ShadowNinja's building server [git, flat, 24/7, short night]

ShadowNinja
Developer
GitHub: ShadowNinja
IRC: ShadowNinja
In-game: ShadowNinja

by ShadowNinja » Post

Inocudom wrote:It looks like there is an alias error with jungle wood stairs and jungle wood slabs, as the ones that were placed in this server's world are now unknown blocks.
This should be fixed at the next restart, I missed junglewood in the default StairsPlus registration list.

ShadowNinja
Developer

by ShadowNinja » Post

Inocudom wrote: There are two mods that might be of use to you:
viewtopic.php?pid=117191#p117191-Nightclub
viewtopic.php?pid=124928#p124928-Hardened Clay
You will want to test them out first before adding them to the server, just to be safe.
The download link for Nightclub is dead. I've added a modified version of hardened clay.

Inocudom
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

ShadowNinja wrote:
You will want to test them out first before adding them to the server, just to be safe.
The download link for Nightclub is dead. I've added a modified version of hardened clay.
For nightclub, try the link below:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/654 ... lub-19.zip
I think you will like what it adds.

ShadowNinja
Developer

by ShadowNinja » Post

Inocudom wrote:For nightclub, try the link below:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/654 ... lub-19.zip
I think you will like what it adds.
Nightclub added and should be available at the next restart.

Enke
GitHub: NANOsoldierEnke
IRC: Enke
In-game: Enke

by Enke » Post

Inocudom wrote:

It looks like there is an alias error with jungle wood stairs and jungle wood slabs, as the ones that were placed in this server's world are now unknown blocks.
I don't think this got read yet...

Enke, please come onto this server and protect your buildings. I found your swimming pool vandalized today.
Evidently, griefers like swimming pools...
Lush8
ExtraVars for Red Eclipse

<Anarchid> my turn was still the most awesome, yielding all the cripples, two captured paranormals, and death rate of about 30%
<ORCACommander> Anarchid: you need to work harder
<ORCACommander> I am hereby putting you under review until you can increase the casualty rate

Bearbar123

by Bearbar123 » Post

Guys, i hope no one has built anything in the area from -5000, 0, -5000 to -6000, 0, -6000 because that is where my next prodject a giant tree with four towns around it which each represent a season, but firt i have to finish the last 4 houses and the last floor of the castle but that would only take a couple hours if i could just find a couple hours to do it(I hate school and homework)
Hello I am a random panda

Enke

by Enke » Post

Bearbar123 wrote:Guys, i hope no one has built anything in the area from -5000, 0, -5000 to -6000, 0, -6000 because that is where my next prodject a giant tree with four towns around it which each represent a season, but firt i have to finish the last 4 houses and the last floor of the castle but that would only take a couple hours if i could just find a couple hours to do it(I hate school and homework)
I'll check that area. There shouldn't be anything there.
Lush8

<Anarchid> my turn was still the most awesome, yielding all the cripples, two captured paranormals, and death rate of about 30%
<ORCACommander> I am hereby putting you under review until you can increase the casualty rate

Bearbar123

by Bearbar123 » Post

I cut the area in half so it's only -5000, -5000, to - 5500, -5500 and i checked there is nothing there

ShadowNinja
Developer

by ShadowNinja » Post

I made player names on the server case-insensitive. If the server says that your name collides with another players name, or that your player name is already used, tell me and I can chose your preferred capitalization.
This will get rid of players named shadowninja, ShAdOwNiNjA, SHADOWNINJA, etc. Unfourtunately most of the people affected by this will be moderators or well known members of the community. :-|
You can still login on IRC.
Last edited by ShadowNinja on Tue Feb 11, 2014 20:56, edited 1 time in total.

LandMine

by LandMine » Post

I did an attack on this server hehe very light one :D would have continued but was bored very soon, might come back with my team :D there are many buildings damaged and well cant be rolled back hehe, better pull out that map backup :D

Last edited by LandMine on Wed Feb 12, 2014 01:51, edited 1 time in total.
List Of My Creative Servers - http://planetminetest.com
The Walls - PvP Map - http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2906

Bearbar123

by Bearbar123 » Post

If anyone wants to help on my really BIG prodject i need help with roads and building alot of houses, the unique buildings i'll build myself and most of the winter area, but i will need help, i have over 2000 blocks of road to place and about 400 buildings for each sector(there are 3 sectors)

Enke

by Enke » Post

LandMine wrote:I did an attack on this server hehe very light one :D would have continued but was bored very soon, might come back with my team :D there are many buildings damaged and well cant be rolled back hehe, better pull out that map backup :D

http://i.minus.com/iXSNDqZ3vXIES.png

http://i.minus.com/i59GNCx8BHajf.png
I'm writing to let you know. The mess was easy to worldedit out, as far as the lava goes, and in the worst case, map backups are there for a reason. I would suggest that you find a better purpose in your life than this. Maybe if you put some effort into anything else you could become a valuable member of the community. Appears that I'm doomed to be forced to interact with A-holes on and off the internet. The story of my life.
Lush8

Bearbar123

by Bearbar123 » Post

Enke wrote:
LandMine wrote:I did an attack on this server hehe very light one :D would have continued but was bored very soon, might come back with my team :D there are many buildings damaged and well cant be rolled back hehe, better pull out that map backup :D

I'm writing to let you know. The mess was easy to worldedit out, as far as the lava goes, and in the worst case, map backups are there for a reason. I would suggest that you find a better purpose in your life than this. Maybe if you put some effort into anything else you could become a valuable member of the community. Appears that I'm doomed to be forced to interact with A-holes on and off the internet. The story of my life.
It's the story of everyone's life

Enke

by Enke » Post

Bearbar123 wrote:
Enke wrote:

It's the story of everyone's life
You are correct.
Lush8

Bearbar123

by Bearbar123 » Post

Anyone who helps me with a build will get a spot as a noble for the season of there choice

Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

The server crashed again while I was editing one of my signs.

Enke

by Enke » Post

Inocudom wrote:The server crashed again while I was editing one of my signs.
Curse those signs!
Lush8

ShadowNinja
Developer

by ShadowNinja » Post

Inocudom wrote:The server crashed again while I was editing one of my signs.
By now the logs are gone (I should add a error dump to my script...) Were you doing anything special? (Such as using the sign next to an unknown node)

Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

It appears now that the server itself is unstable (has nothing to do with signs.) Right now, I can't get on it and it freezes every now and then.

Bearbar123

by Bearbar123 » Post

NVM i can get on now
Last edited by Bearbar123 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 02:19, edited 1 time in total.

Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

A griefer tore up the Sonic pixel art at spawn recently.

ShadowNinja
Developer

by ShadowNinja » Post

Inocudom wrote:A griefer tore up the Sonic pixel art at spawn recently.
I've fixed it.

Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

You server's mini-map might benefit from the news below:
viewtopic.php?pid=133113#p133113

Bearbar123

by Bearbar123 » Post

My mountain is coming up on being done once it is i'll put the link to the pictures on here

bajanhgk
In-game: bajanhgk

by bajanhgk » Post

please help me i can't log in i just wanted to try out IRC and kindda wanted to check out the server
Just a Loner In the Winds which Blow Endlessly towards Death