[4.7 git]Survival[10am-8pm CENTRAL U.S. TIME]

CalumMc

by CalumMc » Post

Rancon wrote:
nolan wrote:
CalumMc wrote:My media seems to get stuck at 50% on this server. Anyone else having the same problem?
Its not stuck, the first time it takes forever to load like 8-10 minutes the media takes long along with item definitions. Wait longer for media u will see it isn't stuck its just freaking slow.
Maybe you're not using the latest git?
0.4.7 or do I actually need today's git? I eventually stops with 'client disconnected'. Thanks

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

CalumMc wrote:
Rancon wrote:
nolan wrote: Its not stuck, the first time it takes forever to load like 8-10 minutes the media takes long along with item definitions. Wait longer for media u will see it isn't stuck its just freaking slow.
Maybe you're not using the latest git?
0.4.7 or do I actually need today's git? I eventually stops with 'client disconnected'. Thanks
I think today.. maybe 2 days ago. It's by sfan5. Can you help me with making the server auto reboot when it crashes? I don't quite understand it.
Last edited by Rancon on Wed Jul 17, 2013 21:39, edited 1 time in total.
Any tips on blender, gimp, or codea?

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

Hey, guys... I'll make the server private because it can't handle more than 10 people and there has been a griefer outburst. I may or may not reset the map, and I'll definitely revoke fly from all moderators. You can still connect, but I won't display the I.P. Publicly :( Also, Moderator and Admin islands will be further away from other islands, and the giveme command will be used as minimal as possible. I will make a more detailed spawn with all the rules and a compass, along with a public garden and a mall. All privs will be reset and you will have to earn them again, with exceptions.

Sorry All
~Viet

ray8888

by ray8888 » Post

hog wash you don't know how to keep the griefers down. I found ways to keep it at a all time low, its not that hard!
fuck off

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

ray8888 wrote:hog wash you don't know how to keep the griefers down. I found ways to keep it at a all time low, its not that hard!
Can you tell me how? Thanks.. hogwash? I'm not good with sayings...

And thanks for not being angry that I set up a server. It's not that I don't like the server, I just want something different every once in a while.

/me is an idiot, as USUAL XD
Last edited by Rancon on Wed Jul 17, 2013 22:55, edited 1 time in total.

ray8888

by ray8888 » Post

Rancon wrote:
ray8888 wrote:hog wash you don't know how to keep the griefers down. I found ways to keep it at a all time low, its not that hard!

And thanks for not being angry that I set up a server. It's not that I don't like the server, I just want something different every once in a while.

First you are going to need to find the landrush mod or some thing better . Node protection work grate but the people have to be online to set it. if it was me I would put node protection in and not landrush mod. Theres other protection mods and they maybe better.
fuck off

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

ray8888 wrote:
Rancon wrote:

First you are going to need to find the landrush mod or some thing better . Node protection work grate but the people have to be online to set it. if it was me I would put node protection in and not landrush mod. Theres other protection mods and they maybe better.
Okay, thanks. What's hogwash anyway?

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

The server will be on late today.

EDIT: It's on.
Last edited by Rancon on Thu Jul 18, 2013 14:08, edited 1 time in total.

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

Image The stick to another person bug :D

by Newbie » Post

the server is too laggy there are like everytime 5 people afk at spawn doing nothing
I hacker , KOD said so... D:

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

Newbie wrote:the server is too laggy there are like everytime 5 people afk at spawn doing nothing
I asked the others, they arent lagging. What version do you use?

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

Why do admin shops crash the server?
EDIT anything with the money mod crashes the server
EDIT: oh geez.. only my account on the money mod crashes the server XD
Last edited by Rancon on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:36, edited 1 time in total.

King of Doom

by King of Doom » Post

I'm getting really fed up with the griefers... grief, you'll find yourself in jail or banned anyways. So don't do it.
"You Cannot PASS! I am a servant of the secret fire, he who wields the flame of Anor! The Dark Fire will not avail you, Flame of Udun! Go back to the shadow! You SHALL NOT PASS!!!"

"Stand beside the gray stone where the thrush knocks, as the sun sets the last light of Durin's Day will shine upon the key-hole"

King of Doom

by King of Doom » Post

nolan wrote:
King of Doom wrote:I'm getting really fed up with the griefers... grief, you'll find yourself in jail or banned anyways. So don't do it.
I've never griefed rancons servers, but i have been griefed by rancon, and others like 4-5 times.
I didn't ment you.
"You Cannot PASS! I am a servant of the secret fire, he who wields the flame of Anor! The Dark Fire will not avail you, Flame of Udun! Go back to the shadow! You SHALL NOT PASS!!!"

"Stand beside the gray stone where the thrush knocks, as the sun sets the last light of Durin's Day will shine upon the key-hole"

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

nolan wrote:Rancon, why don't we both go back and delete our arguementing, or we will look stupid. (i already did delete most of mine)
Good idea. I was reading it and I wanted to barf.. We were good allies on ray's server at first. Why can't we do it again? :)

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

nolan wrote:
Rancon wrote:
nolan wrote:Rancon, why don't we both go back and delete our arguementing, or we will look stupid. (i already did delete most of mine)
Good idea. I was reading it and I wanted to barf.. We were good allies on ray's server at first. Why can't we do it again? :)
Because the way you run your server irritates me
Oh. Sorry :/

King of Doom

by King of Doom » Post

Don't forget to change the things in the first post. Such as server_announce and the moderators.

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

The server is now private. Anyone who knows the ip can still log on, but te server will not show up on minetest.net/servers

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

I'm working on a mod, so I may be AFK a lot in game, so please ask KOD if you need help. He is pretty friendly and has the privs to help.

by Newbie » Post

so.... i saw this cave from -25 to -125 and floating lavas,random dirt floating blocks,floating water and ummm yeah its pretty big
and its at -30,-50,-32 where the middle of it is at

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

Newbie wrote:so.... i saw this cave from -25 to -125 and floating lavas,random dirt floating blocks,floating water and ummm yeah its pretty big
and its at -30,-50,-32 where the middle of it is at
Yea.. I'm using the indev mapgen..... it's new and the devs are working on it. It's rather buggy, but the mountains are AWESOME :)

jessch8281
GitHub: Jessch8281
IRC: Jessch8281
In-game: Jessch8281

by jessch8281 » Post

Rancon wrote:Keep an eye out for connor or ANY griefers. He destroyed krist's mall, griefed minetestian's arena, destroyed the farms, and committed suicide to lose all the items. I can't find his bones and he left before I could ban him. And there are pits in the platform. You griefers will lose this battle! D:<

Lol, I remember Connor...He stole almost all my stuff.
"And he walks with me. And he talks with me,
And he tells me I am his own.
And the joy we share as we tarry here
None other has ever known."

I like Trains. *gets ran over by a train*

King of Doom

by King of Doom » Post

The server with the indev mapgen on port 30000 is missing, it changed backed into the skyblock map.

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

King of Doom wrote:The server with the indev mapgen on port 30000 is missing, it changed backed into the skyblock map.
Fixed

by Newbie » Post

the server crashed randomly do you know why???