Redcrab's server 0.4 dev20120106-1 (git pull 14/01/2012)

User avatar
mali_nexa
Member
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 17:59

by mali_nexa » Fri Feb 03, 2012 18:39

Jordach wrote:Mail_nexa, welcome to teh club!


Thank you!
The Mighty Serb
 

Rem
New member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 20:25

by Rem » Fri Feb 03, 2012 20:26

Hi, this server looks fun and safe ,
may i have a build privilege for Rem please?
Last edited by Rem on Fri Feb 03, 2012 20:27, edited 1 time in total.
 

User avatar
rinoux
Member
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:15

by rinoux » Fri Feb 03, 2012 20:33

Rem wrote:Hi, this server looks fun and safe ,
may i have a build privilege for Rem please?

Done, you can build with us now, welcome !
 

catsuka
New member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 19:49

by catsuka » Fri Feb 03, 2012 21:31

It's odd, i can't build anything in the server -_-
 

Migs
New member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 00:01

by Migs » Sat Feb 04, 2012 00:07

Well hello there! I am Anthonymigs and i was just wondering if i could ya know... get some building rights for this server. Because the people on it are nice and friendly and it seems pretty fun. Thanks!
 

kitymasder
New member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 00:10
 

User avatar
rinoux
Member
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:15

by rinoux » Sat Feb 04, 2012 00:30

kitymasder wrote:building privileges?

Yes but you have to come to the server first
 

User avatar
mali_nexa
Member
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 17:59

by mali_nexa » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:05

Guys you have to come to the server when rinoux or redcrab are online so they can give you the privileges to build! When you get them happy building! Who doesnt have a house he can come to my hotel for hobo's near my home! I wish you luck in building!
The Mighty Serb
 

User avatar
rinoux
Member
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:15

by rinoux » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:11

mali_nexa wrote:Guys you have to come to the server when rinoux or redcrab are online so they can give you the privileges to build! When you get them happy building! Who doesnt have a house he can come to my hotel for hobo's near my home! I wish you luck in building!

Can you give coordinate ?
 

User avatar
mali_nexa
Member
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 17:59

by mali_nexa » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:24

My hotel for hobo's is done i will just post the location of the hotel everybody can come (besides griefers). Happy building!

EDIT:New inovations! Balkonys, book shelfs, windows, fontain, and the hotel is open for business !!!

EDIT:First costumers that got permanent room's are: Shished, anthonymigs, Rinoux!!!
Next 5 that join will get a Mese Pick in their chest's!!!

Hotel for Hobo's Rules:

1. Dont steal other peoples property you will get kicked from the hotel,
2. Everybody can join moderators ,admins, with home , or without.
3. When you choose the room change its name(example. " Taken by mali_nexa).
4. I wish you happy stay! Next 5 that join will get a Mese pick.

EDIT: Cordinates are: -249 16 -99 Come and have a happy time!

Hotel!

Image

Image
Last edited by mali_nexa on Sat Feb 04, 2012 18:43, edited 1 time in total.
The Mighty Serb
 

User avatar
mali_nexa
Member
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 17:59

by mali_nexa » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:27

rinoux wrote:
mali_nexa wrote:Guys you have to come to the server when rinoux or redcrab are online so they can give you the privileges to build! When you get them happy building! Who doesnt have a house he can come to my hotel for hobo's near my home! I wish you luck in building!

Can you give coordinate ?


Yes, i can. -249 16 -99 ! Come and have a good time. I wish you best luck in building!
The Mighty Serb
 

User avatar
rinoux
Member
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:15

by rinoux » Sat Feb 04, 2012 20:29

Redcrab, can you identify the person who has griefed these places
-84.9,9.4,-25.8 and -85.9,9.5,-25.1 and -94.8,9.6,-25.5
thanks
 

User avatar
redcrab
Member
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45
Location: France

by redcrab » Sat Feb 04, 2012 22:01

rinoux wrote:Redcrab, can you identify the person who has griefed these places
-84.9,9.4,-25.8 and -85.9,9.5,-25.1 and -94.8,9.6,-25.5
thanks


eMail sent to you...
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.
 

