[4.7 git]Survival[10am-8pm CENTRAL U.S. TIME]

SonicTheCrafter

by SonicTheCrafter » Post

Aw, why was I de-moderated? I can't give, noclip, or fastmove.

Johnyknowhow
In-game: Minetestian

by Johnyknowhow » Post

You burned down someones house. (quote: Rancon)
hey, you still have fly!

edit: Hey thats funny, on the last screenshot (earlier one) someone said "The trader is dead!" and i said "i noob", i meant to say "i know". LOL
Last edited by Johnyknowhow on Sat Jul 13, 2013 18:38, edited 1 time in total.
It's weird looking back on my old posts as an adult. Miss some of the old times though. Johnyknowhow#5272

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

The server is back on. Technic is working :) annd... irc crashes the server D:
Last edited by Rancon on Sun Jul 14, 2013 20:44, edited 1 time in total.
Any tips on blender, gimp, or codea?

Johnyknowhow
In-game: Minetestian

by Johnyknowhow » Post

im not sure how to get solar panels to work for technic, ill learn. lol
It's weird looking back on my old posts as an adult. Miss some of the old times though. Johnyknowhow#5272

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

KOD, sorry.. I didn't noticed that you were falling because I was afk.. It should be fixed. I modified the player files so now, you should be still on the island. Out of curiosity.. why did you dig a hole in your house?

If anyone sees him on another server, let him know.

EDIT: NVM.... You need to be manually teleported in order for you to reach the mainland. The file editing doesn't work.
Last edited by Rancon on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:42, edited 1 time in total.

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

Fly and Fast has been granted to KOD

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

Anyone know how to transfer worldfiles between versions? I tried copying them, and it failed :(

nolan

by nolan » Post

Rancon wrote:Fly and Fast has been granted to KOD
Because you run a SkyBlock server, you should set it so a player automatically is granted Fly, Fast, Shout, and Interact, id say u should grant players interact once you have met and trust them, but you're online pretty much anytime, so u can watch for greifing.
Minecraft Came Out For The Ps3

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

nolan wrote:
Because you run a SkyBlock server, you should set it so a player automatically is granted Fly, Fast, Shout, and Interact, id say u should grant players interact once you have met and trust them, but you're online pretty much anytime, so u can watch for greifing.
What's the fun or point in that? It's a skyblock!

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

Map restart :( The map was a [sarcasm] tiniest [/sarcasm] bit corrupted.

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

The server's lagging badly. I'm going to make a zip file of all the mods so you can use them to load faster.
Last edited by Rancon on Mon Jul 15, 2013 19:47, edited 1 time in total.

nolan

by nolan » Post

can u see if im in the ban list? i think im banned i cant connect, if i AM banned it is because of Sonic i killed him for trying to kill a trader and next thing u know my screen froze and i couldnt do anything and i tried relogging and cant connect, if i am banned, please unban me and ban Sonic

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

nolan wrote:can u see if im in the ban list? i think im banned i cant connect, if i AM banned it is because of Sonic i killed him for trying to kill a trader and next thing u know my screen froze and i couldnt do anything and i tried relogging and cant connect, if i am banned, please unban me and ban Sonic
Okay. Unnbanned. IDK who did it. I'll keep an eye out. So that's why you abruptly left. I'll revoke sonic's ban priv for now.
Last edited by Rancon on Mon Jul 15, 2013 21:57, edited 1 time in total.

nolan

by nolan » Post

Rancon wrote:
nolan wrote:can u see if im in the ban list? i think im banned i cant connect, if i AM banned it is because of Sonic i killed him for trying to kill a trader and next thing u know my screen froze and i couldnt do anything and i tried relogging and cant connect, if i am banned, please unban me and ban Sonic
Okay. Unnbanned. IDK who did it. I'll keep an eye out. So that's why you abruptly left. I'll revoke sonic's ban priv for now.
why would u give the idiot ban in the first place

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

nolan wrote:
Rancon wrote:
why would u give the idiot ban in the first place
He WAS promising as a moderator. I found out why the server crashed. Don't use the telegetes.

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

Unfortunately, I accidentally corrupted the map data for the map to stay stuck at creative. The Survival server will be at port 30001. It should be up tomorrow. Sorry you guys who like true skyblock, or at least not have everything handed to you.
Last edited by Rancon on Wed Jul 17, 2013 02:35, edited 1 time in total.

King of Doom

by King of Doom » Post

If you want to play creative, stick with port 30000 or if you want survival, go to 30001.
"You Cannot PASS! I am a servant of the secret fire, he who wields the flame of Anor! The Dark Fire will not avail you, Flame of Udun! Go back to the shadow! You SHALL NOT PASS!!!"

"Stand beside the gray stone where the thrush knocks, as the sun sets the last light of Durin's Day will shine upon the key-hole"

nolan

by nolan » Post

Rancon wrote:
nolan wrote:
What do u mean *whats the fun of that* u give like everybody all privs as soon as they join. -_-

CalumMc

by CalumMc » Post

My media seems to get stuck at 50% on this server. Anyone else having the same problem?

King of Doom

by King of Doom » Post

Rancon, don't forget to grant all the privs to the people that had them in the old server.
"You Cannot PASS! I am a servant of the secret fire, he who wields the flame of Anor! The Dark Fire will not avail you, Flame of Udun! Go back to the shadow! You SHALL NOT PASS!!!"

"Stand beside the gray stone where the thrush knocks, as the sun sets the last light of Durin's Day will shine upon the key-hole"

nolan

by nolan » Post

CalumMc wrote:My media seems to get stuck at 50% on this server. Anyone else having the same problem?
Its not stuck, the first time it takes forever to load like 8-10 minutes the media takes long along with item definitions. Wait longer for media u will see it isn't stuck its just freaking slow.

CalumMc

by CalumMc » Post

hmm I've used the server before though.

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

nolan wrote:
CalumMc wrote:My media seems to get stuck at 50% on this server. Anyone else having the same problem?
Its not stuck, the first time it takes forever to load like 8-10 minutes the media takes long along with item definitions. Wait longer for media u will see it isn't stuck its just freaking slow.
Maybe you're not using the latest git?

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

nolan wrote:
Rancon wrote:
nolan wrote: Because you run a SkyBlock server, you should set it so a player automatically is granted Fly, Fast, Shout, and Interact, id say u should grant players interact once you have met and trust them, but you're online pretty much anytime, so u can watch for greifing.
What do u mean *whats the fun of that* u give like everybody all privs as soon as they join. -_-
The objective of Skyblock is to survive on a stranded island without falling off. Flying nerfs that completely.

King of Doom

by King of Doom » Post

Rancon wrote:
nolan wrote:
Rancon wrote: What's the fun or point in that? It's a skyblock!
The objective of Skyblock is to survive on a stranded island without falling off. Flying nerfs that completely.
But Rancon, if we can't fly how can we build?