Minetest Quick Build Challenge [VanessaE's Server]

jojoa1997

by jojoa1997 » Post

Obiewan1111 wrote:You can't build into your opponent's side, but you can build anywhere else, apart from the ground outside your area, but you can in the air. I'm on too, we can make adjustments now.

**Place reserved** Still 12:00/noon your time?
Coding;
1X coding
3X debugging
12X tweaking to be just right

Obiewan1111

by Obiewan1111 » Post

Update:

First challenge was aborted.. Aqua was lagging too badly and he had no way to do it, so elseran was put in his position, but Aqua wanted to record as well, and he took his time getting ready so elseran left.
Youtube Channel; Minetest Gaming Videos

Is suggesting the Offtopic Section and getting it added an achievement? I guess it is!

Obiewan1111

by Obiewan1111 » Post

Challenge vs. Jojoa is done! Exporting/Rendering it now and it should be uploaded somewhen today.

Is suggesting the Offtopic Section and getting it added an achievement? I guess it is!

Obiewan1111

by Obiewan1111 » Post

Obiewan1111 wrote:Challenge vs. Jojoa is done! Exporting/Rendering it now and it should be uploaded somewhen today.
Uploaded it, but it was too long. Splitting into 2 parts today, and I'll have it up by tomorrow. :)

jojoa1997

by jojoa1997 » Post

Obiewan1111 wrote:
Obiewan1111 wrote:Challenge vs. Jojoa is done! Exporting/Rendering it now and it should be uploaded somewhen today.
Uploaded it, but it was too long. Splitting into 2 parts today, and I'll have it up by tomorrow. :)
You should add a link in the first post
Coding;
1X coding
3X debugging
12X tweaking to be just right

Obiewan1111

by Obiewan1111 » Post

-------CLOSE THIS PLEASE----------

This hasn't been much success, so I've decided to tweak it. A new post with my new idea will be going up later.