳˳_˳˳\ Advtrains enthusiast | My map: Noah's Railyard | My Content on ContentDB ✝️♂

NoNameDude
In-game: xXNicoXx

Re: Default Empire

by NoNameDude » Post

Blockhead wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 14:13
The name "Default Empire" really seems to clash with the idea of a server with a lot of custom mods. By the way, I hope none of those are forks of any Affero GPL mods, because that would violate the licence. Also at least two of those items - the charcoal and the glow stone, look like direct rips from older versions of Minecraft. I hope that's just your texture pack and isn't being served by your server. Sorry to be all negative, but you wouldn't want to get in trouble.
Hey thanks for letting me know that. I didn't know about that and replaced it today with a new texture. I got this mod from the web and didn't thought much about the textures :)

New textures