GROGLANDIA [0.4.7 test server - limited players by whitelist only]

thefamilygrog66

GROGLANDIA [0.4.7 test server - limited players by whitelist only]

by thefamilygrog66 » Post

Welcome to GROGLANDIA

This is another test server that I've set up, and though I hope it'll last awhile, I can't guarantee that.

Since it's running in a fairly limited setting, I'm looking for five players maximum to join. Please read the description below, and if you're interested in joining, send me a private message, including your preferred user name, through the Minetest forums - please DO NOT POST REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD. If you don't hear back from me, you're likely on the waiting list – if someone decides to leave or is banned then I'll contact people on the list.

Description:

GROGLANDIA is running on Minetest 0.4.7, and the terrain also includes jungles and dungeons. There are a number of mods, including:

beds - a slightly older version of PilzAdam's beds mod, in which the beds aren't destructive but can still be partially placed (i.e. just the lower half) to combine into larger beds if preferred. I've also changed their wood textures to match those of the living room furniture.

craft guide

doors

flags

gemalde (paintings) - with substituted images that Simonster selected

grog - a collection of various small mods, including round trees from the old 3dforniture (regular and jungle trees)

heads

homedecor

instabuild - no crafting, just the occasional randomly spawned building or garden, which will eventually form "villages"

instacabin - again, no crafting, but each player begins with one instant cabin in their inventory

inventory plus

lavalamp

lrfurn (living room furniture)

mobs - a modified, earlier version of PilzAdam's simple mobs mod, it has six mobs (five monsters and a sheep). With the exception of domesticated sheep, every mob lives for at most 10 minutes. Monsters can be killed by players or by sunlight, and all mobs disappear when they fall in water or lava. Each type of monster spawns in a different area (e.g. tree monsters on trees, dungeon masters in dungeons, etc.), makes a distinct horrifying sound and usually drops useful items when defeated. Sheep can be shorn by right-clicking, and then domesticated by right-clicking again (which also returns their wool) - these domesticated sheep will continue to live past the normal 10 minute lifespan (unless they fall into water or lava, of course). Sheep can be picked up and added to the player's inventory by clicking on them; this allows players to transport any number of sheep and then place them again, should the player choose to start a sheep farm.

moreblocks

skins - default 3D and 2D skins, as well as a few custom 3D ones

spawneggs

travelnet - I've changed the textures of the travelnet booths, so that they resemble items from the minetoon texture pack.

unifieddyes

woolcraft

worldedit

As mentioned earlier, each player starts the game with an instant cabin; also included in their inventory are a steel pick and sword, 99 torches, a sign and steel door for their cabin, and three travelnet booths for quickly teleporting around Groglandia.

As far as rules go, don't mess with other players' builds (including roads and other infrastructure), don't build within 50 blocks of spawn, generally respect other players, and don't ask for additional rights (players have interact, shout and fast). Mine, build, fight monsters, battle each other (only when mutually agreed upon), survive, have fun. I will rollback and ban anyone not following rules, and once again, this is a test server, so it might stop anytime, temporarily or permanently - don't get upset if it does.
Last edited by thefamilygrog66 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 23:32, edited 1 time in total.

thefamilygrog66

I have room for three more players - send me a private message if you're interested in joining.

Eminie

by Eminie » Post

thefamilygrog66 wrote:I have room for three more players - send me a private message if you're interested in joining.
Can I Join? :D
If you see my picture you can call me ugly, stupid, whatever. I don't care. Bye my friends. I quit. I will miss you guys.
Who needs minetest? I got minecraft now.. :/
Update Jan. 25, 2014: I miss you minetest, my friends and everyone so much. I am trying to return, so you might see me around.

thefamilygrog66

Eminie wrote:
thefamilygrog66 wrote:I have room for three more players - send me a private message if you're interested in joining.
Can I Join? :D
Check your messages, Eminie.

envoyxiphos

by envoyxiphos » Post

Hey Grog I don't know if you remember me but I was an Admin on m13's Servers where you played on I used to hang out with Wolf if you remember. I'd like to get back in Minetest and I'd love to come to your server! Do your kids still play ? :D

CrafterZ123

by CrafterZ123 » Post

me too i want to join please

thefamilygrog66

envoyxiphos wrote:Hey Grog I don't know if you remember me but I was an Admin on m13's Servers where you played on I used to hang out with Wolf if you remember. I'd like to get back in Minetest and I'd love to come to your server! Do your kids still play ? :D
Check your private messages, Envoy.

thefamilygrog66

CrafterZ123 wrote:me too i want to join please
You're on the waiting list, Crafter - I'll let you know if/when a space becomes available.

thefamilygrog66

Hybrid Dog wrote:What happened to your other server?
It was an experiment in running a server on a virtual machine - unfortunately, the vm wasn't robust enough to run it after awhile, so I shut it down.

thefamilygrog66

Eminie, Razor and Envoy: please check your private messages.

Eminie

by Eminie » Post

did you change my password? @familygrog
If you see my picture you can call me ugly, stupid, whatever. I don't care. Bye my friends. I quit. I will miss you guys.
Update Jan. 25, 2014: I miss you minetest, my friends and everyone so much. I am trying to return, so you might see me around.

jojoa1997

by jojoa1997 » Post

Can I join but not have interact. Mainly I want to be able to watch. So could my price be no clip, fly,and fast.
Coding;
1X coding
3X debugging
12X tweaking to be just right

thefamilygrog66

Eminie wrote:did you change my password? @familygrog
Nope, check your PM.

thefamilygrog66

jojoa1997 wrote:Can I join but not have interact. Mainly I want to be able to watch. So could my price be no clip, fly,and fast.
I'll put you on the list jojoa, and when a space opens up, I'll let you know.

jojoa1997

by jojoa1997 » Post

thefamilygrog66 wrote:
jojoa1997 wrote:Can I join but not have interact. Mainly I want to be able to watch. So could my price be no clip, fly,and fast.
I'll put you on the list jojoa, and when a space opens up, I'll let you know.
OK thanks
Coding;
1X coding
3X debugging
12X tweaking to be just right

Eminie

by Eminie » Post

Your server is very lonely. Ive only seen you on it.

thefamilygrog66

Eminie wrote:Your server is very lonely. Ive only seen you on it.
Yeah, it's pretty quiet - a few of the players who'd asked to join don't really log on, and a few never even read the private message I'd sent them with login info!

So, if anyone would like to join, feel free to send me a private message.

Eminie

by Eminie » Post

Well I hope you find new people to join. You should ask some of the people on the waiting list if they want to join.. Maybe it wont be as lonely and quiet.. ;-;

Emi

by Emi » Post

I made a new account.

thefamilygrog66

Eminie wrote:Well I hope you find new people to join. You should ask some of the people on the waiting list if they want to join.. Maybe it wont be as lonely and quiet.. ;-;
Yep, I've already done that.

Eminie

by Eminie » Post

ok.

Emmie

by Emmie » Post

New New account. The emi one wouldn't work and yea...

NandoV2
In-game: NandoV2

Re: GROGLANDIA [0.4.7 test server - limited players by white

by NandoV2 » Post

Why Is The Server Offline? I Can't on The Server? Can You Make That The Server Online ?

Greatings NandoV2

NandoV2
In-game: NandoV2

by NandoV2 » Post

Can you set the server online Please i will whit my dad build on the city whit Shops And Museums? Can that?

Greatings NandoV2

CWz
GitHub: chaoswormz
IRC: CWz
In-game: CWz

by CWz » Post

it safe to say that the server has been gone for years