GameBoom's server back online

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

MruderDeathKill and Dr_Internet have taken over gameboom by killing everyone and trapping them into lava pit/locked chest box. Ghostshell DO SOMETHING!

Traxie21

by Traxie21 » Post

Here's a conversation I had with Murderdeathkill and co. It seems to pertain to this topic.

I couldn't screenshot very well.

The first few lines are missing.

Here they are:

Murderdeathkill: Dr_Internet and I joined around a week ago. We stumbled into NSL and found Michael_Eh's treehouse.
Murderdeathkill: We joked around about anexxing the bottom of it. He took it as a serious threat, tried to kill us.

I am not involved in this on either side, but don't get in the wrong place only hearing one side of the story.

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

They deliberately targetted the Grande tree project after I posted in a Facebook Minetest group. I posted on my blog which lead to the assault. Honestly, if you come across a person home in construction, you offer to help, or move on ... instead they demanded I had it over. Plainly they're lying to cover their crime.

They tried today along with Landmine to silence me on Gameboom by trciking me in a trap after posting their actions here. They have started a reign of terror on Gameboom. He built teleport trap which he refers to as 'his' house. It's just an attempt to set a network of teleports to quickly crush any other from building. I hardy think that a 'useless' block for destroying thousands of blocks and week of solid work with no remorse what so ever. MDK comment was 'but it was cool' when refering to burning down the structure. When ever I log on MDK is quick to head there. Mind you they killed me over three times when they torched the structure when I refused to had it over to them.

they became very powerful in such a short time... teleporters use Gold blocks which very hard to get good ore. How they got SO much rare ores and blocks in only one week is bull sh!t. hacked maybe. The increased attacks on all users not just myself on Gameboom has escalated. (They) Crying victum is laughable. I was working peacefully in NSL away from the madness in spawnland bring refugees. Sadly the madness has move throughout the server.

They have annex the entire server... it's has died with these abusive players. If I could return without incident but it's past that now.