minetest 4.7 server (online) testers needed!

ndjdjksisksk

minetest 4.7 server (online) testers needed!

by ndjdjksisksk » Post

hi this is my server that needs testing

port 30000

ip ndjdjksisksk2.no-ip.biz

mods:
crafting
itemframes
item_drop
mesecons

admins:ndjdjksisksk
Last edited by ndjdjksisksk on Sat Aug 17, 2013 19:43, edited 1 time in total.
nvm about me leaving minetest but i probably will for a while because i have nothing to do in this comunity becaise i can't make a server. my username is going to change i will make a new acount called stormchaser3000

Menche
IRC: Menchers
In-game: Menche

by Menche » Post

That second address you have there will only work for people on your private network.
An innocent kitten dies every time you top-post.

ndjdjksisksk

by ndjdjksisksk » Post

Menche wrote:That second address you have there will only work for people on your private network.
ok but how do i use no-ip oh and did you connect with the first ip address or did you time out
Last edited by ndjdjksisksk on Sat Aug 17, 2013 05:03, edited 1 time in total.
nvm about me leaving minetest but i probably will for a while because i have nothing to do in this comunity becaise i can't make a server. my username is going to change i will make a new acount called stormchaser3000

Menche
IRC: Menchers
In-game: Menche

by Menche » Post

ndjdjksisksk wrote:
Menche wrote:That second address you have there will only work for people on your private network.
ok but how do i use no-ip oh and did you connect with the first ip address or did you time out
I time out.

To use no-ip, go to no-ip.com and sign up. After you log in, select [Add a Host], pick a hostname, and choose a domain from the menu. You can probably leave the other fields at their defaults. When you click [Add Host] the bottom of the form, you should be able to use the address you picked in place of your IP.

Because your IP address can change, you should probably also install and run the no-ip dynamic update client.
An innocent kitten dies every time you top-post.

ndjdjksisksk

by ndjdjksisksk » Post

Menche wrote:
ndjdjksisksk wrote:
I time out.

To use no-ip, go to no-ip.com and sign up. After you log in, select [Add a Host], pick a hostname, and choose a domain from the menu. You can probably leave the other fields at their defaults. When you click [Add Host] the bottom of the form, you should be able to use the address you picked in place of your IP.

Because your IP address can change, you should probably also install and run the no-ip dynamic update client.
ok try ndjdjksisksk2.no-ip.biz

sdzen

by sdzen » Post

0.0.1 not 1.0.0

Zen S.D.

The next generation of tranquility!
malheureusement mon français n'est pas bon :<
Owner of the Zelo's
In game name: MuadTralk, spdtainted, sdzen, sd zen, sdzeno

ndjdjksisksk

by ndjdjksisksk » Post

sdzen wrote:0.0.1 not 1.0.0
oh lol

ndjdjksisksk

by ndjdjksisksk » Post

this sevrer is online again

foreverip

by foreverip » Post

huh its not working the loading takes foreverer
(lol i accidentally wrote foreverip at first)

ndjdjksisksk

by ndjdjksisksk » Post

foreverip wrote:huh its not working the loading takes foreverer
(lol i accidentally wrote foreverip at first)

teh server is down until i can figure out how to make a servr