Honeydew
New member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 18:03

by Honeydew » Sun Feb 05, 2012 07:35

can you install a awesome painting mod? http://c55.me/minetest/forum/viewtopic.php?id=695
this would make houses in your server look more awesome :D
An Artist who likes to play minetest
check out mah tumblr: http://sausagepwns.tumblr.com
 

XCalibur54
Member
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 01:29

by XCalibur54 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 20:37

Honeydew wrote:can you install a awesome painting mod? http://c55.me/minetest/forum/viewtopic.php?id=695
this would make houses in your server look more awesome :D


+1. That looks really cool.
Moderator of redcrab's 0.4 server: http://c55.me/minetest/forum/viewtopic.php?id=606
 

slimeslick
New member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 17:56

by slimeslick » Sun Feb 05, 2012 21:55

Can I have building priv's?
 

gman-54
New member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 23:28

by gman-54 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 23:33

Can i please have some building rights, ive been on for the past hour asking and nobody was listening, thanks.
 

User avatar
rinoux
Member
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:15

by rinoux » Mon Feb 06, 2012 00:04

Welcome to Redcrab's server slimeslick and gman-54, now you can build.
 

User avatar
Bartuch
Member
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 13:36
Location: Earth,Europe,Poland,Suwałki

by Bartuch » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:26

HoneyDew and other peoples base has been griefed by 4ausgamers.I know it.Someone invisbile player attack base.In this time in the server are 1 new and invisible player.Kick him!
Moderator Redcrab's Server
I came back!
 

User avatar
Bartuch
Member
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 13:36
Location: Earth,Europe,Poland,Suwałki

by Bartuch » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:28

I build other nyan cat.Nyan cat is big.And i have new house!.All players can go to my house.This is island on the sky.
Moderator Redcrab's Server
I came back!
 

User avatar
Jordach
Member
 
Posts: 4521
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 17:58
Location: Blender Scene
GitHub: Jordach
IRC: Jordach
In-game: Jordach

by Jordach » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:55

Me and mali_nexa made a skydiving platform on my skyblock stairs! (its about 100 blocks long.

Image

Bartuch wrote:HoneyDew and other peoples base has been griefed by 4ausgamers.I know it.Someone invisbile player attack base.In this time in the server are 1 new and invisible player.Kick him!


Invisible is a bug. (When I first came here, it got me too!)
Last edited by Jordach on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:01, edited 1 time in total.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19056 Solar Plains Dev Server
 

User avatar
dannydark
Member
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 21:28
Location: Manchester, UK

by dannydark » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:33

Jordach wrote:Me and mali_nexa made a skydiving platform on my skyblock stairs! (its about 100 blocks long.

Image

Bartuch wrote:HoneyDew and other peoples base has been griefed by 4ausgamers.I know it.Someone invisbile player attack base.In this time in the server are 1 new and invisible player.Kick him!


Invisible is a bug. (When I first came here, it got me too!)


We need parachutes!! ^_^
 

User avatar
Jordach
Member
 
Posts: 4521
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 17:58
Location: Blender Scene
GitHub: Jordach
IRC: Jordach
In-game: Jordach

by Jordach » Mon Feb 06, 2012 13:01

We jumoed and shouted WOOOOOO!!!!!!!
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19056 Solar Plains Dev Server
 

User avatar
redcrab
Member
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45
Location: France

by redcrab » Mon Feb 06, 2012 16:16

Bartuch wrote:HoneyDew and other peoples base has been griefed by 4ausgamers.I know it.Someone invisbile player attack base.In this time in the server are 1 new and invisible player.Kick him!


You are moderator , and all moderators have ban privs ...
In an emergency case you can ban the user , then notify on forum your ban / unban actions

use it wisely.

Code: Select all
/ban playername

or
Code: Select all
/unban playername
Last edited by redcrab on Mon Feb 06, 2012 16:17, edited 1 time in total.
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.
 

User avatar
Jordach
Member
 
Posts: 4521
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 17:58
Location: Blender Scene
GitHub: Jordach
IRC: Jordach
In-game: Jordach

by Jordach » Mon Feb 06, 2012 16:18

redcrab wrote:
rinoux wrote:
krewshu11 wrote:THAT WAS GREAT!! and as soon as I got above ground my FPS RATE WENT RIGHT BACK TO NORMAL!! I was really far down and it looks like someone named TOM is even lower lol.

Tom's house is -5000 ;-)


From debug.txt log files Tom still digging ... is below -6700 !
I guess this guy want to be reincarnate into a mole :)

... anyway ... happy building :)


i found the hole he dug! :3
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19056 Solar Plains Dev Server
 

PreviousNext

Return to Servers



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest