KOD Creative Project Server, NOT WORKING. ip: 192.168.2.3

King of Doom

KOD Creative Project Server, NOT WORKING. ip: 192.168.2.3

by King of Doom » Post

KOD presents:
GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY! IT NOW WORKS WITH THIS ADDRESS:
IP: 192.168.2.3 port:300000.
KOD's Ultimate Creative Project Server. Where everyone works on a single structure at a time. You must make me trust you before I give you any privs, (about a day.) not that hard, right?
When you get trusted, you will get the following privs : interact, fly, shout, teleport (it is hard to get around.) MOD privs:interact, fly, shout, Worldedit, time, teleport, and ban. RULES: 1: No griefing 2: PvP is allowed dispite the fact that health is disabled. 3: No begging to become a mod. 4: No swearing.
I am the super user and admin, there can be one more, and no begging for it, I will decide.

May some of you be wondering, why is it called a "Project" server? well, because my goal for this server is to build a metropolis, and the server will be doing projects such as building a ship, statue, etc. under my command. This idea came to me when I realized how many epic servers there are on Minecraft, and I was like "Hey! Why won't we do the same on Minetest?" So born the server.

It will be most likely to be on 12:00-8:30 pacific time on weekdays, and 9:30-9:00 on weekends
MODLIST (not in alphabatical order):
Mesecons
Jail
protect
sponge
worldedit
homedocor
carts
locked_sign
travelnet
lulzpack
inventory_plus
Ingame skin switch
matools
A big thanks to all the people who made the mods.
ENJOY!
Optional build: http://sfan.sf.funpic.de/minetest-build … 0-win32.7z
Last edited by sfan5 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 06:54, edited 1 time in total.
"You Cannot PASS! I am a servant of the secret fire, he who wields the flame of Anor! The Dark Fire will not avail you, Flame of Udun! Go back to the shadow! You SHALL NOT PASS!!!"

"Stand beside the gray stone where the thrush knocks, as the sun sets the last light of Durin's Day will shine upon the key-hole"

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

That's your internal IP
Any tips on blender, gimp, or codea?

Nubelite

by Nubelite » Post

King of Doom wrote:
Rancon wrote:That's your internal IP
Is that in the form of a question, or a statement?
no that's a statement.

http://www.whatsmyip.org/

click there for your external ip address.
Last edited by Nubelite on Wed Jul 24, 2013 00:56, edited 1 time in total.

King of Doom

by King of Doom » Post

No it's not now.
"You Cannot PASS! I am a servant of the secret fire, he who wields the flame of Anor! The Dark Fire will not avail you, Flame of Udun! Go back to the shadow! You SHALL NOT PASS!!!"

"Stand beside the gray stone where the thrush knocks, as the sun sets the last light of Durin's Day will shine upon the key-hole"

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

King of Doom wrote:
No it's not now.
Okay, but you still aren't ready. You need to forward your port. Type the internal IP to your address bar. It will prompt you to login. You're probably using a linksys router, so if nobody has adjusted the login, username and password are both admin. Once you are logged in, click Applications and Gaming, then port Range forwarding. Type in Minetest for the application name and the range is 30000 to any other number higher than that if you want multiple ports. All you need to do now is save and configure minetest.conf

King of Doom

by King of Doom » Post

Strange... The reason that i posted this topic is because that my server works... I went to another computer and logged in successfully.
P.S. I'm not using Linksys, I'm using a Telus Router that already came in with my apartment, so teh server will be on when I move somewhere else. KEEP PAITENCE, PLEASE.

King of Doom

by King of Doom » Post

Server's ON using Remobo, i'm logged in.

shaunbrown1995

by shaunbrown1995 » Post

King of Doom wrote:Server's ON using Remobo, i'm logged in.
Remobo? You should of stated that, you also need to provide your Remobo details so people can connect, otherwise you should port forward.

King of Doom

by King of Doom » Post

shaunbrown1995 wrote:
King of Doom wrote:Server's ON using Remobo, i'm logged in.
Remobo? You should of stated that, you also need to provide your Remobo details so people can connect, otherwise you should port forward.
It's not on currrently, still working on it, but if people want to connect, my Remobo username is KOD.

King of Doom

by King of Doom » Post

Alright everyone, it's on.

Rancon

by Rancon » Post

King of Doom wrote:Alright everyone, it's on.
I can't connect :/

CalumMc

by CalumMc » Post

The reason you can connect from other computers using the IP 192.168.2.3 is because you're probably using another computer within your home network. You need to port forward and get you external IP or specify remobo details.

Element
IRC: Elementwing4962
In-game: Elementwing4962

by Element » Post

i want to go into your sever but it doesnt show
Join Me And My Team - thornfyregaming-mc.noip.me:25565

My Server Is 1.7.9

Bas080
GitHub: bas080
IRC: bas080
In-game: bas080

by Bas080 » Post

Try logging in using your internet IP. if that works your on. Type "what is my ip" in google and should show it on the search page.

Element
IRC: Elementwing4962
In-game: Elementwing4962

by Element » Post

ok...when i go to the multiplayer tap...and when i look at the list of multiplayer servers, KODs server doesnt show
Join Me And My Team - thornfyregaming-mc.noip.me:25565

My Server Is 1.7.9

sfan5
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5

by sfan5 » Post

This guy is using his internal IP which will obvoiusly not work for people except him

Edit: if you are King of Doom please PM a moderator to open the topic again after you've fixed the IP thing
Last edited by sfan5 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 06:55, edited 1 time in total.
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)